So

So....

What will happen to all the muslims in western Europe? And I mean both the ones that live there and the ones that will soon live there.

There has to be some "ending" to this story, either full asimilation or inner turmoil and maybe countries falling apart and creation of small islamic states on some western European lands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus
youtube.com/watch?v=jCW0GskdRl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

according to nostradamus:

Du sang Troyen naistra cœur germanique,
Qui deviendra en si haute puissance :
Hors chassera gent estrange arabique
Tournant l’Eglise en pristine préeminence.

>Of Troyen blood will be born a german heart,
>Who will become in such high power,
>He will chase out the stranger arabic people,
>Turning the church back into it's original dominance

what happened to all the Muslims who "migrated" into the Roman/Persian/other lands from out of Arabia?

because that's what will happen in Europe if the natives are too weak to resist.

I never posted on Sup Forums nor do I intend to.

I bet I'd get the same answer from all the posters, unlike on Sup Forums where we have both right wing nutjobs and leftist cucks.

Didn't he like say something about France splitting, Germany and Balkans getting invaded and Poland being stronk?

Well yeah, that's one of the "endings".

I don't want to judge which one has more probability to happen but so far I think it miht be the "bad for Europe" one.

I don't know man, I just started reading his book "prophecies" but like, I'm still on the first page right now because I'm busy listening to american politics speeches, and also, his writing style is very enigmatic and tough to decipher, but also astonishingly precise sometimes, not to mention that the ancient spelling and vocabulary make it even harder to understand.

Here's another interesting and on topic quatrain which predicts the modern day invasion of Europe by Islam, which I have translated

>By the French discord and negligence
>The passage to Mahomet will be open
>Of blood the earth will be soaked and the sea of Seigne
>The port of Marseille, will be filled with boats and (his ancient interpretation of aircraft)

Yeah I know the prophecy. According to it islam will invade western Europe and Balkans and there will be war. After the war France and Poland will be the only strong European countries left.

>There has to be some "ending" to this story
wrong

well, judging by how fucked up things have gotten, there will be turmoil because all the arabs that are being taken in as well as the niggers (those fuckers shouldn't be there in the first place, the ones this whole "let's be kind n shiiet" thing was meant to help syrians, not tyrone/jamal) are culturally incompatible (some shit in the streets, others rape women and mong them there are some guys who wouldn't hesitate to run true europeans over or blowing themselve sup). I seriosuly don't ger why europeans have done this, i truly don't. What they did was literally committing suicide. Bloodshed

According to the prophecy, they will be expulsed from Europe.

But right now, we're in the beginning of the 3rd line of the quatrain where "blood soaks the earth".

Obviously the other quatrain will happen after this.

I've also been studying the Apocalypse segment of the bible today and I'm pretty sure it means Russia is about to drop an EMP on the United States like around the start of 2017. But maybe it won't happen if Trump wins.

>culturally incompatible
Well this is the biggest problem so far.

Europe is build on three pillars: Greece, Rome and Christianity. Muslims and Africans are hard to assimilate because even if they're born in western European country "x", their environment tends to undermine the values on which Europe was build and thus the point of asimilation as well. And there is nothing that can change it because as long there is migration from Africa and ME, more and more unassimilated people will come to undermine European values and spread this way of thinking among arabs/blacks born in Europe.

And here is a video of president Putin telling us about the "new weapon". (EMP)

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

>There has to be some "ending" to this story
yep, either white europeans will be annihilated because they practically opened the gates to people who are illeterate in their own language and have a backward mentality (like stone women to death, kill because muh ped propeht was offended by being drawn by a kufar and things of the sort. Also, when you take into account euros would have to face an army of degenerates that have no problem with becoming suicide bombers, things are pretty tough forthem), or they will true refugees that will flee somewhere else

Europe is doomed because you're too decadent and weak willed. Islam, Arabs, niggers are just there to finish you off
Also the west is too divided in terms of politics.

