WINDOWS 10 RICING

WINDOWS 10 RICING
is it possible? I really dislike be windows but every time i try to switch i keep coming back

Currently on Zorin OS and i love the theme to death, (the dark theme in general) if i can rice windows out, can i?

Please don't try asking me to give Linux another chance, its stressful as it is trying to get shit to work and having to use the command line for everything, actually the command line isn't that bad, just getting errors and then googling shit to no valuable info, (looking at you flash being discontinued for linux)

TL;DR what's the best way to rice out Windows 10 without it bugging the fuck out, I've tried various things in the past

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogeek.com/howto/6463/stupid-geek-tricks-how-to-open-the-start-menu-folder-in-windows-7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

install gentoo

Ricing an already bloated OS? Might as well go full Linux if you're gonna rice.

Please fuck off, what is this a bot?
I tried, really windows has me cucked and just installing packages then trying to install a program and it not work is pretty irritating, GUI install is pretty nice since you can just run it then install it, although i do love how light Linux itself is, i also like my steam games, sue me (23/55 run on steam)

install ubuntu

Not like Zorin OS is a derivative of Ubuntu , but i did try xbuntu thanks

install fedora

>Please don't try asking me to give Linux another dude l chance

In the op

install windows 7

I have been debating on it , yet widows 10 has better performance (atleast from what i saw when i switched, could just be placeboo too)

You don't

I really wish there was a w10 ltsb-n ricing guide, the normal guide doesn't apply to it.

install manjaro

How does it not apply? Isn't it just de-bloated of all the ads and shit?

install debian gnu/hurd

install gentoo

install alpine linux

what's there to rice? the UI is like the one thing win10 got right.

have you thought about using react OS?

when I go into the start menu in Windows 10 I can't find the programs folder?

cuz they change the FUCKING location! Windows 7 Pro felt natural

GTFO back to >>>/reddit normie!

you can change the start menu structure
howtogeek.com/howto/6463/stupid-geek-tricks-how-to-open-the-start-menu-folder-in-windows-7/