Richard Stallman AUA

I'm in a room with RMS for the next hour. Any of you have questions for the God himself?

Shameless bump

What could be asked that he hasn’t answered a zillion times already?

Ask him if he has autism

Ask him what his weight is and if his gut is an inconvenience to using a computer.

Thank him for keeping software like Google Chrome free to use instead of paid.

>2014
what?

Ask him why images on this site are edited with Adobe Lightroom

>
Copyright 2014, 2016, 2017

Tell him about terry and how openbsd is better.

If I had to eyeball it, I'd say it's a solid 270. Seems to get in the way when he's standing up

well that wont hold on a court.

ask if he'll start over in spanish

Ask him if it's okay to call GNU/Linux Libre distributions just "GNU" since Linux Libre is a fork made by the GNU Project.

Honestly, I'd be quite interested to hear his thoughts on Terry and Temple OS.

He prefers GNU/Linux

ask him what he thinks of Gnome 3.26

I'll bring it up after he finishes shitting on software

ask him what the fuck you're supposed to do when your company gets targeted by a proprietary company's legal department for no fucking reason and now you have to spend half your time tending to a bunch of goddamn lawsuits instead of building things to help your customers

Ask him whether he thinks the piracy of copyrighted media AND software is ethical.

Ask him what that mouth do

Ask him where does he get his money from?

Ask him what he thinks about linux market share going up

(OP)
Ask him:

>'What does it feel like to be the most important person in the open source movement'?

Laugh at his anger

Ask:

>Do you think Ubuntu now being an app on Windows 10, makes the rest of distributions useless? And why would you need to boot into linux if you have it as an app on windows 10?

Terry is an inside joke, don’t waste your question on stupid memes he obviously doesn’t know anything about

Shoe on head

You shut up.

does he plan to off himself with dead toe-skin overdose anytime soon?

Update: an hour in and he's back in the chair after standing

He actually answered this before. He considers it a lesser evil.

Really? Where?

"Your freedoms are impaired if you don't give both equal mentions. I think that's something fair to ask."

Ask him what his favorite fast food sandwich is

>What do you feet taste like?
>What it your favorite git website (yes, use this specific formulation)?
>How may versions of Angband have you played?

Ask him if it's legal to kill proprietary software developers

Not legal, moral.

It's already morally right to shoot those fuckers.

aks him what he thinks of iphones

Kek

t. Fascist

Why are you fat?

no u

i met richard stallman in the spotted pig (New York) like 10 years ago? i thought saying that i recognised him from that foot fungus video would be a bit obvious and a common encounter for him, so i said i recognised him from GCC instead. He then made it really awkward saying that GCC was a compiler, and how could I have recognised him, was i eavesdropping on his conversation? i didn't know how to respond without making myself look like an idiot. luckily he told me to take some of his fries, so i thanked him and left.

Sounds about right

I didn't even have to ask. He's already acting salty about it in his presentation.

>If I'm the father of open source it's only by means of artificial insemination.

> When someone is so autistic they alpha the fuck out of you.
He really is a world wonder.

If I use facebook or google, do they own my data?

But what if I buy shares of the company? By the transitive property, do I own my data yet?

>thinking he is the one keeping chrome and literally any google service free
>t.brainlet