Is your country a good boy?

Is your country a good boy?

UK
Yes

BUMP

We are not in the cancer that is NATO.

Hope us and canada leave

Could be better, but then Germany spend more Money on the Military, all our Neighboors would scream "Germany is trying to conquer Europe again!".

Poland
Yes

>We are not in the cancer that is NATO.

So you're DEFINITELY not a good boy

>Good
>In NATO
Pick one.

It makes me sick and angry that there are hungry people back home meanwhile we need to play babysitter for the rest of the world. Why us?

*picks both*

You can't do that! I'm in charge here.

who have asked you guys for babsitting the world? the last 15 years of us politics turns the world into a mess you know?

>I'm in charge here.

You and what military alliance, Adolf?

We have brown people to feed but our army get more job done than the US one, so yes.

>our army get more job done than the US one

your people aren't hungry, they're insatiable

Absolutely BLOWN the fuck out, ingenious set of posts

You will see.

Is your turnip schnapps any good

No. Almost our entire parliament wants us to reinvest in our military. Our government has also agreed to do so. But nothing is happening.

We also recently sold our main battle tanks for peanuts and now they want them back. It's pathetic.

>Italy

Impressive desu

But you are

You can't really blame the Germans for not spending much on the military, if they did all the other Europeans would panic and complain about Germany being literally the Third Reich reincarnate while simultaneously asking the Germans for more money.

>tfw War on Terror created more terror

>what is the EU

Lol true. But it would get Europe to spend money on defense again. While preparing for war with Germany.

If it makes you feel better, at least you're higher than Canada

> if they did all the other Europeans would panic and complain

This is a meme - we would actually welcome it. Think of how Americans feel about the USA carrying NATO. That's how UK and France feel about carrying Europe.

Nobody is scared of the German military any more and even if they doubled defence spending that would be the case

>if they did all the other Europeans would panic and complain about Germany being literally the Third Reich reincarnate
>imypling

Cheers m8

BUMP