I don't think this part of Europe is doomed at all, we're as angry as it gets the thing is that this anger is contained because of EU(yes I think EU is a good thing to some point).

>I seriosuly don't ger why europeans have done this, i truly don't. What they did was literally committing suicide. Bloodshed

ww2 caused by right wingers and being relatively rich compared to shitholes like mexico destroyed right wing policy/views for good here. only leftist opinions are accepted here.

bullshit
right wing politics was alive and well during the Cold War.

its because of Marxist infiltration into schools and other groups during the 60s, then these initiates grew up and became the new leaders/culture makers.

This is an international issue and you don't seem to be being blatantly racist so I don't know why that idiot thinks you belong in Sup Forums

Unless he was referring to a board for Sup Forumsish people then I apologize :^)

actually in open warfare, native europeans wouldn't be at a disadvantage because they are equally courageous, and more numerous at the moment, however the tactics employed by terrorists are cowardly and involve attacking unarmed, innocent civilians. there are specific reasons why they are doing this. i don't remember them exactly since i've been absorbing a lot of other information about other subjects lately, but if you read up the wiki page about isis, you will find out why.

also, i have faith in nostradamus, his predictions have always been accurate, so i don't think white europeans will be annihilated, because according to him, there will be an expulsion of muslims by one powerful man, and i don't think that's too hard to believe.
the european people have proved themselves throughout history to be very resilient and when their survival is on the line, they will take great lenghts to protect their people, for example, nazi germany.

it may be weird when it comes from a mexican (especially when all those chicanos have been doing stupid shit in US), but letting them in just because they're poor as fuck is simply nonsense, they've demonstrated many times they're hostile and many don't give a damn about your values. It's like saying: he's ignorant and willing to slit our throat, no problem. The assimilation is nothing but an illusion, man.

>right wing politics was alive and well during the Cold War.
certainly not in germany and austria.

There wasn't much migration into those areas. Tax laws encouraged conversion over time.

I was thinking about how kinda sad I was that none of the cool Sup Forums Mexibros try to hop our border. You guys at least speak English

But seeing that we could be stuck with worse immigrants has really changed things for me. I'm defending Mexicans from now on

>turmoil
I like this word

Whitey is done for.
We'll be like mystical creatures.

Maybe we'll go the way of the dragon and have cool stories written about us and shit

Turkmoil ;-;

Do you honestly think niggers will write "cool stories" about us?
No.
They will degrade us and demonize us to make us look like monsters and weak.

However, the white man isn't "done for", that is your opinion, and i respect it, but i disagree.

They will become atheists. It's just a matter of time until the old people die and the social pressure to go to mosques disappears.

>Marxist infiltration
A meme

Europe today is the least Marxian it's been in decades. Outside of soft-button social issues, the developing world has moved profoundly to the right. Workers have nowhere near the sway they once did, and proposing something like the NHS would be unthinkable today.

Well America got strong and rich because they accepted people who came there to work.

No one gave a shit if they were poor or not, they wanted to work so the doors were open.

Western Europe mixed up the concept of refuees with immirants, plus while doing so they forgot that immigrants need to at least try to work and accept the values of the place where they want to live. Right now Africans and Arabs move to Germany to get free money, they don't want to work, accept the local axiology or assimilate.

But at some point the bubble needs to burst, either the working part of the nation will get pissed off or the arabs/africans will get mad because the money will stop flowing.

At least, in the Netherlands.

In France and Belgium Muslims live in their own communities. So things might go different there.

It seems to be the other way around when it comes to muslims.

The most radical ones are the kids/grandchildren of people who came to Western Europe. That's a big issue and gets worse with hate preachers comming to Western Europe as fake refugees.

