Obligatory hindi-english

>Obligatory hindi-english
vocaroo.com/i/s0zdHpo8iBP2

Hindi, Nepali, Marathi, and Sanskrit are all written with the Hindi alphabet, also known as the Devanagari script. There are no distinct letter cases. It is written left to right, hanging from the printed lines rather than sitting on them. It is good to practice writing these as you learn to read them, even if you won't ever need to be able to write it. There is some variation between written and typed characters, but this is minimal and can be ignored if writing isn't a required skill for you.

Correct Pronunciation
If you want to be able to communicate well in Hindi, you have to speak with correct pronunciation. Before you start learning the script, you need to forget (almost) all the sounds you know how to make with your mouth, and be prepared to learn a whole new set of phonemes. If you don't, people will struggle to understand you. And if you try to speak at the pace a native speaker, they will not understand you. They will assume you are speaking English (or your native language), since you are speaking with unfamiliar phonemes.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s14lYfwYZAbY
vocaroo.com/i/s1OZnzhmepIs
vocaroo.com/i/s1Xtw1heuFIC
vocaroo.com/i/s1N7tgpEYgs9
vocaroo.com/i/s110jnYXh7RZ
vocaroo.com/i/s1t6RfLaIEOE
vocaroo.com/i/s01K0rSFuc9A
xorban.wordpress.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s16VTN39Mz8b
vocaroo.com/i/s0qFPt420BVr
vocaroo.com/i/s1VdDbncoKnP
vocaroo.com/i/s1TSqMDmvBzs
vocaroo.com/i/s0XMqMqXGUJt
translate.google.com/#tr/en/muvaffakiyetsizleştiricileştiriveremeyebileceklerimizdenmişsinizcesine
vocaroo.com/i/s1PhgEZBIvvI
vocaroo.com/i/s1qh1WoVUC4o
vocaroo.com/i/s0WL6hI7LaJR
vocaroo.com/i/s0bfosSOWwZ4
vocaroo.com/i/s10GakCEunc4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtcXa5COxHM
vocaroo.com/i/s00EjfsIOSFW
vocaroo.com/i/s0CUQH2I2dAr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

La qAlisqa le lo rərxo krəbeko lo foko je la fa zətsoke le mənseko rəgvake na sa sma se sme zəktokake le fe tətpako cfre. La faka sətyrəplaka le fe la qAlisqa le je ckəte lo mənsoka tcədoke ckəjeka. Lo zu «Ca'u xa sma lo je ckəto na sa ja pəxra fa sa sma cəsna pəgbako su smu xəmgokuka?» zuko la qAlisqa pənsycəskako.

POO

TO

vocaroo.com/i/s14lYfwYZAbY

vocaroo.com/i/s1OZnzhmepIs

vocaroo.com/i/s1Xtw1heuFIC

letter by letter kek

nice
dont let erdogan hear this youll be macheted

vocaroo.com/i/s1N7tgpEYgs9

Norwegian plz

what autism is this

>Norwegian
what autism is this?

It's a pity there's no Fenno-Norwegians, Sven.

vocaroo.com/i/s110jnYXh7RZ

vocaroo.com/i/s1t6RfLaIEOE

Natural born nordlenning.

Bump

vocaroo.com/i/s01K0rSFuc9A

xorban.wordpress.com/
No fluent speakers and it's doubtful that it can actually be spoken by humans.

vocaroo.com/i/s16VTN39Mz8b

You have too much time on your hands

U.S. Rep. Francis Underwood of South Carolina starts out as a ruthless politician seeking revenge in this Netflix original production. Promised the post of Secretary of State in exchange for his support, his efforts help to ensure the election of Garrett Walker to the presidency. But Walker changes his mind before the inauguration, telling Underwood he's too valuable in Congress. Outwardly, Underwood accepts his marching orders, but secretly he and his wife, an environmental activist, make a pact to destroy Walker and his allies. Based on the U.K. miniseries of the same name, the U.S. version offers a look behind the scenes at the greed and corruption in American politics. A number of real-life media figures make cameo appearances.

Mereh lun peh char

FEAR LESS LY OUT SPOKE N BUT SOME WHAT HUMOR LESS NEW ENG LAND BORN LEAD ACT OR GEORGE MICHAEL SON EX PRESS ED OUT RAGE TO DAY AT THE STALE MATE BE TWEEN MAN AGE MENT AND THE ACT OR 'S UNION BE CAUSE THE STAND OFF HAD SET BACK THE TIME TABLE FOR PRO DUC TION OF HIS PLAY, A ONE MAN SHOW CASE THAT WAS HIS FIRST RUN A WAY BROAD WAY BOX OFFICE SMASH HIT. "THE FIRST A MEND MENT IS AT IS SUE" HE PRO CLAIM ED. "FOR A CENS OR OR AN EDIT OR TO EDIT OR OTHER WISE BLUE PENCIL QUESTION ABLE DIA LOG JUST TO KOW TOW TO RIGHT WING BORN AGAIN BIBLE THUMP ING FRUIT CAKE S IS A DOWN RIGHT DIS GRACE."

