Why are the balkans Germaboos?

Dumb leaf poster

What countries are learning turkish?

kontiki tour

and Italian ?

doesn't literally every school have french

That's true

Holy shit it's real.
>There are some other oddities in the data. Notice that on the map the most popular language in Sweden is…Swedish. This is related to immigration, Bozena Pajak, Duolingo’s head of research, suggests in her write-up. “One in six Swedish residents in 2015 was born outside of Sweden,” she writes. Other high-immigration countries have a large proportion of people studying their official languages, she adds, like the United States and Norway.
qz.com/677833/the-languages-the-world-is-trying-to-learn-according-to-duolingo/

Literally unfabricatable.

it's not that surprising, sweden took in more muslims last year than australia has in the past 20 years

my primary school taught japanese and my high school taught japanese, chinese or german

at least they're TRYING to learn I guess unlike all the mexishits that sneak up your arse

>americans are learning spanish just to be prepared in the future

>Turkish
Where? I can't see any countries learning it on the map.

31 states have English as the sole official language, while Hawaii has English and Hawaiian as co-official languages.

> Namibia

Second most popular language on Duolingo by country

> Austria

But they speak Austrian, don't they?

But they learn Standard German in school and use it officially. Except for some special snowflake words like "Jänner" instead of "Januar".

Typical Austrians.

good for argentina keeping up with their white, ancestral roots

>uk not learning french

wtf

Because Germany and Austria are their most important trade partners and investors

>Those good Finns learning their Swedish
Good lads.

It's due to immigration. Something like duolingo is going to appeal more strongly to immigrants trying to learn Swedish than Swedes just learning some other language for a hobby, obviously.

Ihr sagt wirklich Januar?

> unironisch Jänner sagen

>french
when will this meme stop?

God bless Namibia

Soon, I hope.