>they will take great lenghts to protect their people, for example, nazi germany.
which doesnt exist anymore and is hated far beyond reason. muslims could behead people in the streets on a weekly basis and nothing would change.

to even say that germans are a distinct ethnic group is considered racist, even and especially by conservatives in germany.

you foreigners simply have no idea how incredibly cucked germany, austria and sweden are. if you knew the people here you would realize that its over.

even saying germans or austrians are a distinct and specific ethnic group marks yoou as a nazi here. if you show pride in your nation or wave a flag (outside of sports events), people will mock you and consider you to bestupid, poor or a lunatic.

The radical ones here barely go to mosques.

i can't blame americans for being mad as fuck about chicanos embracing nigger ""culture"" and act the way they do and it is infurating to be lumped together with them. The matter the polish guy is talking about applies to them too: they may not be as crazy as muslims to literally attach explosives to their bodies and blow themselves up over some shit, but they birth rates is something to be worried about, many of us on this side are aware of this and it is worrysome, but many of you have convinced yourselves we're happy or something, our governments certainly are though.
If you're caucasian is difficult because you'll be deem a racist at the sole mention of : "this is bad, folks", but even among us criticizing the many flaws of our culture is forbidden, you do it and you're either a traitor or get beaten up (not kidding). Cholos and border hoppers are proof of it: they made shitty decision by for some reason is somebody else's fault and by the end of the day it is useless to try to reason with them and you feel you've wasted your time. It sucks because you're being forced to take them in and us because many have realized their mindset is simply fucked.

Aren't some mosques basically help centers for terrorists? I know some are "normal" and anti-terrorist but a lot of them, for example in UK, seem to be centers that radicalize muslims with immams from saudi arabia etc. comming there and telling people about jihad.

Western Europeans are committing a cultural genocide against themselves for no reason other than it gives them a moral high. They will get a future they deserve.

Well, in the Netherlands the Islam has been on the agenda longer than in the rest of West Europe.
And the government steps in if a radical Imam comes this way.

They either don't get a VISA or get deported if they try to speak here. Last year 23 imams have been barred from this country.

never give up hope and remember, a single man can change history forever

>brussels has terror attacks
>france has terror attacks
>the uk has terror attacks
>germany has terror attacks
>the Netherlands is just chilling lmao

>spain n portugal not having terrorists attacks

weird, is it because such thing as welfare do not exist in those countries? or because they "ain't white enough" ?

Oh you think you're so untouchable murica, but do you realise that if Hillary Clinton wins, you will be in the same position as them, and therefore you will also get "the future you deserve".

i wouldn't be so sre about that man, after all the shit so far that guy is the favorite.

I acknowledge that as well. Trump is our last chance. If we elect Clinton we will show that this generation of Americans cares only about destroying what their predecessor built.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings

Third,fourth generations and so on of emigrants will assimilate much faster.religion will lose more and more importance and all this people will be absorbed by the cultural pressure that is exerted by the host country.
Of course countries will get browner but not more religious

>Third

But there is a third generation and they're much more radical than their parents or grandparents.

And I'm not even talking about the fact that she will attempt to go to war with Russia rather than re-establish relations like Donald Trump wants to do and they will EMP your whole country, in fact the whole North-American continent in biblical proportions, thus making you extremely vulnerable by nullifying your defensive capabilities and absolutely annihilating you with internal conflict and famine followed by foreign invasion of a coalition of nations, according to the end time prophecies of the holy scriptures.

That isn't the case at all in France where they have third and fourth generation Muslims. Many of them don't even want to be buried in France, they want their bodies shipped to Algeria.

>Trump is our last chance

lmao nigga what are you saying

He's a self-interested bombast with no real convictions. Even if he somehow got elected, his family has said Pence would oversee policy.

He's the only one committed to building a wall, deporting Mexicans, and restricting immigration. Whether intentional on his part or not those policies will preserve the European population of America rather than the policy of replacement we have now.

The fate of the world lays in your hands.

This will be the most important election in history.

Donald Trump is the last hope for humanity.

Everything your ancestors have fought for, it all comes down to this.

The world is watching, and counting on you.

Don't let us down.

Honestly the way I'm seeing it there are a lot of similarities between Muslims and Jews.

