Why are other cunts less patriotic than America? The US has a nice culture of pride in our country...

Why are other cunts less patriotic than America? The US has a nice culture of pride in our country. Why aren't Euros like that? Why is there a culture of despising their own cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7cl-f8NABMM?t=154
youtube.com/watch?v=xnP4O-pG1kU
youtube.com/watch?v=PwnZ8xHHZ_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gsdyGLLUP5A
youtube.com/watch?v=WBuNIg5HX1k
youtube.com/watch?v=dtRy2Mppew4
youtube.com/watch?v=VAsen2W07pM
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ8Jq12o_2M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_National_Revolution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>caring about yurocucks

I think you mean a spooky culture of pride.

Good point mate

I know Dutch people are very chauvinistic.

They're still a bit hung over from their last party.

idk must still be a thing for young nations,

You jest, but you're right. People associate patriotism with war. In Germany, the Nazis were Patriots. In France, the Colonialists were Patriots.

As a result there was a lot of over compensation. I'm hoping we can get back to a reasonable middle ground soon.

We're older than the majority of European countries :^)

Do people get patriotic about based France and hang up tricolours or are they cucked like the Germans?

As I said, patriotism is strongly associated with colonialism and racism. But it's starting to change because of the terrorist attacks. You see more and more people hanging French flags off their balconies, even though it's still a minority.

Well at least there's one good side to terrorism in Europe, I suppose

does this happen in other countries?

If you're fascist i guess.
You can do it with regional flags if you're not too crazy about it.
And with foreign flags if you're from a diaspora.

French btw

The Dutch flag instruction is to only fly a flag on special days, like when a member of the monarchy has it's birthday.

But you see flags outside relatively often. At least, in the summer.

Hmm, what about do they have patriotic songs, flags, etc at sports events?
youtu.be/7cl-f8NABMM?t=154 (start at 2:35 if it doesn't automatically)

being patriotic is what hicks do. nobody is willing to want to be like that and embarrass themselves without reason except ill informed unmannered patriots and autistic nerds

People here are patriotic. It's only some western countries that are ashamed of their country.

Well, surely you've seen those masses of orange people here.

Every European Championship and World Cup they also release dozens of patriotic football songs. We get like 15 new ones every other year.

/r/ing pic of croatian qt wearing croatian flag shirt

This sounds nice. Glad to hear not all of our euro cousins are cucked.

What do you have to be proud of? Serious question.

Because when you do it it's patriotic.
When Europeans do it it's considered nationalistic.

Yea I see that here a lot. Sometimes even American flags from people who immigrated here.

This song is really popular.
youtube.com/watch?v=xnP4O-pG1kU (stolen from the Germans)

These are some songs from the world cup in Brazil.

youtube.com/watch?v=PwnZ8xHHZ_Q (some gay singer)
youtube.com/watch?v=gsdyGLLUP5A (he's actually Moroccan)
youtube.com/watch?v=WBuNIg5HX1k (not stolen at all)
youtube.com/watch?v=dtRy2Mppew4 (he just renamed his song 2015)

>being ashamed/proud of "your country"
>not realizing that you are the unique one and basing your affairs in nothing

Spooky thread, my properties.

>youtube.com/watch?v=PwnZ8xHHZ_Q (some gay singer)
makes me think of bollywood mixed with james brown
>youtube.com/watch?v=WBuNIg5HX1k
old guys surrounded by qt slags, hmmm
>youtube.com/watch?v=dtRy2Mppew4
how nice to see so much orange :3

Our national holiday is Kingsday. Which is... our Kings birthday. Yes, his birthday is unironically a national holiday where the whole nation gets a day off.

youtube.com/watch?v=VAsen2W07pM

Some inventors, some sportsmen, some historical figures, our land. Croats are happy with everything good that happens in this country or to this country.

>all those tall dutch qts
>tfw no tall dutch qt gf

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ8Jq12o_2M

We're very patriotic but it's been bred into us for generations to do it secretly.

[spoiler]Tiocfaidh ár lá :D[/spoiler]

during the euros or world cup or other special events it's totally normal to see them everywhere
At other times it's uncommon, and even then you don't see people hanging a union jack, only like the saltire or st george's cross or whatever, don't know why

You guys don't even speak your own language anymore lmao.

why did she take the flag away and shake her head? isn't she the country's leader?

>Why aren't Euros like that?
Because we don't give a shit about patriotism. Also because of EU we live in a one big state and all.

>expecting her to engage in non-designated flag time

Americans will never into Ordnung.

Why don't nice finns hang EU flags outside their homes?

I don't know.
My old municipality did this on European day on their schools/halls/churches, but the municipality was in commie Häme so that wasn't so suprising.

