What is the best smartphone on the market today?

what is the best smartphone on the market today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8kpD3XCp49o
boostmobile.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoMWKwub11gIVDVqGCh2ZFg1QEAQYAiABEgLuy_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CKmh7MTm9dYCFUsKNwodf20DEQ?ECID=SEM&callTracking=true&vt-k=&vt-mt=&vt-n=g&vt-d=m&vt-c=226085505114&vt-t=&vt-at=pla#!/shop/phones/apple-iphone-se/features/Gray,16GB/
bgr.com/2017/10/09/iphone-8-battery-swelling-incidents/
bgr.com/2017/10/12/iphone-8-battery-swelling-problem-in-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Note 8.

None they are all equally Bad being a Smarthphone.

The one that best suits your purposes is the best one.

second hand iphone 6s 64gb

>iphone
What are you, gay?

Note 8
LG V30
OnePlus 5
iPhone 8 Plus

>iPhone 8 Plus
>lags like a bitch compared to the Note 8
>battery spontaneously bulges out and could violent detonate at any moment
>no msd slot
>xbox HUGE bezels

A heavily discounted prepaid iPhone SE is literally the only iPhone worth getting anymore.

unironiclly the iphone se

s8+
iphone se

Nexus 6P

Do you know what 'lag' means, Rasheed?

youtu.be/8kpD3XCp49o

Yes. Which the iPhone 8 Plus has plenty of.

are they going to update the iphone SE in the future?

Probably not but you can get it for $99 right now with boost mobile.

boostmobile.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoMWKwub11gIVDVqGCh2ZFg1QEAQYAiABEgLuy_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CKmh7MTm9dYCFUsKNwodf20DEQ?ECID=SEM&callTracking=true&vt-k=&vt-mt=&vt-n=g&vt-d=m&vt-c=226085505114&vt-t=&vt-at=pla#!/shop/phones/apple-iphone-se/features/Gray,16GB/

Perfect for the extra poor man who has a fico score of -300.

Note 8 hands down but if you're a manlet then a iPhone SE is not a bad choice.

Why are electronics in the US always so fucking cheap compared to the European union??

This, either go full african poverty with the SE or get a Note 8 like most proletarians will.

iPhone 8

Because the european union is a muslim country now.

(You)

bgr.com/2017/10/09/iphone-8-battery-swelling-incidents/

bgr.com/2017/10/12/iphone-8-battery-swelling-problem-in-us/

lumia 950

KeyOne. because it has a fucking keyboard and won't shit itself if it fell from 3ft above the ground.
Every other phone is basically the same in looks and build quality.

>iPhone
He said smartphone

Sony XZ1c

>Android 8
>Small form factor
>Expandable storage
>Snapdragon 835
>4GB RAM
>Decent camera
>Best in class IPS
>Battery life of 3+ days with moderate use
>Sony first-party AOSP support
>Fingerprint sensor done right
>Can easily reactivate FPS in the US
>3.5mm jack, clean output
>Dual front speakers
>USB-C
>Great build quality, IP65&68 qualified
>Minimal bloat
>Better antenna than an S5A
>Sexy

if you get an iphone you can stop arguing about smartphones on the internet

Just get some cheap android or some shit literally it doesn't matter. You're not going to be playing fucking Crysis 3 on your phone why do you need ultra specs

because poorfag countries are paying extra

s8 active doesn't agree with u

depends on what you're looking for in a phone
>battery
>music
>web browsing
>good camera
there's no best phone at everything
also stop being a mindless brandlet drone

I'm in the Oneplus 3T boat, but the 5 looks cool. The Note 8 is nice, but le curved glass meme. G6 looks good, but I want more deditated wam.

/thread
Whatever everyone else says is a hipster snowflake autistic retard

Oh and Sony integrated superior charge protections to extend the lifecycle of the battery.

>muh samshit flagship
t. brandlet

I won't say that the objectively best product is not the best because it's a mainstream brand. I dont want to look edgy to anyone on an anonymius board.

>filename says animation
>is a png
OP is a fag

>Autism

>getting a note phone after the note7 fiasco

Iphone SE is probably the most godlike budget phone.

>4 years of updates if you buy it now.
>Can get them at ridiculous low price from your carrier with zero bloatware.
>Flapship specs that upholds well Modern phones.
>Insane battery performance in terms of charging and discharge.

If apple continues this line of phone, you basically have no reason to buy Flagship phones if you don’t mind 4 inch size phones.

