Why is it so hard for Europeans to admit they A) literally created America and B) that 99% of our culture has its roots...

Why is it so hard for Europeans to admit they A) literally created America and B) that 99% of our culture has its roots in Europe? Even for black people, like the most stereotypically black names have a lot of French elements (le/la) because of the French influence. We are THAT European.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2013/11/who-is-sharkeisha-fight-video/
westerndigs.org/site-of-deadliest-native-american-massacre-identified-in-idaho/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>like the most stereotypically black names have a lot of French elements (le/la) because of the French influence

DELETE THIS

Europeans stole this country from the Native Americans and claimed it as their own. USA was never EUropean.

Who said that?
Bloody hell!

Someone should put an end to outrageous denial!!

Well the UK certainly didn't as it was forbidden under royal proclamation that nobody could settle west of the Appalachian mountains and everything west belonged to the Native Americans. It was only until the USA was formed that Native Americans really came under threat.

>like the most stereotypically black names have a lot of French elements
wtf man unless they are called françois or pierre they have no french influence

Blacks saw French names in the former French parts of America and tried to emulate them. To an Anglo's ears, Lequisha and shit sound kind of French.

Good! Now join the EU and send us money.

Then you don't know about french name, Lequisha doesn't sound french at all

>why is it so hard for European to admit

I've never seen or heard a European denying this. If anything, they use this as a way to insult us.

There were plenty of Native Americans living east of the Appalachians long before the USA was formed.

Wtf? They always insult America/our culture like they had nothing to do with it.

>join the EU and send us money.
Only if the EU will agree to let us keep our guns, our money, our freedom, and pay for some of the wall.

Don't worry USA, you are eternal bros of Europe.

But you are so easy to banter. And some of your systems like "education" "health care" "guns for everybody" and "blackLivesMatter" are just funny to us.

Shame we will face problems like you with "minorities" soon enough too :-(

dubois is a common black american name

i have never seen a more retarded looking post
something about this makes me want to strangle the poster

>muh heritage

:-D

And they still lived there during the time of the thirteen colonies, in fact they were successfully being integrated into society, a lot of them fled to Canada after the revolution and the rest got fucked hard by the trail of tears and stuff.

Most (American) Black names are just bastardizations of French, Arabic/Muslim, and West African names. Older blacks tend to have a lot of biblical names.

>west African names
That's all muh heritage shit from the 60s onwards. Same with Arabic names.

It doesn't sound French TO YOU, but to some dumbass black nationalist from the 1960's-70's, when most of these names got invented, trying to create a separate identity from white American, it sounds plenty French.

we like to meme you

It is exactly muh heritage shit. These names were manufactured to try and give blacks a separate identity, but instead backfired and just made ghetto trash all the more identifiable.

You can always tell a black person apart from a nigger through their names. Well-off blacks tend to have biblical names, niggers with their we wuz names.

Because the only people who care are jingoistic cunts trying to justify their own right wing beliefs instead of actually caring whether the U.S. is very similar to western europe

>implying it was anything resembling a "country" before the Europeans arrived

>it sounds plenty French.
I can tell you it doesn't, it really doesn't sound french at all

Why are southern states in mississippi area so poor and filled with blacks? Os it the french influence?

Fuck, I found the funniest nigger name yesterday, something like d'Artagnan or something, literally musketeer tier. I forgot it though, unfortunately.

get on my fucking level

>mfw I'm black
>Have judeo christian name
>Speak to people on the phone
>Sound white
>Meet in public
>Do you know where user is?
>mfw

Kurwa

This is something Albos would come up with. I heard they call themselves Granit and Beton (concrete) etc.

heavy.com/news/2013/11/who-is-sharkeisha-fight-video/

sharkeisha is the best one ive found so far

Tonibler is the best Albo name.

>muh white america
Give it a few decades and we run things

Ebin proxy

>non slav saying Kurva
How about No.

thanks...y-you too

This.
At least write kurba as you're supposed to.

lmao do they have a gorgbush too

You have shit reading comprehension. Look again, Pierre.

>It doesn't sound French TO YOU
>but to a dumbass black nationalist, it sounds plenty French

Wasn't disagreeing with you saying it didn't sound French, I was saying dumb niggers thought it sounded French.

>implying i don't speak Polish and Russian

Ani kurwa jednego słowo

Dont type slav with that flag its an insult to our nations.

In west it may be ok to be nation traitor, but not in the east. Dont reply to me or my posts every again.

The southern states had all the old plantations, where mass slave labor was required. They are poor because they were entirely reliant on cash-crops and slave labor, then lost said slave labor while at the same time being out-competed by foreign cash-crops. Then they failed to industrialize.

>mfw I'm black
>Ani kurwa jednego słowo
oh yeah btw you dont speak shit

But we already have a Kenyan in office.

Literally no one denies either of those things.

Chuj ci w dupę kurwa.

>this mad
Mała Suczka

westerndigs.org/site-of-deadliest-native-american-massacre-identified-in-idaho/

WE WUZ

You're literally saying that the U.S. doesn't have a culture of its own here.
With which Europeans agree.

RARE