What kind of laptops does Sup Forums like?

What kind of laptops does Sup Forums like?

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.lenovo.com/us/en/outletus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thinkpads and Dell latitudes.
That is all.

Apple MacBook

Dr. Peterson uses a MSI gaming laptop in class, not stupid Machintrash. No No, he would not stoop to such a level.

Shitty expensive ones.

e.g. thinkpads and macbooks

It's just for his Bible lectures dw

Better be the gaming Pcs with battery's that last 20 mins

>20 mins

If you're lucky

Desktop PC's.

There's absolutely no need for a laptop if you already have a good smartphone.

Hard to find something that isn't expensive but also easily portable with good battery life. I'm probably just being picky on the portable part those X1 Carbons look so damn sexy. Can't justify spending over $1500 on laptop that does the exact same thing as something for half the price though

>There's absolutely no need for a laptop if you already have a good smartphone.
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read on Sup Forums, fucking kill yourself.

Name one (1) thing your smartphone couldn't do but your laptop can.

Not even him
I'm a unifag and I keep notes using vim
I could do it on android too, granted, but nowhere near the same WPM count

Ever tried writing any report on a smartphone? That shit's horrible.

use a real fucking keyboard that isn't made of chinkshit plastic

GNU Octave

I unironically like MacBook Pros, I build my own desktops and use an Android phone.

This is a thinkpad board. Thinkpads are rugged high quality business machines. You can get a used one absurdly cheap on ebay. And it will be much better than any piece of trash you could get new at triple the price. See the recurring thinkpad thread.

Just make sure to install gentoo on it.

I'm not giving this shit bait any more attention, refer to my advice in this post:

>fucking kill yourself.

Conveniently let me write a program and compile it.

yeah but it will have a shitty battery life, be big and hard to carry around, a bunch of ports youll never use, and the upgradeability only matters if you dont already buy one with 8gigs of ram and an SSD, and why would anyone do that

forgot to mention shitty resolution and TN panels on the smaller ones

Thinkpads, what else?

smolbooks

I've not had a problem with size/weight or battery life. I got an X series and it came with a 9 cell battery in good condition. As far as specs go, even if you don't upgrade it, it will hold it's own just fine against any new laptop remotely within the same price range.

My T460s has an IPS panel, great battery life and weighs only 1.4 kg.

the x series is pretty convenient. I spilled water on my x230 last week and now it wont turn on. I'm thinking of looking for a cheap one with no parts/low ram and an HDD and swap in the ram and SSD from the one I fucked up. Not sure if it will work but it will be a cheap investment either way. I wanted to get an X1 carbon but they are almost as bloody expensive as a brand new macbook

looks like they cost quite a bit, and you can only get them second hand and no warranty

"For parts only" thinkpads sell on ebay pretty cheap. I think you just need to replace the motherboard

>fucking kill yourself.
Quoting without adding anything is the text equvilent to dabbing
>fucking kill yourself

>X1 Carbons look so damn sexy.
Looks like plastic that will easily break.

www3.lenovo.com/us/en/outletus/

1 year warranty.
Condition usually like new.

Durable ones, that's literally the only criteria and still majority of the companies fail to fulfill it

oh thanks for the suggestion I'll check it out. Still thinking of waiting until black friday