Cartoon Network does not mess around

I've never seen a take down notice sent that fast before.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/78542456/#q78542521
nyaa.si/view/768627
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>still depending on hosts

>2017
>trackers
Use DHT retard

what tracker?

elaborate. I'm interested.

>Le lulsorandumb show
And absolutely nothing of value was lost

You are a faggot. You know it and everyone that sees you knows it. Get your shit together user. Seriously.

TWC TWC TWC TWC TWC

its an automated tool, computers are fast.

you watch children's cartoons

No clue. It was a magnet link and it's been removed. So I can't check.

BitTorrent doesn't require trackers to work. You can search the network for files you want and download it from peers directly. I don't see how that's any better then using a tracker though.

I am in fact a faggot, but at least I don't watch kids' cartoons.

How the fuck else an I supposed to watch regular show when their entire schedule is teen titans Go?

And how will you announce your STUPID torrent

It wasn't me who made the post. I was just explaining dht friend. I have no clue. I've never done it before.

Yeah I a while back had my internet shut off for a damn adult swim show even though I pay for cable ffs. Why does it matter that I downloaded it instead of watched it on tv? What an embarrassing situation that was to have it restored. They really don't mess around now. I mean yeah ok my fault but still I will never understand how this particular case this was considered so damn wrong that they did this to me while people are out there hacking equifax and shit.

It's better because you can't send takedown requests to the DHT swarm

>le millennial cord-cutter meme.
Get a job and get some directtv. It's football season anyway.

The entire point of torrents is to grab pieces of the file from multiple users.

You're not solving anything by going with DHT, sure you remove the tracker but its not like no one else can just join the swarm and find out the peer IPs.

its the same fucking shit except that each person becomes the tracker.

>watching nigger collide
goyest of goyim

It's called apekneel now

>apekneel
canuck this is you isn't? you still got work to do pushing your new meme name
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/78542456/#q78542521

Greetings cartoon network shills, you must be proud of your rapid takedown.

I don't know what that is man I don't live my life on this site

canuck pls

>Implying I give a shit about copyright strikes
>Implying I watch handegg
>Implying you were born before the 80s and aren't a millennial
Kys

They always turn your internet off for your first strike to scare you. I wouldn't worry about it.

ban dht, there is no reason for anyone to have a high capacity swarm!

That's not how DHT works retard

Still is it really that awful a thing when a person has legal cable to harass them and make them feel bad like this? Or is it really all about them not liking that I'm not constantly bombarded by the advertising? I mean yes there's on demand but they do shit to it where they force you to watch the ads and disabling fast forward which is a really scumbag thing to do. You can do the right thing but still get treated like shit.

That's how thing work. You can't even watch half the cartoons because all they show is teen titians go. They'd rather spend money scaring you then fixing the problem. Fuck em.

You're not being punished for accessing content you don't own, you're being punished for uploading the content to other peers. This is why people who download off file share sites or usenet never get any notices.

when will we make a new internet?

>You can't even watch half the cartoons because all they show is teen titians go
Feels good not having cable and robbing the profits of cartoon network, fuck them. Lazy fucks got what they deserve

>implying I had a cord to cut
I grew up with TV, haven't bothered getting it since I've moved out as I've no use for it. I'd get a landline before I got cable.

I2p exist. You can torrent as much as you want without copyright strikes but it's slow is shit. Expect 220kbs at the most.

I never see one cause I'm not in the land of the free

Yeah I guess that's true. Do you have ondemand in your cable too though? Or does the ondemand only list TTGO as well?
Maybe but in a technical sense unless it was seeded you didn't "upload" the entire file you just uploaded tiny random data segments. But yeah I get what you mean I did feel bad about the whole situation at the time but I guess it's by design.

Is that like some sort of dark web?

>aren't a millennial
Born in '79; Purdue CS grad in '02. Found Sup Forums from fark. Fuck off brat.

Oh man I remember when I was first in college (10+ years ago) for a short time there was this thing called i2hub that was basically the old direct connect protocol utilizing the internet2 network on colleges. Shit got shut down though.

Otherwise you could rip off 99.9% of someone's work and get away with it because you didn't copy the whole thing.

