Pa/g/eets of Sup Forums, is java worth learning?

or is it shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>still trying to push this unfunny racist meme

unfunny lol

ugh please delete this unfunny racist meme
its hurting my, and many indian peoples feelings

ok thanks

poo in loo.

Both, it's as worth learning as how to be a brown nosing fag if you work in the software industry.

P O O
O
O

If you want to go full pajeet sure go ahead . Or you can instead learn any irrelevant language no one cares about and bitch about how java/c# are pajeet just like the fat unemployed neckbeard rest of us.

Also , install gentoo.

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

>mfw "poo2loo" is indias answer to i2p

No one hates India, it's just teasing based on stereotypes.

I'm surprised Sweden isn't rated higher. I've seen human feces in the streets om multiple occasions.

probably cultural enrichment by nimble-fingered folk dancers.

No.
Streetshitters are not favored anywhere at all. Their work is terrible, they have uncivilised manners and smell disgusting. Only single value is being cheaply replaceable.

Kill yourself shitskin

It's fine
Learn it if you want an easy time finding a job or you want to do Android development

it's shit

learn kotlin

Sov bubs or rape iu next week

truth is racist

>It's the year 2017 and java still can't update with administrator rights which any other program is capable of doing
Pajeets, not even once

>being this much of a triggered cumskin
Nothing more hilarious than smelly low iq albino-nigger subhumans from Euroshit telling who got proper character and who ain't.

prakesh can't handle the bantz!

>low iq cumskin piggy doesn't understand security

if you got a malicious background script executing a .jar Java payload, LOADS of potential vulnerabilities are dismissed since the Java fm requires admin privs.
Get an education instead of getting high and mumbling incoherent piggy noises, stupid euroshit

No.
Learn go.

All web browsers for example can update with admin rights, but the poos haven't figured out this wizardry.

>Fuck this shit
Hope you guys don't do that...

only if you sexxxy grl show bagina

>I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets

Yeah, well, the UN has. So they made a movie about it to help change Indians' streetshitting ways. You should watch it some time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk

> All web browsers for example can update with admin rights
Nope, they update into a home dir or have their own update service/admin task.

It's so cute when shitskins try to flip the racist thing back on us

>Open firefox
>Check for update and gives me latest update
>Restart browser, bam, new version
This is dark magic man, stop indian scientists are baffled at this.

>low iq toilet-colored filth STILL doesn't understand security or security markets
>implying botnet chrome and firefox would bother to update with admin privs

Of course (most) of them can do without admin privs dummy. They're botnets, they don't give much of a shit of security, they focus more on user-experience and adware profit and then sacrifice security if it comes down between those factors.

However. most programming languages do focus a lot on security, because that's how they get their shit spread far and wide in the general computing market. But of course, you subhuman homosexual europiggo's cant into basic education.

>Open botnet
>Close botnet
>Get new botnet

All browsers in a nutshell

I'm hard pressed to think of one person I know who doesn't absolutely despise indians.

Including myself.

it's very good to learn. if you don't like java itself then try out a jvm language like kotlin or clojure (after learning java sufficiently).

even indians don't like them

My poor misguided liberal friend...

For one thing, you can't hide an ethnicity. Even if you don't tell people you're from india your fucking skin color and very distinct accent would make it rather obvious. At best you could hope them to not know if your actual indian or from one of the break away countries like Pakistan.

For another shitting in the streets is an enormous issue in india for some reason and if you never saw it, never heard or it, must just be some poor people thing they do out in the sticks you are either a lying piece of shit who knows you saw it everywhere back home including in the cities or you are a lying piece of shit who's never even been to india.

Stereotypes exist for a reason pal.

#poo2loo

All this screams
>I have never been to India, I just read shit online

And
>if you don't believe my shit sheltered uninformed image of x country, u r liar!!1!!

The truth is there is a lot of open defecation in India, but for the most part it's all in the poor rural areas, like in the forest or some bushes.

That meme where it's all out in the streets 24/7 is damn LAUGHABLE. You do get the rare poor as dirt urban-newbie who doesn't have the sense to not shit where you drive, but like I said *that* is rare.

If you actually looked at the whole truth you'd realize China almost borders India in the Open Defecation in rural areas stats (hell lots of poor rural people around the world do) but the thing is, facts like that are hard to go public in a PR-conscious authoritarian government like China. Plus, population density is a markup factor which skews India against the rest.

Or you could just delude your retarded self into thinking most Indians shit out on the driveway 24/7 to get your inferiority complex calm enough to help you sleep at night.

>checked
java confirmed for DESIGNATED SHIT LANGUAGE

>stereotypes exist for a reason pal

Only the retarded stereotypes that sheltered uppity American princesses believe are absolute bullshit. Literally no one I know, and I've been to many different countries, even thought the shitty designated shitting streets meme was even real. Cow worship was a more common one.

>but for the most part it's all in the poor rural areas
Most of India is poor rural areas, and it is a problem mostly outside Delhi, that with the population density is a public health risk.

Actually I have been to india. I was amazed at how true the stereotype was. You're absolutely correct it's an issue with the poor people mostly.

You're leaving out the fact india is a sprawling third world country and every one of your cities is an ultra-slum. Which isn't to say all indians are poor. Some of the richest people in the world are indian. But from what I could tell for every sweat shop lord driving a lambo or silicon valley ceo who got elected on the race card there are literally 1,000,000 people living in a fucking trash dump.

Pointing out china is also a third world country doesn't change that.

POO

You can learn most of Java syntax in the time it took you to post this. Why even ask?