The type of dogs a country had bred are a reflection on that nation's national character

The type of dogs a country had bred are a reflection on that nation's national character.

The German Shephard is obedient but variable, brave but suffers from health afflictions. While being one of the higher dog races, the shepherd suffers from perceptions of being too serious to the detriment of other things.

Afghan Hounds are the dumbest dog ever recorded, a good reflection of useless brown shitskins.

The Pit Bull, an American breed, is fat, stupid, and bites people, particularly women and children. This dog is the strongest of all dogs, and is favoured particularly by lower class whites and nonwhites for its intimidatory potential. Supporters of the Pit Bull will tell you it "is a good boy" and "din do nuffin" but will often change their tune after it has savaged their baby to death because it patted them wrongly.

Australian Cattle Dogs, and Australian Kelpies, are the true master race of all dogs. Some of the most intelligent dogs, they are a master of all trades. Fiercely loyal, very trainable, the most healthy dogs of all by far, a natural and sleek body, and able to work long and hard days in fierce heat, day after day. Australian dogs really are man's best friend, and the perfect blend of health, looks, intelligence, loyalty, obedience and above all working capacity.

Tell me about dog breeds in your country, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cU7nqyJSEY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molossus_(dog)
youtube.com/watch?v=SqtgIVOJOGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha my dude, well meme'd!

You can't breed dogs here, wouldn't want to offend the muslims.

I have a red cattle dog, shes a fat shit because she has no off switch when she eats, but fuck me, hates coons.

She was in the back seat of my car as we were driving through Bega about a year back and a coon crossed the road. She literally almost broke through the windscreen trying to get this gin. While I was well impressed, the missus wasn't, it reminded of a story my dad once told me when he was growing up, which would explain the behaviour.

Back in the day, to keep the blacks off their farm (some 1000 hectares) they used to put dogs in a Hessian bag, kick the shit out of if and get a coon to open it up, therefore hating nigs.

NZ heading dog, pretty good at herding sheep and maoris

bulgarian shepherd dog aka karakachanka
this shit can fight off bears

British dogs were generally created for a specific task and excel in their assigned role more than any other type of dog.

>Border Collies: Smartest dog, high energy, low aggression, best dog for herding sheep
>Beagles: Strongest sense of smell, small bodies, saggy ears help trap the scent, best dogs at tracking/flushing out rabbits
>Rat Terriers: Best ratting dogs
>Bloodhound: Invented in France, maintained and perfected in England as it degenerated and practically went extinct in France. Best dogs at tracking humans.

English dogs that are good at what they were designed to do but not necessarily the best:

>Mastiffs: Good at killing wolves and other predatory animals, though there are probably a few better breeds like the Komondor
>Bulldogs: Progenitor of the Pitbull, designed for dogfighting and bull-baiting, now probably eclipsed by its progeny

Dogs that I pretty much consider to be British because they were developed by ethnically British people in the commonwealth:

>Newfoundland dog: Largest dog
>Labrador Retriever: Only dog with webbed feet, best at swimming and by extension; retrieving waterfowl.
>Australian Cattle Dog: Border Collie mixed with a dingo to give it more aggression for herding cattle instead of sheep; Best dog for herding cattle
>Rhodesian Ridgeback: Probably not the best at anything but are more willing to attack humans to defend their family than many other types of dogs

Compare these dogs to the most popular French breed:

>Poodle: Best at looking and acting ridiculous

>Only one large and powerful dogbreed from Sweden, Dalbo dog. Meant to fight of wolves and bears.

>Now an extinct breed.

My cattle dog is a pussy..
Really smart though

Tosa inu

the Tosa is a "wrestling dog", whose fights are being held according to strict rules of sumo, accompanying rituals and processions.

A dog that presses opponent with his body to the floor, hits him with legs and holds on to the floor, which is dominated by more than three minutes (or 5 minutes if the fight lasts longer than 15 minutes) is declared the winner.

A dog that whines, barks or discharges other sounds will be declared the loser. The same goes for a dog that turns away from the opponent or returns three steps back when attacked. In any case, the battle ends after 30 minutes; a draw is proclaimed when no dog can prove his superiority over the other one.

My favourite dogs are probably Belgian shepherds - the Groenedael variant.
What would you say about those, fellow shitposter?

>Pitbull
>Strongest of all dogs

Nice fucking bait you cunt, also Germany has more dogs than just the fucking GSD. There's the Doberman, Rottweiler, Schnauzer, Pinscher, Great fucking Dane, Weimeraner

It pains me to defend the French but the Poodle is actually a hunting dog, its like that so it floats and swims well to retrieve shot game birds from lakes, fens and so on.

