What is the drug of choice in your cunt?

What is the drug of choice in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/92547/the-country-that-smokes-the-most-marijuana-is-not-the-one-you-d-expect#.GQxl7pSto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alcohol. The drug producing countries in the world don't use too many drugs, usually.

butthurt

that 'weed' looks like oregano and carrot shavings

thats the shittiest weed I have ever seen lol

but yeah weed is the drug of choice in america, 90% of young people smoke weed regularly now

Freedom

weed lmao

That looks like some oregano, altoids, and baby powder.

used to be MDMA in college, but that's a gay man's drug

just beer and low THC weed

Paint thinner

>low THC weed

Who says that?

football

Obviously weed, even though there are countries where getting caught with weed gets you in less trouble than America I guarantee America is the country where the highest percent of young people smoke weed in the whole world

Weed and XTC

> I guarantee America is the country where the highest percent of young people smoke weed in the whole world

You say that as if it's an accomplishment.

I say it as if it's a fact, because it is

>drugs
please do not visit Poland if you want to do that shit, seriously, you may be sentenced 3-10 years when carrying even the slightest amount and being foreigner will not help you at all

In Bristol it's MDMA, weed and 2CB seemingly.

King alcohol.

I don't think it is a fact, it's just your perception of reality which could be really different from actual reality

all of them, America is the drug capital of the world

At my high school about 90% of students smoked weed and at my college it's around the same, I'm 95% sure I'm right

2C-B is pretty good

Hurts like hell to snort that tho

20 and under
>weed lmao, MDMA, psychedelics, booze

20+
>everything else

isn't it Degenetherland?

Well in my area it was no more than 10% and I believe only 10% of Americans smoke it

It is, but why snort it though? Can just bomb it/put it in a capsule

Half of all Americans including all ages have tried weed in their lifetime, so wherever you went to high school doesn't represent the nation at large

exactly that's my point. USA is quite big country and extending your local perception of reality to the whole country is just plain retarded.

Alcohol.

Dunno how similar it is in other European countries but the one that seems to always surprise yanks I've met here is how popular ketamine is.

Anyone tried ketamine? Truly the best feeling ever. Takes me out of this world. I think it would cure much of Sup Forums's depression

Either way it proves your belief that everyone does it wrong.

>USA is quite big country

for you

maybe for weed and mdma, but here I can get tons of more obscure drugs very easily, this country is the birthplace of hippies after all

I said young people, not everyone

mic.com/articles/92547/the-country-that-smokes-the-most-marijuana-is-not-the-one-you-d-expect#.GQxl7pSto

PCP is better, it's like doing ketamine and cocaine at the same time

These days I just like smoking weed by myself at night before bed. It's like a ritual for me now. Other then that I've been sober for years

It's not that bad, the pain only lasts for seconds until the stuff hits. I just like things to kick instantly.

Not the best 2C there is though, I think I is the best

I didn't even think of Iceland because it's so small population wise, I've heard that Iceland was the country with the highest percent of weed smokers before too but I forgot. Either way a fuckton of 16-25 year olds smoke weed here even if the national average is like 15% just because toddlers and 40 year olds dont smoke weed

and is not for you?
Then I guess your ass is so used to be penetrated by BBC that the whole country could easily pass through.
ayy

I guess that would be my next step

Weed is pretty popular here.

calvin klein, best line.

would like to try pcp desu senpai, but it's unheard of here. I thought it was a meme in the States, is it still available??

yeah well, you are really in crystal meth and crack, true, but please do not blaim hippies instead of niggers, would you?

what

*blame

It's available in certain areas, mostly in the ghetto because most white people believe that it's an evil death drug that makes you fight cops naked. You can also buy 3-meo-pcp online which is almost exactly the same..

>most white people believe that it's an evil death drug that makes you fight cops naked
yeah those are the memes I've heard lmao. is it a powder, or what? sounds fun. would love to get naked and fight cops.

that's not why I said what

Anime

In London the most common are Alcohol, Weed, MDMA, Ketamine, Cocaine, Speed and Heroin.

It's a powder, but it's commonly sold dissolved in ether. You stick a cigarette into a vial of the solution, then smoke it, gotta be careful when lighting it because it makes a big fireball from the ether. It's still available as a powder and rarely pills but that's less common today, I think in the 70s it was more popular.

>You stick a cigarette into a vial of the solution, then smoke it
sounds disgusting

There is also Spice which is a synthetic marijuana, it was legal until quite recently, apparently it's s super addictive and fucks people up royally.

I live in upstate SC, and there's a pretty big Xanax scene among the high school and college crowd atm