You had people that were native to the state in theory, but which completely refused to assimilate to the host culture. This pretty much goes against the European idea of a nation state, where people born in country X see themselves as X nationality/ethnicity first, while everything else like race, religion etc. plays a secondary role.

What it lead to we all know from the history books - the host countries eventually got pissed and expelled the Jews, which were considered an alien element despite living there for generations. Nowadays you probably can't do that without breaking several international treaties though, so the second and imho more likely scenario is a shift in paradigm from nation=ethnicity (predominant in modern Europe) to... probably something similar to what Murrika/Canada have right now (small but clearly defined set of core values + people identifying themselves as [insert race] instead of a particular ethnicity).

Not looking forward to this desu

You seem naive or very optimistic

Building a wall would be hugely expensive and unnecessary. The vast majority of immigrants don't come on foot, but through the roads.

Clinton might not be in favor of mass purges of undocumented people, but she's very big on deportation raids. In 2014, as secretary of state she ordered buses full of fucking children escaping drug violence to be returned to Guatemala. That's one of the many reasons why people on the left have reservations about her.

>What will happen to all the muslims in western Europe?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus

But this time without Reconquista because the north is already cucked.

>Building a wall would be hugely expensive and unnecessary. The vast majority of immigrants don't come on foot, but through the roads.
Walls work, just look at Israel as an example.

>Clinton might not be in favor of mass purges of undocumented people, but she's very big on deportation raids
She has promised record breaking numbers of amnesty and admittance of Syrian "refugees". She is an incredibly pro-immigration candidate.

>creation of small islamic states on some western European lands.
Won't happen
But hopefully Muslims will just assimilate to our culture, many have already done so and although I'm not a leftist I believe the "all Muslims are terrorists" thing is being blown way out of proportion

I fully disagree. Trump is a pupulist with money with big corps standing behind him and getting immigration down is the last thing big corps want.

But this is a off topic.

It's sad for me, personally.

>or because they "ain't white enough" ?

They can't tell us apart from them so killing a spaniard could mean that they are killing their own people.

No, I'm not.

The moment you give up, you have been defeated.

I have high hopes for Europe, and I don't consider that to be overly optimistic, let alone naive.

First of all because the prophecies have revealed that we, the native europeans, will come out on top of all this.

And finally, because it was proven throughout history that we are very resilient, and it doesn't matter if it's a new kind of invasion that we cannot fight with swords and shields, everyone knows what's going on right now, and people will find solutions.

Israel and Palestine are essentially at war. Mexico is one of our biggest trading partners and hundreds of thousands of trucks pass through our border every day. Unfortunately, some of these trucks are carrying illegal immigrants.

They don't care about killing their own people.

I disagree as well, because Trump loves America and his main concern is national security.

This is only slightly off topic because America affects the whole world.

youtube.com/watch?v=jCW0GskdRl0

oh come on, man, you can't that brown. I've heared all southern spain look like that because they were the first ones to be cucked by ahmed and the rest of the gang, but not all spaniards desu.
>background kek

either they conform to western secularism (which is unlikely)

or the west conforms to islam (more likely)

If people at the border and the INS were actually allowed to do their jobs there would be a lot less illegal immigrants here and a lot less able to come in. The fact that an illegal can speak to millions of people at the DNC without being deported is ridiculous.

Exactly. We need better security. A wall is just a ridiculous and expensive distraction.

A wall is an addition to increased security. There's no reason you can't have both.

Race war

Sweden Yes!

BABY RACE NOW

Revenge of cradles sometimes called war of cradles is an expression denoting the time of the strength of French Canadians after the deportation of the Acadians in 1755, whose aim was to have more births than the English settlers .

According to sources, the Revenge of the cradles was intended to allow francophones to be superior in numbers , or at least to resist the fall of the French percentage caused by the massive arrival of English settlers (Immigration French settlers has become impossible). The idea was that in becoming and / or remaining numerous , it became more difficult for English speakers to assimilate and discriminating against francophones.

