Legit BB? or

Trying to find the source video for this. Im not entirely convinced this is real and not just a demo. Look at the system usage.

I work in Surveillance. The equipment I have worked with has facial recognition but nothing like this. Definitely not out of the realm of possibility tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=aE1kA0Jy0Xg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zCdacGMnlO0
youtube.com/watch?v=lHcTKWiZ8sI
pjreddie.com/darknet/yolo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The first part of the video is totally possible
The face recognition part could be legit since the camera is getting near perfect images of their faces

This is what your captcha solving has achieved.

It's legit chink software, they even print pedestrian's/motorcyclists faces on giant screens to embarrass them for crossing the street on a red light like you see on this video cause it's a rampant problem.
Chinks are fucking insects, god help us the day they exterminate the niggers in Africa and take it for themselves, they'll be even worse.

Machine vision has improved MASSIVELY in the past 6 years. There has been vastly more impressive stuff done in labs and research papers. The tech is just now starting to get out of the lab and into the real world.

The first part of the video is really trivial stuff that could be done by an amateur. Facial recognition is a bit harder but nowhere near impossible. Facebook has better facial recognition than that, and a year ago there was big news about a Russian app that did a similar thing.

i am really, really starting to dislike where tech is going

this

It all depends on who uses it, though.
On principle, this is positive.

you can build this at home my dude
youtu.be/zCdacGMnlO0

This is a good thing. Technology is basically ending crime.

I hate our current society. People lock their doors and keep their belongings closely. They avoid walking places out of fear. Children basically aren't allowed to go outside anymore. White people flee cities to suburbs. Which are ridiculously ugly and inefficient. Meanwhile cities crumble and get overrun by vibrants.

The estimated economic effects of crime is literally trillions of dollars and a decent percent of GDP. That's the direct cost of insurance, fences, and prisons. But also the indirect costs like those mentioned above.

Compare this to Asian cities. Say what you will about their society, but they don't put up with this shit. In japan you can leave your doors unlocked, and your belongings unattended. I saw a video of someone leaving an expensive laptop on a subway and it was still there hours later. Unimaginable in Western cities. People don't even litter. Their cities are dense. You can walk through them safely.

NO
youtube.com/watch?v=lHcTKWiZ8sI

It's funny to see how much in denial you little kids are.

Of course this is possible with the technology with have today.

Just think about the programming a little bit and you know it's possible.
The "hard" part of making everything sync with the botnet for full statistics.
Add police reports and possible threats, everything is possible.

Of course these are just private software. The government will never show their own software.

Wake the fuck up.

Completely unrelated to using security cameras to solve crimes.

>Ostracism.
NSA propaganda is that way
>>/out/

Found the white cuck.

What is it that white people have all these Jack Bauer fantasies and trying to be morally correct?

I don't wanna be recorded everywhere I go, what I do, and after that they will know how to pursue my culture and totally destroy it.
I don't want to give them information. In exchange of what?? Security??
Your own and your people security's depends of education, not mass surveillance.

Seriously read more about the topic. You seem very ignorant.

Cuckoo.

And yet, in one of the most filmed and profiled environments on the planet, no one seems to know what happened to some guy and a 'security guard' in Vegas.

Apparently it will only stop crimes that upset the elite.

Every day that passes, Kaczynski seems less insane.

>Technology is basically ending crime.
>NSA totally wasn't using technology to end all the crime.

>no one seems to know what happened to some guy and a 'security guard' in Vegas.
go on

"Muh privacy" is a shitty liberal meme. If you want to rant about the NSA you can go back to HN/reddit.

Take the redpill and accept a little authoritarianism is good sometimes. We've let crime run rampant. Our civilization is literally crumbling to ruins while the East rises. Something drastic needs to be done.

No, "education" is not going to magically solve crime. Another liberal meme I could go on and on about but I'll stop here.

Reminder.

Crime is people. You can't just use technology and say "All crime will end at 8:00 AM tomorrow" either.

Look, if you are a government dude or an owner of big corporations I would understand your idea; but you are clearly not.
You are a brainwashed teenager accepting the "elite" sweet dreams of controlling everyone for a little "security" illusion.

With beta enablers like you the world is doomed.

>t. Glowworm

I work in a start-up that's building automated identification from CCTV

This shit is very common now.

People suck at being free. Totalitarianism is necessary.

>People suck at being free.

You're projecting. Talk for yourself.

Is that why historically the freest societies have been the most successful while totalitarian states tend to be shitholes?

>Nazi Germany
>shithole

Nazi Germany was made to see "totalitarian" from an American point of view.

Unitedstatians/jew people are great at propaganda and brainwashing.

It seems doable to make, don't know why they would fake it.
I think they ran the algorithm on a video of a intersection rather than building a real system to count cars.
A camera is a horrible technology to use in the real world, computer vision never works.
As soon as it gets darker, the camera cannot see shit and the algorithm fails.
As soon as it rains, a raindrop lands on the lens of the camera and the camera cannot see shit.
I work with computer vision for what it is worth.

pjreddie.com/darknet/yolo/
Some guy made a realtime object detection system that runs on a 1080 ti, that video you linked is not that much different

Is that an ad display or an computer screen?

>The face recognition part could be legit since the camera is getting near perfect images of their faces
A 20x20 pixels image of a face can be enough to be identifiable under good conditions. 40x40 pixels and the results are 95% positive.

Thank Google, Facebook and other Jewish companies!

