SPECCY THREAD

Post your specs

she is aging

spek o s

X79 is still a beast, I know it's about to be EOL, but Crapple is still selling that mac pro with the Xeon E5 2697.

>sbegy

cool cpu

computers are neat

really wish I had another grand to get a decent dual 2011 board and CPU's

Shaggy never had a beard or smoked in the cartoons, only ate large sandwiches

>people actually run windows 10

baffling

I'm not going to say it's better than a specific distro, but in a lot of cases, we locked into Win10 because of software.
So how about bringing up some valid point as to why people that are already used to it, shouldn't use it?

>tfw only running 10 because I'm not confident enough in my ability to not fuck with linux too much

>Not Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB
>Not Windows 10 Enterprise
>Not at least Windows 10 Education which after the fall update have less features than Enterprise(ReFS removed, no Edge Application Guard)

last of the ceap xeon 8t on desktop chipsets, R9 fury, neat.
aside from the 780, that's still a beast.
hawaii brahs

1156 squad

Waiting on Ryzen+/Ryzen2 to upgrade cpu/mobo, as for gpu unsure whether to grab a 1060 or keep waiting (they are ~$400 aud for the cheapest 6gb cards). Vega 56 is around $700 so nearly double the price, and a 1070 $589 at the cheapest, otherwise waiting for the 11xx/2xxx series from nvidia or whatever amd pulls off is my other option. Just have to hope my 670 lasts as its temps are creeping up and it hard-locks under newer driver sets.

Mini ITX reporting

node 202 famalams

Still need to upgrade to a multi monitor setup.
Got 480 as stop gap to Vega but feel no reason to upgrade now.

Bought this combo out of rage when my previous mobo died on me

Was the only thing they had at the shop

Cant say that im unhappy, but i would prefer Ryzen over jewtel