Why do Americans have a very "gay" body language and speech? Another example would be Donald Trump...

Why do Americans have a very "gay" body language and speech? Another example would be Donald Trump, here the way he moves his hands would be considered effeminate and his speech too with the way he accentuates things.

Nothing wrong with being gay, just wondering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
chrishateswriting.com/post/140641275808/my-next-chapter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Americans are gay

because he is a faggot

>Sweden
>nothing wrong with being gay

literally nothing, faggot

It's only the whites

i just want to hug moot and tell him it'll be okay :(

where is he now?

working for google, betraying his ideals

>amerigays

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

Some do it because there nervous, Trump is probably doing it for dramatic effect. A lot of people like myself don't really do it all that much. Honestly if you think we are bad look at Meds (Italians, Arabs, etc.)

wtf i thought you were joking
chrishateswriting.com/post/140641275808/my-next-chapter
wtf moot?

cant we create a patreon to support an honorable and decent neet lifestyle for him at least? it's sad to see him lower himself like this, becoming a wage-slave, he shouldn't have to whore himself out like this.
#savem00t

He's not gay, just too stiff to speak publically while trying hard to use the right gestures. It's a common mistake

>It's only the whites
Blacks and Hispanics are way more into exaggerated body language. Maybe Asians do it less.

brits need to teach them about The Power Stance (tm)

>cant we create a patreon to support an honorable and decent neet lifestyle for him at least? it's sad to see him lower himself like this, becoming a wage-slave, he shouldn't have to whore himself out like this.
>#savem00t
I'm not subsidizing his girly action figure and hentai collection.

watch and learn murricans

nah he wanted to, at the end he didn't like the system he build that's why he gladly handed it over

everybody deserves basic human needs, a decent life, Josh

watch and learn

That looks pretty autistic or like he's holding in a fart.

dude stands like an anime

I expected him to change his sex when he left us. Still waiting.

Left one's pose looks like the one made by a mentally challenged kid desu.

I've always wondered the same about swedes

>"gay" body language and speech
How can you be so insecure? Closet?

come say that to my face pekka

It might be his body language is too expressive for your sensibilities, given the overwhelming autism which infects Nordic countries. Even cracking a smile is a personal affront, and sitting next to someone on the bus gets you lynched.

Donald Trump looks like an epileptic ragdoll to you because anything other than soul-numbing stoicism is sacrilege.

>Another example would be Donald Trump, here the way he moves his hands would be considered effeminate and his speech too with the way he accentuates things.
You just descirbed Mussolini. Now think about why that works.

Those stances don't look very powerful.