>I don't like stuff!
The post

Yeah it's similar to Tor but no a lot less seedy because it's hard to set up and most criminals are idiots. Unlike Tor the devs support torrenting because the more traffic the more secure the network is. It comes with a built in torrent client and links to two different trackers in the i2p client. It's slow because all the traffic is spread throughout the network. You don't actually torrent someone downloads a chuck of the file and someone else delivers it too you. It's impossible to know who is torrenting what.

At my high school, the shared server was completely unmonitored. People were using it to share files. You could always go on and download the latest movies and games at fast speeds.

I guess that's true but isn't that more plagiarism than copyright infringement? Maybe it's just how you phrased that but yeah in either case I can agree there. But we really do need to reevaluate all this sort of things. We are really at a point where copyright and other laws are severly outdated and other laws only try to patch supporting the old laws not rethinking the whole entire concept.

>Do you have ondemand in your cable too though? Or does the ondemand only list TTGO as well?
I can't get ondemand. I tried but the jerk off that set up the wiring for my cable did it wrong. They said it would have to be redone from scratch. The whole thing has become a complete hassle. I'd just record the episodes if they ever came on.

I don't think the internet was really that fast in my high school this was around early 00s. But one thing we did do was for a time had a bunch of SNES roms in one of my classes where this one kid had them stored on his login (I guess we had personal local network drives ) and we all for awhile kept using his login to access them.

Ah yes DVR is a decent option as well, funny how they don't care if you skip ads for that but for some ondemand things they freak out and wont let you fast foward.

>I don't think the internet was really that fast in my high school this was around early 00s.
It wasn't on the internet. The server was on the schools network. It even had tools to bypass the firewall and use the internet uncensored. The IT staff was a joke. I once saw one mess around with a monitor that someone put in demo mode for an hour before he fixed it.
On demand has ads? What a freaking joke.

You've got to be a real loser to have been on Sup Forums for that long. I feel bad for you old man.

Yep lot of times it does

>I don't like stuff!
The namefaggot

It's like they want you to pirate.

But then shut your internet off when you do knowing damn well they are the only isp in the area and you fucking need the internet in this day and age for a lot of things not just downloading pointless crap.

>I guess that's true but isn't that more plagiarism than copyright infringement?
those are two different concepts.
plagiarism: taking someone's work as if it's your own
copyright infringement: copying someone's work without their permission to do so

>We are really at a point where copyright and other laws are severly outdated and other laws only try to patch supporting the old laws not rethinking the whole entire concept.
without copyright (and other intellectual property rights), how would you finance works that are very expensive to make, but very easy to duplicate

Use a seedbox that's what I do.

This is a good question that I really have no answer to. But it just seems like what we have now is breaking down, from my observations. Going to be a tough road ahead for us all.

>10-bit HEVC.
Holy shit OP why.

Cartoons are pretty simple. The quality always looks fine no matter how compressed they are.

tell that to weebs

I wish I could. The massive size of all the torrents is why I haven't watched Neon Genesis yet.

>get at least 20 crybaby DMCA emails a month
>they never actually do anything
say what you will about comcast, but they don't give a fuck about me at all

My area doesn't have comcast they have spectrum and at&t. Only things I know about comcast(as far as tv/internet/phone goes not their media properties) are just other people's stories.

I don't care about the letter itself. It's the speed of the complaint that's weird. Most DMCA stuff I've got has been like a month after I downloaded it. This was instant.

Cartoons/Anime that was made before the 2000s and remastered for blu ray (like evangelion) usually have a heavy amount of film grain in the video because it was produced on film. If these encodes are compressed too much, then it's easy for them to look like dogshit because of the grain.

Animation that was done completely digitally doesn't really have this problem as much. This torrent looks like the smallest size version of the Evangelion BDrip. Without the movies, it's just about 18GB in size.

nyaa.si/view/768627

>This torrent looks like the smallest size version of the Evangelion BDrip. Without the movies, it's just about 18GB in size.
Well now that you've explained it. I guess I'll download one of the big rips instead but thanks. The funny thing is that cartoons made with film are going to be a lot more future proof then digital stuff with set resolutions. There's going to be a lot of early 2000s stuff that won't be available in 4k.