To show pride in a nation state is not only to show pride in the state, but also to show pride in the nation. You can't do that and still be multi-culti like in the US.

Poland is probably more patriotic than America, you're just incredibly tacky about it.

it was the wrong flag

Don't bully please

What are Poles proud of?

not going to lie, I was there

What was it like? Was it nice? Did you get to sit in a tank or anything cool like that?

What the fuck should we be proud about?

Big booties.

beaches and bundas

the Spanish, Burgundians, Germans, and Austrians say hello.

I was feeling to r9k to talk to anybody or do anything besides look around but there were some speeches. It was pretty good and everybody looked like they were having a good time.

>Kebab shop
Nowhere is safe.

>culture of pride

I don't think that is what culture is. And if all we have is pride as our culture then that can only show how shallow it is.

We're patriotic. We just don't conflate jingoism with patriotism.

You should have taken some nice pics and selfies with US soldiers to share with Sup Forums :3 but I can understand feeling too foreveralone I suppose

>implying it was implied that pride/patriotism is the only part of american culture

>those nato flags
BASED

American 'culture' is paper thin user.
The present 'diversity' is proof of this.

It only seems that way since American culture has become global.

You will see those quite a lot in Warsaw. In front of every government building there is a Polish, EU, and NATO flag.

/r/ Niinistö flag

Nice. More nato cunts should be like this.

Cowboys are Mexican culture though. But you stole some Mexican states.

Heavy use of iconography in capitalism is the closest thing we have to culture. But no other country comes even close how much we do it.
Not one.

American patriotism is a bit crass 2bh.

Our flag waving is usually limited to

A) Official flag days

B) Government/Defence Forces related buildings, events etc.

C) Sporting events

You just paste your flag onto everything which, at least in my opinion, "lessens" its impact.

But to each his own and all that passive aggressive bullshit.

similar but not the same, dutchie friend

hmmm

chink detected.

It always seemed to me that american patriotism is shallow as fuck, they just put up flags everywhere and yell USA#1.

From what I've seen, people are more deeply patriotic around here. Not me though, fuck this place.

When people in your cunt are from many different countries, religions and languages waving the flag constantly isn't crass or lessens its impact. It's a really good tool to rally and bind people together.

>american patriotism is shallow as fuck

Yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about.

Most western yuro country's dont have a wars of independence

American patriotism didn't exist until the Civil War, and wasn't really put into overdrive until WWII.

Just my opinion.

Finns don't feel the need to constantly whip out our flag.

Patriotism here is something that usually doesn't even need to be said. A lot of Finns talk shit about how horrible and stupid our country/government is but if it came down to it most of them would report for duty to defend this place.

the left hates this country

source: their stance on immigration

>supporting your national team is shallow as fuck

This is legit autism, hanging your flag like that on your houses entrance.
I was legit scared the first time i saw it when i went to USA, it was like i was in Nazi germany but people ran out of german flags and used USA ones.

And i am a turk, we put flags everywhere,in every workplace.

>webm
I was sad until the end. That just made me burst out laughing. If only it was so.

In every major war here people just got drafted. So you have no choice but to defend it. ayyy

It is though.
What are they celebrating? Colors and birds. Even though we have SOME folk lore stories that can be considered culture they are all but forgotten or ignored.

Most of the people who are "drafted" here say they are willing to fight for this country voluntarily.

In fact a lot of Finns were disappointed when they shrunk the active reserve sometime ago and they were downgraded to the general reserve.

In our last war, when we fought Indonesia, our army was the size of American one that invaded Iraq. At least in numbers.

Fun times. Paid for by Marshall Plan money.

If Merkel pulled that shit here she'd be long gone

Are you serious? Are Euros that indoctrinated that flags in a safe suburban neighborhood is like Nazi Germany?

Well, i suppose i do enjoy all the bundas.

Did y'all win the war?

>turk
>euro

in my experience it's the same for americans

It's hard for us to grasp because we're so used to this sheer amount of image, but it does scare foreigners.

This. There is an actual American culture here, but it's smothered and drowned out by the phony, plastic "patriotism" that gets shoved down our throats.

>mfw a crying eagle watches the boys raise the flag on iwo with that lone trumpet farting in the background

Well, we conquered most parts. But Indonesia is five times the size of Germany, so you can't occupy everything. And we killed lots of them. Especially civilians. While we barely had any casualties.

But eventually the USA told us to piss off with our colonialism and cruelty. And they wanted to stop giving us free monies. So eventually we agreed to go home.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_National_Revolution

BLACKED

would have been better to stay and stamp out islam desu

such a beautiful language