That's nice sweetie.

Just Yahoo it, mate

lol

>I'll just Startpage it

>I'll just search for it

>have you seen my USB key

>He doesn't guess the url names for the websites he wants

>where is my zip disquette?

lol i remember when a microsoft MVP was our lecturer on windows server stuff.

i remember you could se a sparke in his eye if you told i'll bing it instead of i'll google it or something along those lines

captcha: BINGHAM Factory

>I think I left my WORM somewhere.

>I'll just encyclopedia it

yeah, it's pretty cool

I’ll just Ask Jeeves

Is this real? Fuck push to start, I want this.

>Hey, Alexa....

>I'll look it up

I think it is!

>i'll just ask jeeves it

I'll just duck it

I'll just Duck Duck Go it.

>I'll just spend 10 hours trying to find a result that's even slightly relevant to what I searched for

That sounds adorable. For his sake, I wish Bing wasn't Bing. In a way, though, Bing is still relevant through services like Qwant and Ecosia. Alas, not as glamorous as Google, but at least you'll trick idiots who've deluded themselves into thinking Not Google = privacy-respecting.

I'll just dogpile it.
I'll just meta 7 it.

Actually, the Duckduckgo algorhythm is much better than Google's, in my experience. I think a more valid argument would be the people who fund Duckduckgo than the quality of Duckduckgo itself, because, the truth is, DDG pretty much exceeds Google in regular search results with favicons and bangs, and the image search is pretty on par with Google. I would actually say DDGI is better than Google images, but I'm toning myself down here so as to not overhype.

>I'll just dogpile it.
Really takes me back.

I used to find myself going back to google until I adapted to the way ddg works.
I prefer it to google now, unless I am doing a search for a local restaurant or something.

Yeah, it's really kind of silly when people put down DDG strictly in terms of being a webcrawler, because it's undeniably good, and it distracts from some of the actual flaws of DDG worth criticism. I mean, the way they talk about it, you'd think they were talking about Yacy.

More like BINGE it amirite?