Europoors will defend this

>Europoors will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

claraglutenfreewater.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=hyrktxlQ1QM
theguardian.com/science/the-lay-scientist/2011/nov/18/1
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/8897662/EU-bans-claim-that-water-can-prevent-dehydration.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Faggotory
>Fememnism
>Bi-Weekly terror attacks and out of control crime
>Degenerate society with no morality
What went wrong with the west?

Well, this is gonna be hard to defend I guess

they should a florida woman drink herself to death and died of dehydration, you need electrolites or that stuff will go right through

>Water can't prevent dehydration

The "west" was never good to begin with. Maybe for like two decades but that's it

>Firstly, "regular consumption" of water doesn't reduce the risk of dehydration any more than eating a pork pie a day reduces the risk of starvation. If I drink half a pint of bottled water while running through a desert in the blistering sun, I'll still end up dehydrated, and if I drink several bottles today, that won't prevent me from dehydrating tomorrow. The key is to drink enough water when you need it, and you're not going to get that from any bottled water product unless it's mounted on a drip.

A U T I S M

which decades faggot

The point is that water doesn't cure dehydration, it just staves it off.

Europeans are a funny people

>what is salt water

Not pure or even tap water, or what is usually meant when "water" is discussed.

They refer to bottled water

even if the title for this article is ridiculous, I kinda agree with the main premise of their decision, to inhibit the Bottled Water companies from releasing positive advertisements which will [kinda] allow them to gain more market share, and encourage more people to drink bottled water

The ONLY people advertising for water are bottled water companies. Your local tap water source isn't advertising. Everybody knows that water prevents dehydration, but by disallowing this statement in advertisements, bottled water companies will have slightly less edge in their commercials, maybe slightly less people will use bottled water, maybe slightly more people will use public water fountains, or tap water, or reusable water bottles

That's retarded as fuck reasoning and just another way that the EU is shit

>We are dehydrating our whole lives

I'll stop using bottled water when they remove the taste of chlorine from tap water.

your body needs salt and electrolytes to maintain cell health, if your water content does not contain this because you drank too much pure water you will die of dehydration

"bottled water does not prevent dehydration" technically is true

they have a point tho user, there's literally no reason to drink bottled water

the companies which sell bottled water do some pretty bad shit, I think it's safe to say they are evil - that's ignoring the tons of environmental waste that those bottles cause

(I guess some aren't evil, like if you get bottled water from your local grocery store and they bottle it themselves, I saw my grocer has that)

use a filter

you can get the same exact filter bottled water companies use installed in your home, a reverse osmosis filter
(Dasani puts extra shit in their water so it tastes different)
the fact of the matter is, bottled water creates waste that's literally completely unnecessary

My family are lazy cunts that never refill the filter, I guess I'll look into getting a personal one.

>the companies which sell bottled water do some pretty bad shit
And the government that cleans your tap doesn't?

Maybe some people want to carry around water that they can use on the go and aren't concerned with "muh ethics"?

How much money was wasted to get to this ruling?

no wonder they come up with stupid shit all the time, they're all severly dehydrated

>the government doesn't?
the municipal government in charge of the water in your area doesn't have a lot of power to fuck things up
then again there are situations where it's happened, see the LA water wars

>Maybe some people want to carry around water that they can use on the go
...you know you can get reusable water bottles right

sure, don't give a shit about the planet, at least give a shit about the cleanliness of your society - the main difference between the first world and the third world is the mentality of the people, in regards to their surroundings and the people around them. India could be cleaned in a day if everyone was cognizant of their trash and worked to reduce it

water bottles are one of the most common types of litter, even if you are good about putting them in the trash they are easily picked up by wind

You arnt allowed to make medical claims about products in the EU unless they are actual medical products.

meh, in all fairness we don't have the details, it might have been Coca-Cola arguing sugared sodas are healthy because they contain water... Or it could have simply been a technicality problem sourcing/documenting guidelines, even Wikipedia has standards regarding statements amde as factual... Yes, I'll agree chances are this was just sheer stupidity coming out of a comitee but the fact remains we don't know shit on what this is about, and yet we'll still discuss it without sources...

OK this isn't funny.

I suffer from migraines if I don't drink enough, now I'm not allowed to go to Europe and say I need water when I'm feeling sick because I know it helps me control my migraines?

Fuck the EU. No wonder Britain left.

the point is that you can be dehydrated for reasons other than lack of water

you can have mineral imbalances where you can drink enough water to kill yourself and still be dehydrated because your body is unable to retain any water or get it to where it's needed around the body

Let me read between the lines here

Some nigger bottled water company made some dumb ad that alluded that their water hydrates the best or something, and it got shut down because it's stupid fucking trash as most ads are.

no the line "water cures dehydration" is false
water alleviates dehydration in normal circumstances but you can be dehydrated while you have a perfectly fine water intake

It's not autism, this isn't even a big deal. There is no controversy here just switching around some words for clarity. "Brussels bureaucrats" what a fucking strawman.

This. Ads are parasitic to society.

Good. I hope that becomes the case here and globally.

t. Stalin

You can't introduce new legislation arbitrarily banning every little thing that makes you feel uncomfortable

as an above user said, this isn't new legislation

this is an interpretation of the ruling that you cannot make medical claims about a product that isn't medicine

water isn't medicine, can't be used to treat a medical issue

Technically, water has medicinal properties.

You wanna see something else that's stupid?
claraglutenfreewater.com/

Jesus fucking christ

At least we don't a school shooting a day nor are we 90K in debt on average, you burger

That's satire, right?

I knew I voted leave for a reason

>bans a claim
>the EU dictates what you can think and say
Nice """""""freedom""""""" there, guys.

>trusting a newspaper
>trusting a BRITISH newspaper

why are we paying them to do that??? wtf?

>Ads are parasitic to society

"Which bread should I buy?"
"Pick Lithium-Free bread, you can never know"

this nigga gets it
youtube.com/watch?v=hyrktxlQ1QM

>Anglo media

>Bi-Weekly

Do americans genuinelly say this?

>smug_briton.jpg

This looks like a real and accurate news article.

theguardian.com/science/the-lay-scientist/2011/nov/18/1

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/8897662/EU-bans-claim-that-water-can-prevent-dehydration.html

>Belgian intellectuals

#triggered

You implying the east is any better?

He didn't mention the U.S. you dumb tard. But regardless:
>Be French
>Walk down the street
>Get trucked
>In the hospital, find out my gf is pregnant
>Baby comes out black
>Forced to pay alimony because paternity tests are illegal
>Go back to work to pay for cuckspawn
>Get shot

Work as an EMT in South Texas (heat related injuries daily)
Also do alot of outdoor cardio, swimming, etc

You are absolutely, guaranteed retarded if you agree with the article.
If you are not drinking enough water, your cells move less efficiently, you cannot regulate your body temperature via sweating, it'll cause headaches and fainting.

I don't even know why I'm replying to this bait thread.

>forced to pay alimony
Wew lad
The french have juricidial abortions