What are the gun laws like in your country? Is open carrying seen as normal?

What are the gun laws like in your country? Is open carrying seen as normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is open carrying seen as normal?
It's not even remotely legal

US gun laws vary considerably by jurisdiction, but the only really draconian places are California and some major cities. Open carrying is pretty normal in places where it's legal, soccer moms flipping out and calling the porkers only happens in /k/ greentexts

-Hello sir im calling for Washington Post how many guns do you personally own?

True journalism

Why does Iceland need so many guns?

open carrying a pistol is okay around here (Maine), i've never seen anyone carrying around a rifle or whatnot.

why is it so low in russia

>31.2

doubt.jpg

How come there are so many guns in Switzerland? Something to do with conscription?

Open carry is only common in places where the average citizen is too stupid to successfully qualify for a concealed carry license. Its the gun equivalent of that guy who rides his bike everywhere because he couldn't get his driver's license.

Assault rifles will become illegal anyway since you will elect Hillary

why is it so high in finland?

is it incase russians go on holiday to finland

High suicide rates.

This desu. I doubt you can even carry a realistic toy gun around

yeah I cant see it at all. they have to be including police and military or some shit

The guns are for hunting n shit

Hunting Russians*

Not without an orange tip!
Though you do need a licence for airsoft here so i guess that keeps the criminals from using tiny harmless plastic balls for evil or some shit.

Hunting here is not a privilege for higher class like in central Europe but an old and essential tradition

How to get an AR-15 "assault weapon" in Canada

>register for restricted firearms safety course
>restricted firearm = handguns and any semi-auto rifle that looks scary to liberals, boring semi-auto rifles like the SKS are non-restricted
>learn some basic shit
>pass, get your license in the mail
>go to gun shop
>buy the gun, get a background check from the police
>call some government official to get permission to transport your gun(you need to do this every time you go anywhere with a restricted firearm)
>take gun home after giving the police your transportation route
>has to be stored in a certified case with the ammo separate
>must have a trigger lock

Basically you have to do a bunch of stupid BULLSHIT that doesn't prevent crime or massacres or anything

These. Literally no one buys guns for self-defense or anything like that. They're exclusively owned by gun hobbyists or hunters.

I'm only 26 and own 12 guns.
Combination arms, shotguns, rifles, semi-auto, pump action, bolt action.

These are something that I have inherited, and some I bought before the inheritance was shared.
My father alone has the same amount of guns, which I will inherit, as my younger brother has no interest in them.
We have already began the process to move them into my name. So I have about two dozen guns by the end of the decade.

.308's alone I have as bolt action, pump action (believe it, its winchester) and semi-auto. And I have never hunted moose (yet)

Softer than most of Europe but more restrictive than most of the USA. Open carry is practically non-existent unless you're a security guard or somebody who has a reason to be carrying, it's really hard to get.

>get a background check from the police

How does that not prevent those things? What are the things that should be done then?

>albania and bulgaria this low
fake as shit
t. balkanian

I'm mainly talking about the shit regarding transportation and storage, apparently a lot of gun owners here don't even bother following the rules due to inconvenience, nobody wants to get government permission from some bureaucrat to take your gun to the shooting range

so drunk american soldiers don't think about raping my nordicfu

>need a licence for airsoft
Brits get a lot of shit on /k/ for our firearm laws, but even we don't need a licence for airsoft

Well, you do need one for airsoft guns that aren't brightly coloured, but weirdly enough you don't need a licence for an air rifle which could do more damage than an airsoft gun

>the difference between Germany, where they have strict gun laws, and the UK, where guns are banned, and only nobility can keep some hunting rifles in their mansion.

pretty sure that's registered guns, pham
unregistered/illegal ones are a lot

>the UK, where guns are banned,
False. Guns aren't banned

>and only nobility can keep some hunting rifles in their mansion.
I actually know more working class people with guns than I do middle or upper class people

Based Hillary will take all the guns from the gun-nuts and we'll become just like Europe.