>buying phones from a carrier
>thinking SE is a flagship
>thinking iPhones are smartphones
Retard spotted

this

quite the opposite here, see the 100 iPhone is le better daily threads posted here.

>1136x750
>20 minute battery life
>lagOS
>godlike

The ABSOLUTE state of iToddlerism.

I would agree with you 100% except samshit unlike apple apologized for the fiasco and now enforce stricter battery QC.

You know what apple did when people complained of exploding iPhones? They told them to go fuck themselves.

updates gimp iPhones though

My SE lagged like shit after the iOS 11 update. Sold that shit on ebay and got a sony z3c and never looked back.

Iphone

iOS version update get buggy in the first release,but get more polish over time. I have 11.0.3 , haven’t gotten any issues so far.

You know it
>240x240 master race
>320mAh battery
>2G/GSM
>SD card slot
>nucleus os, not lagdroid botnet
>smol
>well built
>can be attached to lanyard

>samshit
I'd rather get fucked by tim cook's aids ridden penis than buy a samshit

Can use whatsapp at least?

>so small that you can easily misplace or lose it
nah fuck that tiny ass shit

Love Sony. Now I'm using Xiaomi and it sucks.When I get the money in going back to Sony.

...I...it's a phone, user.

Just call it.
"ring!"
Oh fuck, there it is!

S8 and note 8

Fuck me that's a cute little phone.

Which Xiaomi? I heard there are a few good models and only older ones suck.

Not him but if you do you should file a civil lawsuit. Turns out this is an actual thing and not a meme. Load apps, switch between them, and render things in them - guaranteed you will notice lag that wasn't there before.

I already did in regards to my iPhone 6 Plus.

Why do you feel that strongly about samsung? The Note 8 proves samsung has fixed the touchjizz problem.

see

This

I know samsung is better than applel hoever my experience with samsung have been less than pleasant. Not only do they feel flimsy, but it seems the overall hardware deteriorates extremely quickly over time, slowing down the phone considerably. Also the fact that I like bulky , tough phones which can handle rough treatment, there are much, much better alternatives to samsung out there. Hoestly I don't even care about phones these days. Every phone is the same with silghtly different specs. Same design, almost same components, same meme useless "features" provided to pander to normalfags for "aesthetics". The new pixel looks like an iphone for fucks sake. Getting real tired of this shit

It sounds like you're not aware of how to use android.

Basically: prepaid phones will have the most bloat no matter what brand. You will have to uninstall and remove this for first time use (takes 5 min max). Unlocked phones usually have the least amount of bloat and debloating is not a requirement.

Also all android phones and iPhones suffer from performance degradation over time. On iPhones you have to factory reset them to gain out of the box perfprmance. On android you just swipe all apps out of the tabs, clear all app cache, restart, and clear cache on the bootloader menu at least once a week

This and Huawei Mate 9/10

Hmmm why would anyone get the 9 when the 10 is better?

You're thinking of pre-5.1 android and pre iPhone 6 iPhones.

>OnePlus
Didn't they just get caught harvesting user-identifying data?

by quality/price ratio it's redmeme note 3 pro

So just like Google, Samsung and Apple? Shame.

nope applies to modern ones as well unfortunately

t. android/ios dev that has to deal with user complaining about performance issues after installing my 1GB app that generates up to 500MB of cache.

I will say one thing though: making apps for iOS is so god damned simple due to the consistency of the platform. Android can range from single-core/128MB shitbirds all the way to 8-core/8GB overkill mobile machines with like 5 flavors of GPUs.

Adding to this: Android includes sometimes stupidly long animations but they can easily be shortened or even outright turned off completely.

iOS doesn't have this crudely simple feature yet lmao. Maybe they'll include it in iOS 12 after it wipes the floor with older iPhones like the iPhone x lel.

I am aware of rooting

what's sony mid-range best? lmao

But i heard that installing another OS will degrade the camera, is that true?

XA1.

About on par with an 820 in everything except gaming.

>European union
>country
OVER MY DEAD BODY RETARDED BURGERS

iPhone X

Because the EU pays jiziyah to Muslims. Look it up.

Google Pixel 2

Nothing there requires rooting.

t. abrham abdul dilijon

>no msd slot
>no headphone jack
DOA
O
A

>>LG V30
Aka the biggest fucking downgrade ever holy shit, the V20's were great except for the fact LG put literal defective screens in them.