Hey Sup Forums I think I dodged a huge bullet. So I have a new ASUS ZenBook Flip UX560UQ...

Hey Sup Forums I think I dodged a huge bullet. So I have a new ASUS ZenBook Flip UX560UQ, and I made the dumbass decision to drink tea while studying with it, the tea burnt me and I jumped, splashing a bit on the keyboard. I immediately cleaned the keyboard and nothing happened to the laptop, but just in case I turned it off, flipped it upside-down, and left it alone for 12 hours. I turned it on this morning and still, no big deal it's working perfectly. Should I be concerned about any long term damage or am I safe? I'm not that tech-savvy and I don't frequent this board, but I figured you could help me with this situation. Not sure if it matters, but the tea didn't have any milk, and just a teaspoon of sugar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7cvi00OZDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'd even consider suicide

>drinking tea
what are you? a faggot or a chink?

Yes.
Check to see if laptop is lactose intolerant on manufacturer website.

you fucking spaz you are fine

>Not drinking tea

the tea didn't have any milk

fcukin hell m8 you projecting much tea is a fuckin god drink you just make the brew and splash a little milk in it and you gotyourself the manlyest bevarage free of fucking cancer and diabeaties, theres a reason that i am so healthy and its down to my drinking of at least 7 sports direct mugs full of the fuckin good stuff but yeah you go ahead and asume the whole world drinks only tea that comes in some fucking starbucks cup or out a chinamans bunghole, the rest of us are drinking the purest black tea with a dollop of cow tit juice to bring out the flavors of it,

dont add sugar to it and you got yourself the maximation hydration drink for the nation, its pure brain juice, the tanins flush your system clean of toxins like a toilet flushes away the waste but what would you know about toilets pajet? what would you know? nothing. sry for the outburst but it needs to be understood, tea is a fucking god drink (without the sugarjew) and it will clean your mind of the fucking red bull energy drink shit that people keep gulping down like its harmless

>Implying tea isn't better than niggercoffee

>the tea burnt me and I jumped

I didn't want to believe that femenine numales were a thing.

I still refuse to believe, op is trolling.

The sugar will eventually cause mold to grow if you don't clean it out.

True, the issue is I don't know how much liquid got in the laptop internally, I imagine just a few drops if any since as soon as it happened I cleaned it instantly. Again, thinking of taking it to some professionals later. If they end up putting it back together poorly I'll be annoyed though, its brand new.

meant for
That's good to know.

I'm drinking unsweetened cold brewed ice tea right now.

Based

>Just saying nigger for the sake of saying, nigger.
>>>r/edgy14yearoldatheist

yep

No, coffee is niggercolored, are you blind?

There's usually a layer of material between a laptop keyboard and the circuitry. There are various gaps where the fan is sometimes exposed and where the keyboard cable plugs into the motherboard. It all depends where on the keyboard you splashed it, how much tea you splashed, and what your laptop design is like.

Anyways just back up important data you don't want to lose on a spare drive and update it frequently. Laptops die for any number of different reasons and are unreliable as fuck. Rarely will one last you over 10 years with no problems.

Thanks, its hard to remember how much exactly since I wiped it off instantly, but it wasn't like I dumped half the cup on it, and it was just a splash. I'll look into if this particular model has said layer of material later today.

Yes because only real men act like getting scalded by hot liquid doesn't hurts at all.

Next time get a thinkpad like a real professonal and stop buying consumer grade laptops.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7cvi00OZDM

The electronics COULD be damaged because when liquids evaporate they might leave residue which might carry electric charge or cause oxidation (like rust)

>the tea didn't have any milk, and just a teaspoon of sugar.
Yeah cool but was it green tea? White tea? Black tea? Oolong? Fermented? Infusion time? Temperature of the water? Tap water or mineral water? Is like you dont wanna be helped

>Being burnt by tea
>Drinking near a computer
These are the real reasons why OP is a faggot, tea is fine

>Scalding
>Tea
>Hurts
>And having a spaz because of it
Pick only one