Why is Canada so cucked?

Why is Canada so cucked?

Help me

where is the evidence?

>Sup Forums post of a reddit post of a twitter post of a facebook post

I got it from the toronto subreddit

how long until we can expect Germany tier terror attacks?

Now go and post this somewhere else

>People helping her and some arab women on the GO

Yeah right.

Why is that unbelievable? It was on cbcnews and shit, seems bretty legit

>Why is that unbelievable?

I'm on there every day, there is literally passed out drunk girls pissing themselves and missing their stops and nobody gives a fuck. Also there is always scumbags that get on from Ajax that cause shit. If this happened I genuinely applaud it 2bh.

Kek, really?

I've never taken one before, sounds like a lot of fun tbqh. Are the drunk girls hot? Have you ever banged one on the bus

Also where do you take the bus to anyway, uni im guessing?

get fucked

do you have autism?

That's very rude

Captcha is 420 (I think you need to blaze it)

It fucking sucks. No trust me they are disgusting. There is always girls who are completely fucked up and total messes on the Go they are hoodrats, they usually come from Scarborough and come see their richer relatives in Durham. Yeah I commute to UoT. God help me.

I don't think you know what "cucked" means.

I have melanoma

Why are you using such a harsh tone young man, I just want to know more. If you don't have anything friendly to say, don't say anything at all!

Shiet

Commuting sucks bro. I want to take a go bus now, it sounds excitinG

Can you elaborate on the Ajax people "starting shit"?

>tfw 2 hour go trips each day

Someone kill me tyvm

I saw a documentary about rich Chinese taking over Vancouver. You should be more worried about them. That is really fucked up.

You sound no different than one of those passed out whores, go lie in the dirt where you belong subhuman.

What did I say that hurt you so deeply?

Do you need a shoulder to cry on? Here, here, it's all going to be okay don't worry buttercup

Long answer, Basically Ajax use to be a lot of Farmland that got built up and gentrified rather fast, so the people who had money in Scarborough and Oshawa got the fuck out of there and moved to Ajax that made it a nice place for many years, then family of those people came or something I don't know but a lot of shit people came from Scarborough and turned Ajax into mini-Scarborough. It's way worse than Pickering or Whitby. They call Scarborough "Scarlem" and "Scarberia" for a reason. Housing pricing in Ajax has always been too expensive for the scum too move into until recently and the people who came from other shitholes completely failed to raise their kids and it's just gone to the dogs.

You're a nihilist with no morals, you are a clump of organic waste. I'm just sick of seeing people like you.

Interesting, didn't know anything about Ajax.

Do you have any specific stories of them "starting shit", however? Do they like fight and suck eachother off on the bus or something? Sounds kind of funny

*Tips yarmulke in your direction gently*

Literally what are you even talking about, wrong thread maybe? I'm confused as to what this is even in response to, kek

Well a lot of Black youth in Ajax have families from Scarborough and these kids were brought up in Ajax when the place was nice and relatively pricey. Yet somehow they still put on fake Jamaican patois accents and start gangs. I've seen them rob people on the Go and just be total pricks. Fuck Ajax and Fuck Scarborough even more.

What part of my post offended you? Genuinely confused here

true.

I've been to scarborough a few times and the niggers there are up to no good. We need a good ol lynching to knock em down a peg or two.

>Robbing people on the bus
does this actually happen? How does it even occur

I was talking about on the actual GO train where security always has it's dick in it's hand unless they are checking for tickets. But yeah It's usually when they get off the bus but I've seen it quite a few times. I had to go downtown one day too meet some people and I fucked up because it was during the weed march, like 7 goddamn robberies happened out front of the Ajax stop. I'll always remember that lmao.

>WEED MARCH
Jesus christ

But yeah if we could just eliminate all homeless people (All poorfags preferably but homeless is a good start) and black people Toronto then would be a toptier city. Those scum have been infecting our land for too long

Also I swear can you even carry shit for protection in this commie shithole?

why the f*ck is pepperspray illegal, retarded country

I know. I wish I was exaggerating but it keeps getting worse. Plus at UoT there is a lot of hipster progressive cunts who feign caring about the plight of the poor and black people and I'm choking in their bullshit. let's see them commute for years through these shitholes and live among them.

Not legally, but my ex carried a hefty can of bear mace in her purse she's actually had to use haha.

I feel you breh. How long is your commute?

What u studying btw, I got a few friends at Rotman

Usually about an hour and change. Law lel.

cool, law is neato

What area are you planning on going into, I don't know much about that shit but Corporate law seems to make bank from what I hear

Why cucked? Everybody participated with a clear goal of sending Syrian gypsies to some other place so they don't have to see them again. I would gladly donate few € to deport all of them.

They still live here... it's just a different city

Different city is a good start. Patience.

>I've never taken one before, sounds like a lot of fun tbqh. Are the drunk girls hot? Have you ever banged one on the bus

you only realize how anti-social and adjusted people are on this website when you start having normal conversations rather than trying to banter 24/7