>2017
>not using a mono laser Brother printer

Wow, it's like you WANT to get jewed by the ink jew or something...

go back to Sup Forums you ansemitic retard, your kind is not wanted here

I have an Ooznest C-Beam CNC machine.
I've written my own printer driver so it converts my PDFs to inverted DXF and carves printing plates from the mahogany slabs I insert to the router.
Once the plates have been carved, I sweep the surface with coal from my fireplace and push the plate as hard as I can against an A4.
No extra ink costs, no microscopic ultraviolet botnet marks on my prints, and best of all, it's Free™ as in Freedom.

two complete sets of int for my canon printer costs $6, why would i ever think about buying anything else?
what a faggot

go back to rebbit you softie retard, your kind is not wanted here

fuck off

an hero pls

>jewed by the ink jew
I buy ink for 1$

On a related note
>browsing for canon printers
>one is really cheap, costs Php1495
>cashier tells me that ink cartridge costs Php1900
why?

>your kind
Every traditional board on Sup Forums hates Jews and always has, you faggot. Even the normie boards like fit and soc are rarely positive towards those creatures.

But I do! I have a Brother DCP-7065DN. Spent 170€ on it. Great investment: turn it on, print, turn it off. It just works every single time.

while brother printers are indeed the best japanese bourgies are the same as jewish bourgies

BEEP BEEP WARNING NON-GENUINE CARTRIDGE DETECTED BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP *EXPLODES*

>any year
>buying hp

I have to print something once a year at most so I just pay the 10¢ per page to print at the library.

>ink

Ink is messy, toner is patrician.

Mine goes into deep sleep and dosent snap out of it via wifi
Have to reset it...
Fuck you brother...

t.Intel employee

you are not wanted here.

Cartridges for the ink printer I have cost more than a brandnew lowbudget ink jet printer