It pains me to meet young people who seem to have opted for ‘early retirement’...

>It pains me to meet young people who seem to have opted for ‘early retirement’. I worry when I see young people who have ‘thrown in the towel’ before the game has even begun, who are defeated even before they begin to play, who walk around glumly as if life has no meaning. Deep down, young people like this are bored – and boring!” Francis told a massive crowd in Błonia park in the Polish city.

he was talking about us

Studies have shown that boredom is not bad thing and can fight some of the hyper active tendencies

not that you know that's his meaning, anyway i watched on the silver globe

If americans would know what he says he would come to america, not Poland

checkmate protestants

Is this normal? Im talking about tattos. It is pope speech not some football match right?

i am not what you think i am

Pope is such a faggot. Wish he would die already.

Edgy

It's just face paint to represent Taiwan. I think the guy behind him is wearing a flag on his shirt too.

Edgy why? It is good for him and good for the world.

Don't be racist to POA (People Of Argentina)

he should fuck off back to shitaly and take his kike-onj-a-stick abrahamic relition with him

We're not interested in what they're selling.

Yeah but he's right, long term NEETs are often deeply unhappy and suicidal. You know it's true.

I just gleamed over this but I assumed OP was talking about Pole's rather than "Us" as collective social rejects.

I should learn to empathize with Polish people.

we are not doing it just to spite him

Tell him to get fucked

Brb playing pokemon and posting on r**dit about how le cool I am muhahahahaha

yeah thats a brit

I take it to mean unemployed youth who have given up as a whole - and there's plenty of them on Sup Forums.

Didn't say you were, but the situation of neets is sad, he's right. It makes me sad too and I'm hanging out with you guys all the time. Plus some of my friends are unemployed, having nothing to do for much of your 20s is really not good for your mental health, I've witnessed it first hand.

THIS THIS THIS

+9001

BRING BACK THE OLD FAITHS
HORSELOVERS UNITE!

lol poland "defender of the faith" pooland talking shit about the pope
tell the priest what you posted here when he comes visit your mothers house next time :^)

fuck this "faith" it has brought us nothing but misery and damnation

it's followers are mentally ill and frauds looking to score on that "everyday born sucker"

I've long left this loser crutch and mindfuck over of a cult.

actually everyone here is much more entertaining than any normie t b h

he has no idea what he's talking about

in fact these people are probably the only good people in the west right now

>which country is white and which isn't
>entertaining

>Undertale was so shitty the pope started hating videogames
Hahaha
In all seriousness though, isn't he saying to have a more positive outlook in life and not just play games all day? To go outside, meet people, experience the world and shit? That's like what every other normie intellectual says isn't it? I don't get what the fuss is about.