Any German going?

vocaroo.com/i/s0qFPt420BVr

„Ich bin der Stärkste!,“ ruft Franz. „Ich
muss Mannschaftskapitän sein. Wem das
nicht passt, dem hau ich eins auf die Nase.“
„Kapitän bin ich, ich bin am besten
ausgerüstet!,“ schreit Georg. Franz haut ihm
eins mit der Faust auf die Nase. Doch es
stimmt, dass Georg am besten ausgerüstet
ist. Sein Papa ist sehr reich und er hat ihm
eine vollständige Fußballausrüstung
gekauft, mit einem rot-weiß-blauen Trikot.
Roland sagt: „Wenn ich nicht
Mannschaftskapitän sein darf, dann ruf ich
meinen Papa und der steckt euch alle ins
Gefängnis.“
Ich habe die gute Idee, die
Mannschaftskapitäne mit einer Münze
auszulosen. Das heißt, mit zwei Münzen.
Die erste fällt nämlich ins Gras und wir
können sie nicht wieder finden. Es ist ein
Euro gewesen. Joachim ist sauer. Er sucht
immer noch nach seinem Euro, obwohl
Georg gesagt hat, Bargeld sei sowieso
Quatsch und er habe halt eine Kreditkarte,
damit würde so was nicht passieren.
Schließlich sind die beiden Kapitäne
gewählt – Georg und ich.
„Hört mal, ich habe keine Lust zu spät
zum Kaffeetrinken zu kommen,“ ruft Otto.
„Was ist denn, spielen wir oder nicht?“
Jetzt stellen wir die Mannschaften auf.
Das ist nicht schwer. Außer bei Franz.
Georg und ich wollen beide Franz in unserer
Mannschaft haben. Denn wenn Franz den
Ball hat, kann keiner ihn aufhalten. Er spielt
zwar nicht besonders gut, aber alle haben
Angst vor ihm. Joachim ist froh, dass er
seinen Euro wieder gefunden hat. Wir bitten
ihn, für Franz den Euro nochmals
hochzuwerfen. Der Euro fällt wieder ins
Gras und ist weg

Another dead thread

beware, fake overdone high german accent
vocaroo.com/i/s1VdDbncoKnP

do it with your regular accent

>vocaroo.com/i/s1VdDbncoKnP

better than me tb h

Get given this text by a friend who found it on a german learning site.

Joachim (jewish name) is obsessed with finding his lost euro... Some things never change

I, uh, tried
vocaroo.com/i/s1TSqMDmvBzs

Sounds good but you spoke too quickly.

Yeah I always found English a little bit of a struggle

you should take some classes

sounds like airplane steward

Gibsme french or italian

Mitä vittua sanoit minulle, pikkuämmä? Sinun tulisi tietää, että olin luokkani paras Suomen laivaston rannikkojääkärikoulutuksessa, ja olen ollut mukana lukuisilla salaisilla tehtävillä Al-Qaidaa vastaan sekä nimissäni on yli 300 varmistettua tappoa. Olen koulutettu gorillasodankäyntiin ja olen koko Suomen armeijan paras tarkkuuskiväärimies. Sinä et ole minulle mitään muuta kuin vain yksi kohde lisää. Pyyhin sinut helvettiin maan päältä tarkkuudella, jollaista ei ole ikinä ennen nähty Maan päällä, sano minun vittu sanoneen. Luulet, että voit sanoa tuollaista paskaa minulle internetissä, ja selvitä siitä? Mieti uudestaan, runkkari. Tälläkin hetkellä otan yhteyttä salaiseen vakoojaverkkooni ympäri Suomen ja IP-osoitettasi jäljitetään parasta aikaa, joten sinun on parempi varautua paskamyrskyyn, pieni maan matonen. Myrskyyn, joka lakaisee pois sen säälittävän asian, jota sinä kutsut elämäksesi. Olet vitun kuollut, kakara. Voin olla missä tahansa, milloin tahansa, ja voin tappaa sinut yli seitsemälläsadalla tavalla, ja nekin vain paljain käsineni. En ainoastaan ole laajasti koulutettu aseettomaan taisteluun, mutta käytössäni on koko Suomen laivaston rannikkojääkäreiden arsenaali ja tulen käyttämään sitä sen kokonaisuudessaan, jotta saan pyyhittyä säälittävän perseesi pois tältä maanosalta, sinä pikkupaska. Jos vain olisit tiennyt, mitä ”nokkela” pikku kommenttisi tulisikaan tuomaan niskaasi, olisit pitänyt perkeleen kielesi kurissa. Mutta et pitänyt, et kyennyt ja nyt maksat hinnan, saatanan idiootti. Aion paskoa raivoa ympärillesi ja sinä tulet hukkumaan siihen. Olet vitun kuollut, kakara.

