*BREATHES IN*

*BREATHES IN*

rather use a flaming iphone than any anshit phone

Probably has a better warranty than any hundred dollar chinkdroid anyways

Wow what poor quality

*coughs*

*whistle* iSmoke, don't breathe this.

This is what happens when you let Samsung make your batteries

Apple would swap it on the spot at a store with a brand new one, Seen them give swaps on brand new ones just over software lock ups.

galaxy 8's dont blow up right?

touchgate doesn't agree with you

*collapses*

>i-it's only the note we s-swear
>don't mind that washing machine that just exploded
>don't mind that SSD that will melt on its own without some heatshield gimmick on an $800 motherboard

This

What does that say i dont speak taco

You have to go back.

iPhone Smoke! Don't breath this!

why?
does Apple sue you if you don't pay extra for the iSmoke feature?

This is why non removeable LiPo batteries were a bad idea.

Nice reference, dubs.

Mmmmmmm quite carcinogenic my dear

>buy an iPhone
>breathe in toxic battery fumes
>buy Android phone
>breathe in toxic human waste fumes from your designated shitting street/ganges

Blackberry wins again.

Summer flies
over your ship of eight treshold
while earth boils.

Of sun and shadow
of thoughness and transparency
of concrete and aluminum
of fulls and voids

that's gay lmao

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
mmmmmm yes quite toxic indeed my dear

A flaming phone for flaming homosexuals

HHHHIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my battery....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent sulphur dioxide yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....isopropyl alcohol.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... SSSSSSSSSSSSFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSS Oh yes...very good!....very toxic and flammable my battery....hmmmmm...is that a drop of melted plastic I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of cake icing my dear....ah yes....let me guess...Thionyl chloride, SOCl2 primary cells?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well SOCI2......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....bubble gum and burning paper I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Oh I was not expecting thatthat little plume my dear.you caught me off guardyesso gentle it was thoughhmmmmlet me taste this little onejust one small sniff..sniffah.ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffffand yetso strongyesthe odor.sniff sniffhmmm.is that.sniff.hmmm.I can almost taste it my dear..yes.justsniff.a little whiff more if you please..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffah yes I have it now.yes quite.hhhhmmmmdelectable my battery..quite exquisite yes..I dare saysniff.the most toxic one yet my dear.ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff.yes.I am now mentally retarded due to the fumes my dear...

LOL

Don't forget the iPhone SE is made in India.

>Captcha: priv calle

whys it made in india wtf

so you'd rather die from a FASHION PHONE than use a perfectly usable phone

man cell phone are all garbage

What about samsung?

The ones sold in India are made there because of some retarded pajeet law.

NO NO NO NO

on an unrelated note, i made a claim through asurion as a lost iphone. 1 week later i found it. can i just keep my replacement device? i checked the imei if it was blacklisted and it isn't. if not, how do i change the imei? i'm in the US if it matters

>imb4 give it back tyrone

i'n not a nig, just trying to flip a phone

>breathing in toxic fumes
I guess if you are already retarded then it doesn't really matter

That's if you don't die

bruhs any help?

So when will Apple come out of hiding and admit their piece of shit device is dangerous and should be discontinued? Apple are literally risking their sheeps life.

>*BREATHES IN*
Shouldn't.

kek

t. newfag

Underrated

*dies from cancer*

you really shouldn't breathe in, those fumes are extremely toxic

>Rose Gold
Fuck off, femboi. Kys

Spoken like a true thot.
Does pic related trigger you?

No you an shit.

>Electronic device is producing smoke
>Let's take a video of this.
Smart guys here.

What the

this vaping shit has gotten out of hand.

why doesn't Apple make their own batteries?

give them both back Tyrone

>pablo posting drawings of walls

Yes, it's a lithium-ion battery. They're very powerful but are volatile and prone to exploding

This has been happening as long as lithium-ion batteries have been a thing and it becomes less so all the time. The same thing frequently happened with other phone manufacturers to the point where they just discontinued it

Congratulations for finding a video of this happening with an iPhone. What is your point? There's no reason to believe it happens often or easily or any context for what happened to this one. Did he microwave it?

A thread died so that you could make this one

>t. assblasted iToddler

why are you so mad lol

Just admit that iPhones are literal dogshit and move on like everyone else.