Where the fuck are you from m8

Is it really a bad thing though?

youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog

No, about as far as you can go is banning assault rifles. The Supreme Court sorted that out years ago.

I'm a Southerner who has spent most of his life in the North

That's because it's easier to rob a bank with an airsoft gun than with an air rifle

It's not 30 guns per capita, there's around 5 mil legal guns in private hands in Germany so the numbers are in the right ballpark at least.

>Americans will defend this

I can see North being more pragmatic, but it must be hell in Southern England.

And once again, owning a hunting rifle, and owning a gun (pistol), are two different things.

Here it was legal even to own a SMG few years ago. Hard to get through all the paperwork, but legal. But Brussels bureaucrats wants to ban everything that even remotely resembles a gun. Which especially military reenactors will surely love and support wholeheartedly.

Technically you can own a pistol, but you have to go through so much paperwork for the average person it's basically unobtainable

If you're a farmer it's significantly easier to get all sorts of shit. For example, if you really wanted, you could say you needed a 20mm anti-material rifle for "dispatching pests" and you'd probably be able to get it. Even a pistol isn't entirely out of the question for a farmer.

>low count is green
>high count is red
Son this is a christian image board
please delete this sick filth

deadly moose are everywhere waiting for the finns to slip up

it's like emu memes except it's a real issue not to be joked about

Pretty shitty, you gotta jump through 65 hoops to legally own a gun AND be able to carry it.

During winter, I carry a Gamo PT-85 loaded with .177 sharp pellets, powerful enough to pierce flesh to the bone on a range of a few meters.

Wew, I didn't know it was this bad

Self defense is illegal in Finland. If you try to use a gun for self defense they will take your guns away.

>spergs

you have to go back

>What are the gun laws like in your country?
They're okay. Nothing is illegal, but some permits are hard to get.

>Is open carrying seen as normal?
Unfortunately not. While I don't think open carrying is strictly inferior to carrying concealed, it still should be one of the basic human rights to carry whatever weapons you please to protect yourself.

T. Gun owner

Well technically nothing is illegal when done in self-defense, it's just that the modern interpretation of the law is bullshit.

The law says:
>do what's necessary
The interpretation is:
>nothing is necessary

Handguns are effectively impossible for civvies to possess, full stop. There's a reason why your olympic shooter team has to practice in France.

Also, it's anti-materiel.

polar bears can be nasty

sadly, not over here on the south
everyone has a gun hidden somewhere in the house and everyone knows the neighbor has one too ever since an incident not too long ago
still, not allowed to carry it in public

Literally like a driving license, but for a gun.
Our numbers are rising fast not because people are arming themselves against refugees. There is also no party that is against guns so the only danger is the EU.
We can CC, OC is illegal unless its part of your job.

>rising fast not because
rising fast because
Typo

Everyone from red countries with guns move to USA, faggots.

Хaхa,Romania is noguns.

>lower the number the greener it is
>higher the number the redder is

Bit mad to be honest.

Most people at the countryside have guns. Don't forget that we are a country where the hunters have very numerous (70 000 hunters associations, and about 1 500 000 hunters). For example, my grandma has two rifles (one 22.LR), even if she doesn't use them. It's the same thing for most people living at the countryside, and most of the time, hunters do have several rifles per head (2/3).

I know hundreds of people and only 2 people who own hunting rifles, i'm not even missing them, i like not having the papers full of "n people shot" titles, if you want to shoot just go to a gun range.

Enough with the smack talk

Both of ours are high because of the militia conscript system

Full automatics are legal? Didn't know that. Must be a bitch to get a permit for them though.

I suspect tho that 99% of Ruskies own a gun regardless of official data.

Collectors permit lets you own p much anything. Obtaining such a magical piece of paper is indeed a bit of a hassle tho

>See the countries with more homicide rate
>Have the less gun ownershp rate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

But the problem is firearms, not people.

Just like we do.

>data collected by the washington post

get the fuck lost with your shitty kike disinfo fucking fuckland mongol