>Totalitarianism is necessary
thanks to proud hypocrites like you is why the history keep repeating itself over and over

>letting Jewish corporations ram their big sand nigger cocks down my ass is good

Authoritarianism is good if you actually put decent people in charge. We'd need a total revamp of power for that to ever happen. Japan's government is nationalistic and your rights end where your non-Japanese(ness?) begins. For example spying on Muslim mosques is totally fine in Japan since its for security purposes whereas you'd get some serious backlash if you'd do that here. Good luck getting honorable and respecting authority in a cultureless self hating society

Sup Forums is getting redpilled.

lol what a stupid thing to say

SPOTTED THE KEK

>people ITT believing in freedom
Holy fuck. Just give up your illusions already. Every move and decision you make is already pre determined, monitored and controlled. We're all sheep.

Another cuckoo. Talk for yourself.

You are all still bluepilled. You've absorbed liberal memes without even questioning them.

Surveillance isn't inherently bad. You don't need to go full 1984. We already have security cameras at most businesses and no one seems to care much. My ideal society has a handful of security cameras on every street and a few drones to get an above view of the city. They could be record only and the tapes can be manually accessed with a court warrant after a crime. Delete the footage after a few days if it's not needed.

This is way less invasive than what the NSA has been doing for years. And would massively improve society almost overnight.

Networked cameras are a bit more invasive, I agree. But even that would not be so bad compared to the disaster of a society we have now.

Again I can't emphasize how fucked our society is. It's hard to see because you've grown up with it and gotten used to it. But this is not normal. Our cities look like fucking warzones. The social and economic damage is staggering. This is not acceptable.

>We've let crime run rampant
Crime has been on a 2 decade long down trend in nearly all first world countries. Get over your dumb fantasies and refer to some actual statistics for once in your life.

Did I claim otherwise? Legalized abortion has put a dent in it, but it's nowhere near acceptable levels. White people are not flocking back to cities. Kids are still not allowed to go outside. You still can't walk safely through most cities, let alone leave your stuff unattended or your doors unlocked.

sweet digits, but i think we have to work on improving the quality of people in our society vs. surveilling them more.

>pic related
>your pic related also

no one in their right mind would spend that much time making the gui look like one from a movie

>You still can't walk safely through most cities
Not him but you just claimed otherwise. You have to go back to the 60's for crime to be lower.

How the fuck are all those cameras going to fix it? Do you really think they'll stop there? Again, murder and other crime is at a 50 year low so what exactly are you seeking to solve? Or are you going to make the government even bigger than it already is because you think you've swallowed what a bunch of your autist friends call a redpill? The problem you and people like
have is that you assume that someone with your ideals will be in charge and act according to your interests without corruption. I enjoy my freedoms and would rather not give them up for some bootlicker's fantasy.

Daily reminder

good thing that i will be dead before this shit comes here. all this stuff goes only to big cities so they can be avoided just by not living in shitty places.

Can confirm.
I went to China last year and they had cameras in every major intersections and traffic signals. And all public places like subways and malls had the similar bulky looking cameras. They do more than just record the video.

>he doesn't understand political killing

Psycopass?

its getting about that time.
>You should already be aware that in ever first world country the street cams can automatically read and log license plate numbers,
>police cars are equiped with cameras that autoamatically read license plates and run them against a database with ZERO input and if a car is wanted/stolen/unpaid tickets/ caught by street cam going over the limit then it will notify the officer
>facebook and the nsa are partnered to use random security camera footage and be able to identify you based off you the clothing sytle, hair color, etc
>this type of identification is used in production for quality control all the time

fuck I hate chink drivers, everything about that is dangerous as fuck from the horrible traffic patterns to the blatant disregard of a turn only lane

>bank/jewellery robbers still steal cars to carry out the robberies and change the number plate before the robbery then just burn the car 5min after
they already do it where i live and there's not that many security cameras, in europe they also do it and tend to get away with it even in crowded places filled with cameras, criminals always find a way if there's money to be made

I never said thw system was perfect

>D I S R U P T I O N

fucking VCs get out!

japan is an island with a mostly homogeneous population. same with taiwan and some could say england. would not work anywhere else.

Name of software? Looks interesting

Lots of the chinkware is dazzled up with unnecessary flare

It doesn't actually stop crime. See: uk. It just sometimes helps finding the perpetrators if they don't wear a hoodie or face mask.

>And would massively improve society almost overnight.
Your ideal society with cameras everywhere is the uk and guess what they don't have less crime.

I was waiting for the con trail left by the ultra short range anti-personnel missile.

same here. I saw traffic cops like about once in three weeks. Friend told me that enforcement is implemented via camera and it is very effective. People keep track of them, know when they can cut loose. Like the guy speeding around the shoulder on the one lane entrance ramp, ".. must be no camera right here"

Did that shit werk?

been too long for me to remember. iirc yes but then it got patched a week later.

The crime the west stops with tech is never the crime that matters

Speeders who exceed the limit by 6mph rather than 5mph, motorcycle hooligans who think this is california, those of you who do not come to a complete stop for stop signs, you bastards who run red lights trying to pass through a yellow, which is totally unsafe even though modern traffic lights have a delay before the next green light is given, TREMBLE IN FEAR! Big brother is coming for you! We have your face and plate!

But money launderers, drug dealers, killers, rapists, and gangsters, sleep soundly. It's not profitable to punish you.

I live in a lower class neighborhood

I left my garage open with three motorcycles and a shitload of tools out for display for a day while I was at work. Nothing moved, but I did find a kid pretending to ride the sportbike.

dat hysteric delusion

Why do you think Google's captcha made you train their AI to detect vehicles in the first place?

I've worked on similar software, there are literally rooms of underpaid students annotating videos 8h per day, then some 'ML expert' training some nn classifier and selling it as a magic pill. You can make this in an afternoon if you have the data available

basically this, i left older mtb in plain sight.
i had to wait for like 10 fucking days before someone took this pos