How in the hell did a php developer become so rich and powerful? I don't get it

How in the hell did a php developer become so rich and powerful? I don't get it.

>How in the hell did a jew selling your data become so rich and powerful? I don't get it.

>the fanboys of Sup Forums made me believe that success is all about the programming language, not the program.

what did facebook do that myspace wasn't already doing? yea sure myspace was suffering from theme cancer but that could have been easily fixed.

>theme cancer
???

they allowed custome themes and people where adding shit tons of graphics and music players and all kinds of shit that made the pages take like 10 years to load.

it's almost never the tech, you can just buy the real nerds once you make it.

Focused on pre-selecting social groups that existed in meatspace (universities) and heavily testing features to figure out how people wanted to interact. It was novel and enjoyable for about 12-18 months. Myspace was sort of weird and I bet the network was pretty sparse. Xanga was all asians.

>be jew
>have to hide from other jews
really.... made me think

>sparse
i can tell you are a kid. you never knew myspace huh? everyone was using it except grandma and grandpa. Facebook is like the rest home of social media sites.

nodes are not edges

^^

What the fuck did you just call me you little bitch?

>universities

I first remember facebook being touted on mass media during one of those mass shootings in the US. I wondered at the time if it was being given a push.

>Removes tin foil hat

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME

yea i remember that too. Everything went to shit after 2007. that's when myspace died and got usurped by facebook. Same time odumma got elected. I think (((they))) wanted facebook to control speech and influence votes. That's what it's being used for now. Spreading disinfo and manipulating the cattle that are dumb enough to actually use it. It's pretty sad that facebook has become the internet for most normies. They literally got herded into it.

Reptile genes

sell your private information to advertisers and the gubmint

They don't sell info, it's the most valuable thing they have. They sell access to people. Give us money and you get in front of someone's face.

What does Sup Forums have against Jews?

7th row 4th from last is cute.

Facebook, mostly.

this is cute

It's well known Jews have the strongest in-group preference on Earth, whites are just retarded for not understanding it and letting Jews into their home. They will ALWAYS give other jews the preference over any other group and oust anyone that challenges them.

>rich family
>had a programming tutor going to his house
>super-duper exclusive highschool
>harvard without schoolarship like poorfags do

Is the same than the snapchat fag and that retard who made tumblr, all these "kids in a garage" were already at least wealthy, they all went to ivy league unis even the dropouts

How many startup founders you heard of that went to community college?

Zero

>falling for the jewess meme

>Is the same than the snapchat fag and that retard who made tumblr, all these "kids in a garage" were already at least wealthy, they all went to ivy league unis even the dropouts
Yeah and that also plays an important part in getting the VC investment to start out, even if they're only moderately wealthy their family usually knows someone who can pitch the idea and put in a good word to investment angels.
FB was running on that brazilian dude's money and they couldn't expand outside of colleges cause no money for servers and bandwidth until someone connected jewckerberg with the napster guy Sean Parker and he reached out to Thiel who also put a couple hundred thousand down.
Normies like to wank to these "start-up" faggots like they're business gods but in reality they're just kikes with connections.