>One couple had an average of 14 children who could also have them 14 children each. It was customary for a woman to have 14 children and 170 grandchildren

We don't have to be the next neanderthal. We still have the time and possibility to reverse this process.

This was a good video
I wish Putin was running for government here.

I don't think there will be one unless muslims start killing western Europeans en masse.
For example doing ethnic cleansings in cities they're the majority in.

Poutine will take over the world bro

What does the West conforming to Islam mean?

actually it's the other way around

In Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria the civil war started with terrorists intentionally bombing rival ethnicities until they got sick of each others shit.

And by doing so the the weak minorities had to flee into the terrorists arms for protection.

>muh heritage

You are an amoorindian, Omar Atahualpa del Castillo.

It would be $25 billion for a largely unnecessary project.

And no, we won't "get Mexico to pay for it."

It means he's an idiot and you can't fix stupid

The wall is a much cheaper solution long-term because you wouldn't need to hire as much security. Besides, it must be a fucking boring job. Just let the wall do it for ya.

i am already here
currently trying to bang some native germans, being semi-successful right now
wouldnt touch poles
bbut fuk man i'd prefer spaniards and italians over northerners any time
yes i pray 5 times a day

The ending is the white male gets replaced. There's too late to do anything about it.

>yes i pray 5 times a day
Do people look at you in this strange way when you pray, for example in work?

>there will be an expulsion of muslims by one powerful man

He stood down from UKIP to go where he was needed most.

>Well America got strong and rich because they accepted people who came there to work.
are you this guy

I mean he's right though

why is this speech controversial, everything he said is right

he'd get applause here

You pray five times a day but you fuck infidel sluts? What's the fucking point.

This 2bh

Gypsies have been in Europe for centuries and have utterly failed to assimilate. Muslims will be no different

Ethnic Strife is inevitable.

"Full assimilation" is nonsense and a bigoted idea to begin with.

The increase in Muslims will have the same end result as the increase in irreligious people. A different religious makeup, a constantly shifting and evolving culture (Europe has never had a stagnant culture there is no "one true European culture"). Some friction of course, but that has always been true of Europe. Don't forget WWII was started by mostly irreligious/atheistic/nominally Christian Europeans. The bloodiest war in history.

That Europeans can say "Muslims are violent!" is the height of hypocrisy and historical ignorance.

>Gypsies have been in Europe for centuries and have utterly failed to assimilate

Do you realize how gross and supremacist this sounds? Why is it Rroma's job to assimilate? Why should they assimilate?

Europe is not the borg ffs nor should it be.

>I've also been studying the Apocalypse segment of the bible today and I'm pretty sure it means Russia is about to drop an EMP on the United States like around the start of 2017

Ahhh Christfags, you're so silly.

On one hand, your mysticism and superstition is downright backwards, but on the other hand, you don't blow yourselves up like Muslim savages.

Western culture truly is in a weird era.

>yep, either white europeans will be annihilated because they practically opened the gates to people who are illeterate in their own language and have a backward mentality (like stone women to death, kill because muh ped propeht was offended by being drawn by a kufar and things of the sort.

Ahhh my fine latino friend, that's what we up north think about you

And our fate is just as fucked as Europe's. Aztec blood is just as violently backwards as Arab blood. It seemingly can't be cleansed, not 1400 years after the establishment of Islam nor 600 years after the fall of Tenochtitlan.

Within decades fundamentalist islamic outskirts of large cities will grow so strong they will demand for a de facto independence based on their religious demands, where sharia will be locally enforced by their private militia.

Through terror they will hold hostage the parent government, who willl pay them a demanded tribute.

>deebly concerned

>He stood down from UKIP to go where he was needed most.

The WC?

>Du sang Troyen naistra cœur germanique,
>Of Troyen blood will be born a germanic* heart,

Must be a Belgian, both the Belgae and the Franks claimed Troyan origin.