If this doesn't bother you, you're a horrible person

If this doesn't bother you, you're a horrible person.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/top-30-countries-with-nobel-prize-winners.html
youtube.com/watch?v=szjMjqzeyoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

god bless the nation of israel
i hope all followers of the pig-faith "islam" drown in fire.
also america sucks

You are a horrible person for posting this.

It kinda bothers me that those kids aren't Albanian but then again, a dead Muzzie is a dead Muzzie.
Gotta look at the positives.

It's more because I'm desensitized to it all.
I'm not even sure if I saw it in real life if I could be shocked.

>four less future ISIS members
I fail to see the problem.

It bothers me that there are only four

I literally don't give a shit because I know Palestinians instigated some shit.

Oh waaa waaa call the Wambulance won't someone think of the children.

Pic related. Every street corner, soon.

Don't put guns in a school.

>Palestinians instigated some shit.

If this doesn't bother you, you're a cuck.

sooo if you wanted to try out cannibalism how long the corpse stays fresh and worth eating? burying all that meat in dirt is such a waste

Hey OP.

i've never cared about non-whites dying, and i never will

Sorry, but I developed 0 empathy for muslims. If they stop wanting to genocide christians I will change my mind.

I feel sorry for a moment, but beyond that not much. It's interesting how when pictures and videos from Vietnam were being displayed and people felt so horrified. Nowadays we don't feel a lot. We've become desensitised to all we're being shown. I'm guessing Afghans that have seen a lot in their life don't feel too bothered from seeing a dead body in front of them. It all comes down to how much you're being exposed to this stuff

ah yes very edgy

Not my problem. War is hell.

>Palestinians
>Human

>PALEstinians
>they aren't pale

well deserved.

what bothers me is that doctor hailing Hitler wrong

Amen my white brother. These cucks will never know that we can't afford to have empathy to these subhuman scum.

I'm not a cuck though, because just like yourself, I too have spent countless hours thinking about a pair of black dicks spitroasting my future aryan wife, and I do not like that AT ALL.

If you look at the majority of white liberals, you can tell that theyve never even imagined such scenario. That's how little they care.

BLACKED

It's coming to a town near you, you fucking cuck.

you're such a fucking cuck dude

shut the FUCK UP cuck, I bet you like sucking thick, veiny, succulent black cock you cuck

Think, OP. Those boys could have grown up to immigrate to Germany, rape white women, bomb a shopping mall, etc.

what part is this already? pt420blazeit?

Story?

>dead children bother him (in a non-sexual manner)

It does bother me, it bothers me that Hamas constantly does shit which leads to this sort of result.

If you want to blame someone, blame fucking Hamas.

>Nowadays we don't feel a lot. We've become desensitised to all we're being shown

Normies irl ( the majority of the people ) still get sensitive.We don't because we have already seen a lot in chans,liveleak or bestgore.

BITCH WHERE DA CHIKIN AT BITCH? dindu nuffin

It bothers me that there are people alive in that picture

1,317,996 more to go

butthurt

I don't care

You probably fantasise about watching on as a massive Turkish cock - this gigantic, eternal, immovable rod of raw sexual power- pulsate violently as it empties itself into your girlfriend's pink pussy, now irreversibly loosened by hours of relentless pounding. A thought about the ottoman siege of constantinople crosses your mind for a fraction of a second. You look at your lover's face, glistening with her violator's spit and sweat. You see a hint of shame in her eyes, but she's too tired and caught up in her own spasms to really care about you in that moment. All you see now is that this Turkish cock has taken your woman closer to heaven than you could possibly hope to, and she enjoyed every second of it. And so did you.

You probably fantasise about that, you pathetic cuck.

They always do. Funny enough, every picture in that cherry picked little comp is Israel REACTING to something Palestinians have done.

> professional victims
Too bad every other Muslim nation will not help them. They're only completely surrounded on all sides by rich Islamic countries.

worldatlas.com/articles/top-30-countries-with-nobel-prize-winners.html
Come back when 1,000,000,000 Muslims in 10 countries get as many Nobel prizes as Israel has in 50 years.

Taiwan what's wrong?

Too much sake

youtube.com/watch?v=szjMjqzeyoU
vid related

Do you think you can scare me with your edgy .webms, fatass?

Everybody doesn't care for at least a few hundreds of thousands dead children, therfore everyone is horrible, therfroe it doesn't matter. QED

You're human trash. I hope this is really making you feel better about your 500lb ass that'll never reproduce.

Yeah, maybe you should stop invading the west bank, poisoning their wells and burning down their houses.