Which European countries are the most Americanized?

Which European countries are the most Americanized?

Young Germans are like Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Young Germans are like Americans.
At least young Germans are whi- oh wait...

At leas twe have none of the US high school culture that I see in films.

we go to the "lycée" to sit for the "Bac" (final exam opening the door to university and grandes écoles)
we have no "prom" or religious education
we don't have muh individual desks
we're pretty proud of our culture
we don't get A+, B, C grades, but x/20 grades.
After high school, we don't go to college or community college, but to free-of-charge selective public prep schools (maths sup, prépa-HEC for business), or to University.

We invented all that (esp. Napoleon), so we never had a reason to imitate the US system.

oh and we can't drive alone at 16. But we can drink.

>iceland
lmao what a shithole

haha benis :DDDD

America is Netherlandized.

From what I've seen, probably Sweden. Went over there with my sister in 2014 after the Glasgow CWG and the people we met all seemed to try really hard to act like Americans. It was really weird.

mc ski

>religious education
You know that's not really allowed in public schools.

Jesus Christ.

Sweden is extreamly Americanized in my experience. from their ads to their brands. Plus lots of Swedes are Ameriboos whom I've talked with.

no, I thought it was something specific here

>from their ads to their brands
Wat?

I mean, yeah, there's a lot of Ameriboo type stuff, or at least anglo-boo. But ads and brands?

>from their ads to their brands.
That's the same in the Germanosphere. English brand names and slogans everywhere, and business lingo is full of English terms.

That's why pretty much all young people speak English these days, you're confronted with it daily from child.

I know two Dutch guys on twitter and they're furries as much as murka is

Definitely Sweden

They have a very active black lives matter movement in sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ

There was a Black lives Matter protest in my city a couple weeks ago.

I wonder if ethnic minorities here suffer the same systemic problems as they do in America...

I honestly have no idea. I know no one gives a shit that my Swedish is poor because I'm white though.

NETHERLANDS IS THE MOST UNITEDSTATIANIZED EUROPEAN COUNTRY.

>I know no one gives a shit that my Swedish is poor

What?

My native language is English. I speak mediocre Swedish at best.

SWEEDEN
YES

KEK

>we can't drive alone at 16. But we can drink
A trade-off that I'm willing to accept given the importance of the car in American culture, as shitty as the drinking age is.

There are Parochial Catholic schools that are prevalent in the cities, but those are private, and I believe the vast majority of them end after 8th grade, thus not providing secondary education.

>I wonder if ethnic minorities here suffer the same systemic problems as they do in America...

I doubt that race relations with respect to black people are as tense anywhere else as they are in the US currently.

multi-culture seem to be cancerous

See, that's my assumption, but then there's a black lives matter thing here so I don't know.

Then again people in Sweden seem to protest/demonstrate for various causes. Like I think I remember a bunch of Iraqis here demonstrating about something to do with Iraq. I guess it's more of a voicing support thing for causes people care about. I don't really know.

We don't even have Starcucks here.

Russia ofc

Yeah, IDK enough about race relations in Sweden to make a judgement on it.

lol u silly goose

>Yeah, IDK enough about race relations in Sweden to make a judgement on it.
Nor do I. Maybe I should ask some of my brown friends some time if they have a harder going of it. Hard to know really.

That's actually not true.

>I wonder if ethnic minorities here suffer the same systemic problems as they do in America...

If by problems, you mean that these "ethnic minorities" rob, kill, steal, vandalize, burn, rape, etc... Then yes. Those problems obviously exist here as well. The police don't fucking shoot these people often enough.

I'm aware of higher crime rates in some of the heavily immigrant areas. I live quite near to one of the bad parts of town. Where I am is also very immigrant dense, but it's all families and stuff so it's comfy.

I meant with respect to the law abiding majority though.

Sweden probably. They are super americanized, way more so than Finns for example.

> the law abiding majority

Are you fucking shitting me? Fuck off and die.

Don't be ridiculous. There's plenty of integrated law abiding arabs and such here.

Fuck off and die.

Nah.

dont know what is americanized
What are the features?

>mctugal

Should be 26.5 for Monaco (missing)

>kids imitating what they see on american tv and spreading their arms and legs on the police car while demanding to be read their rights and shouting "AM I BEING DETAINED???????"
pretty cringey tbqh
the police seem to find it endlessly humorous though

pol pls go

pls show proofs

Please kill yourselves and rid the world of your stupidity.

ugly version of USA

Fuck off, feminazi perroflauta.

>BLM
>Sweden

Finland isn't really. The only american media that beats domestic/british media is probably movies. 50/50 between British and American tv. Food, music, clothing and language aren't really Americanized. Americanization isn't really a thing here.

It also depends which part of the country you're in. I live in the Louisville area, and there are lots of Catholic schools for 1-8, and then about 15 high schools. That's quite a bit for the population of this area; the South has a lack of Catholics.

>Young Germans are like Americans.
Don't insult us like that. Maybe they are like young americans at very best.

No way? Even we have it

scandinavia
yanks taken to next level of faggotry

I mean I'm sure lots of Arab immigrants in Sweden and Europe in general like to keep their own Arab values and not replace them with European ones but I really doubt the majority would be committing crimes?

looks like an outline of a dong

Das Right!!!