Anyone else laugh at the average Americans life?

Anyone else laugh at the average Americans life?

>pay thousands upon thousands for university education
>be in debt forever
>work long hours with hardly and holidays
>can't drink until 21
>can't gamble or use prostitutes
>young people don't mature until they are about 30 years old
>religion everywhere
>brainwashed af

Post more

>surrounded by race-mixers
>surrounded by limp-wristed noguns faggots
>surrounded by obamacare shilling welfare queens
>surrounded by beanpeople and coonies
>surrounded by heteros
>no escape
just kill me phamalamistan

Average brit life

>no hope of ever escaping shitty island because good countries don't take white people
>millions upon millions of pakis, indians, africans and muslims everywhere
>thousands upon thousands more pour in every year
>illegal to not hate yourself or your culture unless you are non-white
>immigrants rape and kill your daughers and civil servants, but if you so much as own a knife to defend yourself you go to jail
>if you speak up about it, you go to jail
>if you advocate political change to stop the madness, you go to jail
>capital is literally owned by islam
>everyone still white is a raging alcoholic
>literally no hope for the future so people get obsessed with soccer of all sports to distract themselves from the horror of reality in the uk
>half the country wants to split off and join the cucks on the continent
>queen won't speak up despite overseeing the entire collapse of the nation over the course of her lifetime
>can't choose your doctor so must rely on Dr. Pajeet to fix your broken ankle
>tax money goes toward furthering the NWO agenda and keeping parasitic shitskin minorities alive
>they laugh and spit at you in the streets for being so weak in spite of this fact
>country will be literally islamic within a millennial's lifetime
>the jewel of the world for centuries that conquered the world, reduced to a satellite state of the caliphate within mere decades
>at least you get "free" health care and education though

i'll take my chances in the USA

>graduate in UK
>thousands of pounds in debt, unless you are Scottish
>no work prospects unless your family has connections
>need to immigrate to either Australia or USA to get a job

could be worse

Is there anything redeemable about the UK nowadays? Seriously, I can't think of a single thing.

It has a high crime rate despite extremely intrusive laws and law enforcement that severely restrict human rights and freedoms.

It's full of ugly people who are less intelligent on average than the immigrants they say are ruining the country.

It's one of the poorest nations in the OECD with the worst social mobility.

Its a shadow of its former self as a nation that is respected by no one outside the anglosphere.

It's education is mediocre at best and, despite creating the language, its English proficiency is the lowest in the West.

It's politically stagnant with a backwards bastardization of Republican and Parliamentary politics.

It's poorest regions have the lowest life expectancy in the West, and the highest rate of drug and alcohol abuse anywhere.

Cities are prohibitively expensive to live in while wages are lower than in most of the west.

All of this on top of the fact that the weather is extremely dreary and gives off a depressing aura. It's so hard to imagine that this was once the center of Western civilization for the past century.

neat accents

>Anyone else laugh at the average Englishmans life?
>>pay thousands upon thousands for university education meanwhile Scots and welsh get it for free
>>be in debt forever
>>work long hours with hardly and holidays or any benefits since it's probably via the dole, if you can actually get one
>>get told about thousands of genders before puberty mandatory by the state
>>roaming pakis abduct your children
>>young people don't mature until they are about 30 years old
>>shariah zones everywhere
>>brainwashed af
>>awful food
>>awful teeth
>>most popular baby name is mohammed
2 cucked 2 furious

>It has a high crime rate despite extremely intrusive laws and law enforcement that severely restrict human rights and freedoms.

Tfw right leaning mu freedomz amerifats actually think this way

While America wouldn't be within my top 10 of preferred country to be born in its still better than most of the world.

Not him, but let's be real here. Julian Assange himself stated that the UK is one of the few countries with worse respect to privacy rights than the U.S.

IIRC the U.S. is like 16th, average for a western country

I pay a little over $1,500 at a 4 year university for a half year semester taking 17 credit hours of class and all I have is a lottery funded scholarship given to everyone in my state for maintaining at least a B average in highschool. Literally everyone that I know who has complained about the cost of college are either failing out, studying liberal arts, or spending all their money on drugs (or any combination of the three).

Affordable education is very attainable in the US. Just dont go to a private school and dont waste your time while your there and you wont have any issue paying off loans if you even need them.

Why would you laugh at this? What kind of sicko are you?

kek this is the truth

The difference between your post and OPs is yours is an exaggeration and/or outright lie.

OP's statements are reality.

mom look,the anglos are arguing again

What school in Georgia are you going to?

Fuck off u meme spouting autist

>Interviewed for a job today.
>pays barely above minimum wage
>no health care
>no retirement benefits
>no sick leave
>no paid holidays
>no time off for holidays
>1 week of vacation after working there for a year
>Its a supervisory position, so its not even entry level
I have a masters degree in business and this is the best offer I've had so far.
Fuck my life

so man up and take the job or find something else. "boohoo they won't even pay me to not work, so unfair. i have a piece of paper that says i'm smart and have value i deserve more than this!".

welcome to the real world you sniveling millennial whiner

You must be an absolute cellar dweller since top students in business usually have job or serious prospects lined up before they even graduate.