Hilo Español

Hilo Español

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCUW5ZUP-2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hola muchasos

hola

How is Espana today?

Without a Government, they are trying to reach an agreement with political forces. Sorry my English.

i'm going to sleep siesta, not even joking, see you in six hours

kek

Only six hours? see you tomorrow.

Is it going good?

Have a nice siesta.

Buenas

No, I am afraid that there will be third elections as they do not reach agreement.

Matate.

No. Tú matáte a ti

Did you also get that awkward situation where the party with the most votes (right wing) doesn't have the absolute majority and all the infighting lefties are all pretending to get along so they can get a pseudo-coalition with a pseudo-majority in control of the country?

Oh that kind of sucks.

The left wing is not very well, I do not think to coalition, the only serious feasible that vote abstention, which is also unlikely.

Do you guys have viable right-wingers, or just corrupt and/or nazi nuts?

We have a unique party of right and many left.

hi

I heard Spanish is the most cucked country in West Europe as far as having a viable right wing party goes.

Apparently there's been no surge in far-right parties like there has in Britain, France, Austria etc.

hi, are you greek?

I'M GOING TO SHITPOST

Just like us, then.

Fucking sucks. Salazar/Franco left people scared of the right, even if it's a moderate one.

We also have the same problem. The two right-wing parties are nepotism pots, and the far right wingers are literal criminals who are in jail for attacking black people on the street for no reason. Having a totalitarian regime less than 50 years ago sucks.

The extreme right this marginalized here, but we hear many stories of parties of ultra right in Europe.

The traditional left party is not really willing to go though with such a thing because the new, radical left, could overtake them were that to happen. Plus, their usual voters would not understand that; though another chunk wouldn't understand them allowing a right-wing government. Hoewever, if it comes to elections once again, their voters are likely to go both right and left, so they're in a pinch. Doesn't help that their candidate is not particularly bright.

Vi bist du, main fgoind?

>The traditional left party is not really willing to go though with such a thing because the new, radical left, could overtake them were that to happen.
Ah. Fair enough. Our extreme left is very traditional, and our tumblr-left is the one threatening, but it's being mocked by every other party, including the far-left. It leaves us in a weird deadlock.

Oh well, good luck with that. I hope one of us manages to pick the right choice so the other one decides to follow suit.

Yo a la derecha

>Mariano, tienes que entregarme los diputados

quien?

Vista muy chula desde ahí psh.

Espera, Corea del Norte?
Parece Pyongyang...

Lo es.

Ghilo Ehpañó

es un hombre grande

ayy lmao
Y bonito número

ke?

hombre corea no parece tan feo

Malditos comunistas.
Para los rojos, un balazo

Our extreme left is Tumblr left. Gommunist memsters who drop references to the patriarchy on their twitter accounts now and then. We've no far right, but the right is split between a neocon, less ideological party which could become residual eventually, particularly if elections are repeated yet again, and the actual conservatives, which are pretty nepotistic and ideologically conservative. The latter are the most likely to profit from a repeat of the elections and are pretty much assured to repeat as the ruling party.

voy a postear mas de este buen hombre

youtube.com/watch?v=uCUW5ZUP-2E

Hola muy buenas a todos aqui Santiago comentando

me habéis pillando pensando sobre españa

MADrid indepe ya! CATALUÑA DE QUE NOS SISA!

>Los diputados, Mariano, entrégamelos. No sabes de lo que soy capaz.

Bueno, esa es la parte designada para turistas, muy mal no se va a poder ver

Cibervoluntarios fuera.

Madre mía la escoria de que hay en esa foto, defender un sistema genocida, muy bien chavales.

estoy haciendo esto, me falta añadir mas mierda

t. Al-Bascal

Yeah, similar to us on the right-wing situation.

I actually respect our communist party even if I don't agree with them. They keep telling the tumblr left to fuck off, and are actually very conservative communists. Tumblr left wanted to change our citizen card (cartão do cidadão) to a citizenSHIP card (cartão de cidadania) for being too patriarchic. EVERY single party mocked them (even a lot of their supporters), and the Communist party was the one that called them out the worst. We don't do tumblr here.

nos calmamos las tetas ¿Vale?

Te tenias que ir ha vivir allí, veras lo calmado que te ponías tu jaja

¿Y el cartel para los moritos?

he nos relajamos o te peto la casa

La osa y el madroño, la catedral, Debod ahí en grande. Las 4 torres al fondo. Imaginación, user.

Borra este post, pero ya.

Que vuelvan los que posteaban anime por favor que esto se está llenando de politicastros.

no se

puto otaku, sois el cancer de los foros anime-maricon

No veo la diferencia.

Hola

Esto no es un foro, """"""shurmano"""""". Ahora largo de aquí.

Cual es tu tojo favorita?

No political system is responsible for as many deaths as Communism. Don't ever forget that.

Os eché de menos lads, hay que hacer a /esp/ grande de nuevo.

si, voy a añadir depaso el bernabeu y el calderon asi como churros con chocalete, bocatas de calamares y patatas brabavas con una mahou, Las meninas, El guernica, La cara de quevedo y cervantez sonriendo y la bandera de la ciudad. Aparte referencias al futbol

R8 mi bandera tíos

Me gusta como piensas, user. La peineta cuando coño la acaban?

vosotros lo habeis querido

invoco a los cuñados y a los podemitas para atacar al anime

Andorra es España.

Cuenta conmigo camarada, juntos destruiremos a los otakus maricones antisociales.

en 2020 a no ser que Carmena se le vaya la olla

MON GERMÂ

Els meus diners són ben amagats, oi? No voldràs pas que els xarnegos ens els prenguin.

Que Kawaii es el Iglesias

>maricones
Homofobo....
Al gulag que vas...

/esp/ es territorio anime. Aquí matamos cibervoluntarios.

adelante mis hombre, al ataque

Dejá de hablar idiomas de memes. Soy sueco puto.

Por España!!!

aqui manda mi rabo

froilan es el principe elegido

supera mi degenerancia

Son bienvenidas las chicas trans aqui?

Deja a las waifus en paz, Pablo. Cuanto dolor tienes que crear para darte por satisfecho?

Maldito anime.

Sí, molt suec ets tu. Menja'm la titola una stund, porc.

tenemos que sacar la artilleria pesada

No, vete a attention whorear a /lat/

I per cert, fot el camp d'Andorra.

O aixo, o sigues net, i parla Català.

que no pare

Andorra es qt :3