vocaroo.com/i/s0XMqMqXGUJt

"in coast jäger training"

can someone spell it?
muvaffakiyetsizleştiricileştiriveremeyebileceklerimizdenmişsinizcesine

translate.google.com/#tr/en/muvaffakiyetsizleştiricileştiriveremeyebileceklerimizdenmişsinizcesine

vocaroo.com/i/s1PhgEZBIvvI

vocaroo.com/i/s1qh1WoVUC4o

pay attention whether the vowel/consonant is doubled or not

vocaroo.com/i/s0WL6hI7LaJR

Idk if idid any better

Kom, mai, du skjonne milde,
gjor skogen atter gronn,
og la ved bekk og kilde
fiolen blomstre skjonn!
Hvor ville jeg dog gjerne
at jeg igjen deg så!
Akk, kjære mai, hvor gjerne
gad jeg i marken gå!

Om vint’ren kan man have
vel mangt et tidsfordriv;
man kan i sneen trave
- å ja, et lystig liv!
Men når seg lerken svinger
mot sky med liflig slag,
på engen om å springe
- det er en annen sak!

Kom derfor, mai, du milde,
gjor skogen atter gronn,
og la ved bekk og kilde
fiolen blomstre skjonn!
at jeg igjen deg så!
gad jeg i marken gå!

God damn it Moot.
I always forget.

Correction:

Kom, mai, du skjǿnne milde,
gjǿr skogen atter grǿnn,
og la ved bekk og kilde
fiolen blomstre skjǿnn!
at jeg igjen deg så!
gad jeg i marken gå!

Om vint’ren kan man have
vel mangt et tidsfordriv;
man kan i sneen trave
- å ja, et lystig liv!
Men når seg lerken svinger
mot sky med liflig slag,
på engen om å springe
- det er en annen sak!

Kom derfor, mai, du milde,
gjǿr skogen atter grǿnn,
og la ved bekk og kilde
fiolen blomstre skjǿnn!
at jeg igjen deg så!
gad jeg i marken gå!

Güneş doğmadan siren sesleriyle uyandığınız gün virüsler için kıyamet vaktinin geldiği andır. Nökerler tüm nefretiyle kapılarınızı tekmeleyecek. Karınızı, kızınızı, oğlunuzu dipçik darbeleri ile etkisiz hale getirecek. Hepinizi esir alacaklar. Yaşlıları, sakatları ve zayıf olanlarınızı oracıkta gebertecekler. Sağlam olanlarınız ise İmparatorluğa katkı sağlamak için köle olarak çalıştırılacak. Tüm mal varlığınıza el konulacak. Cesetlerinizden de enerji olarak faydalanacağız. Krematoryumlar cayır cayır yanacak. Yok olacaksınız, tarihten silineceksiniz. Türk topraklarında Türk’e kafa tutmanın diyetini ödeyeceksiniz. Cumhuriyet rejiminin rahatlığını bir daha asla göremeyeceksiniz. Bize mukavemet eden herkes postallarımızın altında inim inim inleyecek. Çünkü artık bu topraklarda Yunan töresi demokrasinin değil Yüce Tigir’in hükmü sonsuza dek sürecek. Tigir:Er Düşünce Sistemi yeni Türk ırkının biricik klavuzu olacak. Demokrasi yok! Merhamet yok! Barış yok! Çünkü Barış korkaklara göredir!

Davam Onurum Sadakatim!

vocaroo.com/i/s0bfosSOWwZ4

the strange noise in the background is my dog snoring

You're legend of this thread

vocaroo.com/i/s10GakCEunc4

I'm guessing you missed the Os because of Sup Forums, if not you're miles off on those. They should be /o/ like the U in burger or gun.

Otherwise pretty good. Some more phones are off, though:
u should be /ʉ/ (ü) not /u/. /du/ means toilet :DD
e is always /ɛ/ or /ɜ/, /e/ doesn't exist in Norwegian
skj is /ʃ/ (sh), and kj is /ç/ (sort of like a more cutting /ʃ/, i have no idea how else to explain this one. just using /ʃ/ is good enough for a foreigner i guess)

Pretty good actually
You can check this video to see how it really pronounced
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtcXa5COxHM

>They should be /o/
Ayyyy
i mean /ǿ/

>I'm guessing you missed the Os because of Sup Forums
Yeah

vocaroo.com/i/s00EjfsIOSFW

vocaroo.com/i/s0CUQH2I2dAr

Spelled very good. How did you learn our language ? I'm guessing the Arabs we raped learned our language and when they were raping you they taught you how to spell Turkish..

Pretty sure.. otherwise shitty spanish education couldnt teach you this better spelling for other languages.

I didn't expect so much butthurt. I'm being honest

"to spell" is when you say each letter in a word, "Can you spell apple? A-p-p-l-e", I think you just mean speak or read, la'

Yeah sorry you caught me at my bad time. Just roachy things you cant understand