What am I doing wrong? I selected all the cars

What am I doing wrong? I selected all the cars.

>selecting cars

But you also selected parts without cars.

You're not using legacy CAPTCHA, is what you're doing wrong

Sometimes that still works though. Hell, on some pictures I can select only a sign when It asks for cars, and it still works

the day when g figured out deepmind wasnt learning, it was trying to to teach

There's a car in all those boxes though.

I can see two boxes that have no amount of car in them

from last week

This is not a beach

I won't let you win robot.

just buy a Sup Forums pass

>no captcha
>only 30 second post timer
>no captcha
>cool logo after your name

The upper left square is enough.

I never noticed the car to the left.

Your move

holy shit, they are about to crash

... you have to select all the other cars of course, but only the one on the left.

Captcha: another fan favourite

I always click a couple extra blank spaces just to fuck with Captcha. It actually works most of the time.

Guys, we can actually subvert these if enough of us agree to enter captchas in a specific way. Kind of like with recaptcha v1 where you can answer with "NIGGERS" most of the time (you should be using recaptcha v1 whenever possible in the first place, though).

What we'll do is always select the bottom right square. Select no other squares. If we do this enough, it will begin to take the bottom right square as a valid answer when it shouldn't.

I'll do this. Sounds like a good idea.

Getting enough people to do this to actually change the algorithm will be very difficult. And it's probably programmed with measures to prevent things like this.

Statistics can easily get around this.

A corner of a tire doesn't count.

Also legacy captcha is much less of a bastard. No "solve more to be verified", much less "that's not correct fuck you".