Also its German anyway.

Yeah I agree, the pit bull is pretty much the apex dog.

Wrong pic

Cane Corso Italiano. The descendant of the pugnax canis.
The pugnax canis was the dog used by the ancient Rome army.

And this is the Cane Corso

Norwegian moose hound!

Pros: very hard working, loyal, fluffy, good for hunting

Cons: sheds like a fucker, will NEVER be tired, even if you are, kinda distant to strangers

Overall very good dog

Fuck that senpai

>Yeah I agree, the pit bull is pretty much the apex dog.

lol

kangals make quick work of all pitt bull terriers

at this point the "most american" dog is probably the beagle. they are everywhere.

master race coming through

the croatian sheepdog looks like a sheep

Carpathian Shepherd Dog

>Tosa inu
youtube.com/watch?v=4cU7nqyJSEY

Can Sup Forums tell what breed my doggo is?

Mastín Español

Guard dog of cattle and farms, used to fight against wolves. Brave and loyal to its masters yet stubborn and distrustful. Big, strong and affectionate to children

a nigger

Well, here we have the Catalan Sheepdog that I know of.
They're highly intelligent and easy to train, and they need a fair amount of exercise/work to be calm at home. They're also very protective of their families.

Looks like a dog to me, user. Hope that helped! :)

It's shit

SHIH TZU MASTER RACE

Well the Greeks had the Molossus which is the king of kings of dogs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molossus_(dog)

My doge

>tfw it's extinct

Is the nips breed of dog actually the shibe or is that just a meme dog ?

>chihuahua

>useless, loud, obnoxious, cowardly but friendly
>one of the few breeds of dogs to run away from even small cats and birds

>looks like a sheep
Our Mioritic as well.

>German Shephard is obedient but variable, brave but suffers from health afflictions
there are two breeds, really, one is bred solely for aesthetics, the other one is bred for use (it's often used by police for example).
the useful breed doesnt suffer from the health problems like the "pretty" breed.

dog breeding, if it focuses on aesthetics, is fucking awful. In fact it's the idea of "racial purity" taken to its logical conclusion, and the result are heavily inbred genetically deficient dog breeds that are literally the equivalent of that Alien IV monstrosity that can only breath heavy and utter the words "kill me" over and over again
youtube.com/watch?v=SqtgIVOJOGc

thats why this kind of breeding is actually illegal in many countries

Mmm dat doggy penis.

Look at this boss mother fucker. Best image on this board right now.

chicks love small dogs
if you're a man and you're out walking a corgi or a chihuahua, there is a very good chance girls will stop you to pet them and play with them.

Nova Scotia duck toller retriever.

Cute as fuck and hard worker. Just like Canada.

This. Do we need to say more?

The truth hurts, I guess.

The Border Collie, by far the smartest dog of all, and one of the greatest (not as good as Aussie dogs) comes from the UK. Obviously the UK has by far the world's most developed breeding culture and most of the dogs we know and love came originally from the UK.

Muslims hate dogs, and love cats. Muslim nations have very few dogs. This is just another black mark upon Muslims. Is there anything these savage sandniggers don't get wrong?

Post a pic of the girl.

>A wild German cuckold appears
>wahh racial purity is evil, don't let two beautiful dogs breed just because they're beautiful!!

A guy near me owns an Irish wolfhound. He can barely control it, fucking retard. I always fear it'll kill my little Chihuaha/Australan Terrier/Pomeranian mix. If It did, I'd take terrible revenge against it and him.

Sup Forums is awful

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL FROM

Its true tho you coke head.

Pure breed dogs generally suffer from a lot of health issues because they have a small gene pool. Cousins of cousins

This thread was moved from Sup Forums. I'm the OP and I'm from Australia.

We have a similar one, the Alano.

Introduced by the Alani invasion in 5th century. It had uses as big game hunter, mainly wildboars, or in bullfightings. A pack of them were able to defeat a bull.

These badasses were also used as war dogs in armies and by conquistadores in America.

It became almost extinct, but during the sixties of the former century some suitable dogs were found. Since then the breed has been revived.

Requires a lot of activity and needs to socialize since young to be harmless

>Chihuaha/Australan Terrier/Pomeranian mix
Are you gay?

Freaking aliens get out!

No, 5'11", 275lbs, been powerlifting for 4 years.

