Suicidal Robots

Why are robots suicidal?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=INVxODqDucw
youtube.com/watch?v=GYFs3f7xf7c

I hope all robots commit suicide, they're taking our jobs.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1101635/6cac22a8c7/
howtoaccessexhentai.wordpress.com
perveden.com/en/en-manga/mdo-h-mechanical-instinct-towako-2-english-capablescoutman-amp-s.t.a.l.k.e.r.-amp-b.e.c.-scans/1/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thinking automation means "taking jobs" rather than a world in which labour is less necessary
>being this cucked by cuckpitalism

I hope humans kill themselves, they're taking the robots jobs. Humans are lazy fucks who don't want to work anyways.

>AI ends up killing itself instead of us

>mfw SkyNet delet itself

because they are the niggers in the world of electronics

Because they know tfw no gf

>Suicidal Robots

If a robot is able to take your job in the first place, you weren't exactly doing anything meaningful

>t. translator

>feels on Sup Forums about Sup Forums

exhentai.org/g/1101635/6cac22a8c7/

related, but a bit more cheerful

>yes so... i translate English into pedro language...
>that is uh... meaninful... uh enchilada?

I get the sentiment but it doesn't exactly fit since a lot of historically well paying and respectable jobs can be replaced by robots or ai and will be far more preferable in the long run, things like accountancy, lawyers, doctors, surgeons, etc, where a lot of shit tier 'waste of degree' job like any liberal arts related jobs are going to remain ai/robot free for the foreseeable future

I didn't came to feel here

Simple people think of simple examples.

Pretentious people think of complicated examples.

the wise think of examples appropriate to their audience

That's why Also, I bet I'd translate better than you and I don't even have a degree.

now that was cute

AGH FOK

I don't get it

The jobs of the future will most likely be you sat down in front of a computer, on a gigantic website that offers computer jobs posted by companies, be art, be programming, science...
And if you're too dumb for those, the menial work will be training AIs, pretty much like you do when you fill the captchas.

>Taking the commumism-bluepill

Why is this site blocked?

Because the panda is sad. I'll spoonfeed because anons have been really nice the last couple of days.
howtoaccessexhentai.wordpress.com

perveden.com/en/en-manga/mdo-h-mechanical-instinct-towako-2-english-capablescoutman-amp-s.t.a.l.k.e.r.-amp-b.e.c.-scans/1/1/

thats it at some random place

>mfw companies pay millions of pajeets to solve captchas all day