RICED!

RICED!

looks utter shit tbqh
should've stuck with beige & shitbrown

Muh led

So they went from beige to child like primary colors?
Why?

Ask Austrian fan autists to modernize their product and this is what you get.

*Here we gave you some pretty colors*

Wouldn't a heatsink shroud make the cooler less efficient? You are trapping heat in.

Probably marginal differences in the worst case scenario. It may serve two purposes as well, one preventing dust ingress, and two creating a pressurized chamber which mitigates, to some extent, the collection and retention of heated air on the fins. It would also help reduce thermal leakage and improve how well air can be directed.

I would buy if if they were a single color.

>apple release new bold design
>Sup Forums spergs out about "muh specs matter"
>some faggy taiwanese fan factory releases rgb fans
>Sup Forums rants about how great that is
explain that faggots. why does design/looks suddenly matter and no one talks about noise or power efficiency (the specs)?

>still no rgb
noctua will be forever called the shit fans

What are you even talking about?

kys nigger

>he fell for the Sup Forums is one person meme

There are clearly plain black and plain white ones in the image, you stupid shit.

Ricing the rice

fans only do one thing
what the fuck are you talking about

Well then they got them a customer. I hate mixing colors.

Stop buying Noctua

>austrian

fuck off, normie. there's more to fans than "lol just one thing". degenerate kike idiot

stop buying sleeve bearing fans

wait why only pwm?

it was gonna get them eventually

>covers the heatsink
But it's the fans I want to not see.

I have a scythe grand kama cross and the thing cuts in my fingers so badly whenever I have to work with it. Next cooler will be an AIO, can't be bothered with this kind of shit anymore.

why not? most tech these days has a lot of pwm headers

because it's hard to get into the minds of people who actually care what the components inside the PC case look like, instead of focusing on "these are literally the best aircoolers on the market"

they dont call it scythe for nothing