I've also got a Border Collie x Kelpie and a Red Heeler.

My little Chihuaha is a darling though. She knows I will love and protect her with all my effort till the day I or she dies.

Just embrace the rare flag

It's not as bad as the BBC and oversensitive tree hugging fags would have you believe, consanguinity will get your papers rejected for most breeds (except in Argentina that I know of) and the dogs are great. There's a reason they cost so much money.

Keep powerlifting cock with your gay dogs manlet.

fuck off back to Sup Forums then

Let me guess, you're a Muslim and you think dogs are "dirty".

I thought Sup Forums had flags. Do they just get lost when transferring a thread?

Are you mad because I was mean to America in the OP?

I love America

make us big guy

Where in Australia are you from pal?

it's an ayyylium trying to speak with us reagular earth people

Bow to your Kings then.

The human girl behind the bitch.

Does she do ass to mouth?

Suomenpystykorva

>alert
>brave
>spirited
>unyielding
>very loyal to master
>doesn't like strangers

Pretty much how finns have been historically desu.

Vizsla/Hungarian pointer dog
>One of the oldest hunting companion dogs
>super friendly, only acts protective if you give them reason, otherwise they are friendly even to strangers
>can never rest. seriously. if you decide to get one, be ready for 3-4 hours of walking

We have many dog breeds.
The first one in the pic is the Serra da Estrela dog,the second one is the Trás-os-Montes dog and the third one is the portuguese water dog which Obama has

African dog for an African man.

John,I'm already a demon.

>—alert, territorial and defensive of the domestic animals or the human family to which it has bonded. The Kangal Dog has the strength, the speed and the courage to intercept and confront threats to the flocks of sheep and goats that it guards in both Turkey and the New World. Kangal Dogs prefer to intimidate predators but will take a physical stand and even attack if necessary. Kangal Dogs have an instinctive wariness of strange dogs but are not typically belligerent toward people. They are somewhat reserved with strangers, but loyal and affectionate with family.

pretty accurate desu

An animal with a thrall behaviour and no goals other than following his master's will is not a clever animal from the start. Of course, there are mediocre, stupid and very stupid races of dogs, but not smart ones.

Sorry

>She knows I will love and protect her with all my effort till the day I or she dies.
I feel you man. I got a little Shih tzu that I've grown to adore. Even the smallest and dumbest dogs need love too

Agreed bro

Sorry pal. I was out of order earlier. You're not gay.

We have some decent breeds desu but they're not my style. I've always preferred Alaskan Malamutes.

the most iconic would be the irish wolfhound i suppose

was an ancient breed that was initially a war hound, nearly extinct until revived by a british army officer in the early 19th century so they're not as big or as vicious as in antiquity as they used to be though still apparently the tallest dogs in the world

the irish wolf was particularly vicious in comparison to the mainland wolf in europe so consequently they developed to hunt the wolf individually, whereas on the continent dogs were typically bred to hunt wolves in packs

they're really big softies though with great temperaments

That's a big dog

The Fox paulistinha. A small but smart dog, very loyal but need a lot of exercise, may have heart problems and can fire lazers with it's ass. Also can fly and rape white girls. Not very good with against german sheepfager but has a defense and attack bonus against any latin american dog.

>he doesn't have a Border Collie AND a Doberman

Labs

Chocolate lab best lab

Pic is Brazilian Fila

Fila Brasileiro AKA Brazilian Mastiff

It is known for its superb tracking ability, aggressiveness and an unforgiving impetuous temperament. When a Brazilian Mastiff finds its quarry, it does not attack it, but rather holds it at bay until the hunter arrives. Owing to these qualities, the Brazilian Mastiff is used as a guard dog, as a shepherd dog for herding livestock and as a hunting dog for tracking and controlling large prey. When slavery was legal in Brazil, the Brazilian Mastiff was used to return fugitives unharmed to their slave masters. This breed has been banned in many countries because of its temperament and potential for aggression.

staffy, might have a little pit in there though (just something about the shape)

there are many bully breed variants/mungrels. the staffy is a bully breed dog.

The masterrace among dogs is basenji

It's something like a "Shiba-Inu", almost went extinct because of its fur during the first world war I think

The vira-lata

Known for it's cunning malandragem and resilience

Ayy Lmao

>yfw the pit bull's ancestry is British

ahueheuheuheuehu

git gud op. This is the correct answer for american dog breed.

Dogs are shit tier animals and pets.

>t. Ching Chong Chang