What will you do once they ban personal computers thus ending piracy and hatespeech on the Internet?

What will you do once they ban personal computers thus ending piracy and hatespeech on the Internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Twitter sure is filled with uneducated and stupid people who have no understanding of the words they use for granted.

I'm gonna sit back and laugh my ass of at the increasing amounts of piracy and hatespeech that would follow.

BAN HIGH CAPACITY HARDDRIVES
JUST STREAM EVERYTHING, THERE IS NO NEED TO STORE IT LONG TERM. STORING IT LONG TERM IS A VIOLATION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS RIGHT TO REMOVE THE MEDIA FROM PUBLIC VIEWING

Everyone on there is able to express their thoughts and have a conversation with only 255 characters. Its fair to say that there isnt much going on in their heads.

Somebody tell that nigger to go back to his safe space.

*with only 140 characters
I know they are increasing the limit but only a select few people have that privilege so far.

bro we're heading into a future where anything that can allow discrimination will be banned. the war on freedom of speech is only the tip of the iceberg. after freedom of speech has been eradicated the next step will be imprisonment because you didn't call a chick with a dick a chick.

>they ban personal computers
How will the botnet work then, goy?
Did you even think your post through?

>nerd culture is a grave mistake that turned into fascism within like 2 generations
we just wanted to be left alone

/thread

Fascism is an ideology defined by the belief that total war is an inevitable phenomena of human society, and that the society should therefore be structured and managed in a way that maximizes survivability in the event of war even during peace.
So technically, every nation which enters a war state with martial law has therefore entered into fascism mode in order to survive.

Now. This idiot is actually surprised that nerds, upon being attacked, don't respond by surrendering and giving their lives for free, but actually enter war mode.
It takes quite a lack of education, a lack of self-awareness, a lack of basic understanding of social workings, and quite a level of mental deficiency, to actually be surprised that attacking an animal or a human results in an aggressive counter-response.

He already is in his safespace - Twitter.
As far away from the real world where normal people don't have to put up with his shit.

welcome to leftism

>Fascism is an ideology defined by the belief that total war is an inevitable phenomena of human society, and that the society should therefore be structured and managed in a way that maximizes survivability in the event of war even during peace.

kek

Leftists are retards and they don't understand basic natural response.

Even jews fought back/tried to fight back the Nazis in Warsaw ghetto during WWII.

Read some books cracker.

They talk about it like it's a bad thing.

>literal who throwing together a string of buzzwords

Mussolini was a nerd? I didn't know "nerd culture" was over 100 years old.

Stay in my basement and wait for shit to cool down.

I can't wait for computers to be banned in Britain

go back to Sup Forums

nerd culture promotes technocracy, not facism
pic related, me doing my redhat admin job

Are you retarded?

Is that a real article?

Is trolling illegal? Lol

Read Giovanni Gentile, nigger.

Maybe you should read books by the founders of Fascism before you read opinion books on it, in order to build up a basic understanding before deconstructing it.
So back at you, you uneducated retard.
And do the same for Capitalism, Communism, Nazism, every ideology possible.
After you've consolidated an education of what the founders of ideologies were influenced by and the reasons behind their ideology, you can then tell other people what books to read. Until then, shut your stupid mouth before you infect others with your stupidity.
You can start with all the names mentioned in this section:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism#History

Social media ruined the interwebz; it's no longer the interwebz, but a giant social gathering of political nutjobs, wanting to express their "individuality": "look at MY profile. That's ME!"

Nothing in the UK is legal.

Don't you remember when they make it a crime to view the act of facesitting?

So are all these faggots who latch on to entry level nerd culture like Star Wars and Game of Thrones Nazis?

Darth Vader and the Lannisters are the most popular characters

Gentile actually supports his point. BTW, all English translations I've seen of his works are horrible.
t. italianfag

But they are the bad guys, what do they have in common with the Nazis?

but technocracy is facism! Your government and workplace lacks womyn and other underprivileged people! You nazi shit

?

I love GoT. And Star Wars.

I fucking hate how it's consider "nerdy". Like what the fuck? "I like Star Wars, I'm such a nerd xD"

FUCKING REEE.

I'm sick of society ruining shit.

>Gentile
>deconstructives opinions

well I'm outta there.

I've never used it, I just assumed they used the default 255/254 characters like micros hit.
I guess twitter users are more brain dead than I thought.

You can't understand anything without deconstructing it into basic components, analyzing each, and putting it back together to understand why and how they were connected.
Not only is this the basis of science and engineering, but also goes for social phenomena.

How wrong can you be in a single post?

What about gnosticosm and holistic approaches for example in object oriented languages?

You'll have a computer, but it wont be a "personal" computer.

>Police: We have no money to stop murderers, thieves, rapists, acid attackers, etc.
>Also Police: We arrest 9 people who write naughty things every day, we're so great at our jobs!

Also applicable. Means to solve problems first need to have a problem that can be defined, the reasons for why that is considered a problem, and then a long line of solutions for that problem. All 3 aspects are inherent in every philosophy and belief system and susceptive towards deconstruction and reconstruction.

Yes
It's from the UK after all, what did you expect?

I actually forgot all about that because the UK is insignificant.

>looking at 1930 Germany
You gotta pump those numbers up those are rookie numbers

>those teeth

That's just considered as having bad taste by actual needs.

Nice. Blame autismus for the shit state of the world and give the psychopaths, religious nutjobs and control freaks a free pass. Same old, same old.

Not all nerds are fascists but a lot of fascists are "nerds" that cosplay as nazis

>nerd culture is a grave mistake
>dudes liking the post have avatars like Medabots and Grimer and cartoon bears
Do these people lack self-awareness or something or are they just white-knighting like those "I apologize on behalf of other men" faggots?

Sup Forums is a grave mistake that turned ``men'' into whining pussies within like 2 owners

Feel free to leave, "manly man".

After you, milady.

Yes, imagine mudslimes, SJWs, BLM and other trash like these not posting on the internet. There would be barely any hate speech and racism.

I will invent my own computer.

>nerds are Nazis
Hold on, when did this happen? How did nerds becomes Nazis? Are all engineers Nazis?

Continue using personal computers.

Wow. A post on Sup Forums that isn't useless shitposting, unhelpful, or shilling? Is this even Sup Forums anymore?
When GG started.

Good game?

lmao I can tell you were ready to post that image in response to literally anyone who replied to you no matter what. Sad.

gamergate

Lol that's already enshrined in law in Canada.

Stop trying to steal GG for gamergate, faggot. It means good game and will continue to mean good game.

I never tried, retard.

gg is good game
GG is GamerGate.

Capitalization matters.

I like this

?

i could totally see things are mentioned here in a sarcastic way be considered actual issues by SJWs, fuck me

I hear leftists are gonna ban the color blue too

>Nerd culture was a mistake
>Nerd culture is a grave mistake
-1 memery
-1 grammar
+1 pretension

>need
SHALL

NOT

>[meaningless pop culture term] is a grave mistake that turned into [meaningless leftist term] within like 2 generations

gas them. Gas them all.

They invent nerd culture and then call us fascists?

Pretty spot on.
I won't play the victim here (none of us really) however they really are incriminating for not liking the opinion of some "geeks". The most ironic thing about it is that if anyone is a victim it's mostly us.

BE

INFRINGED

This.

/thread

This post have been flagged for copyright violation by Sony Motion Pictures.

Fascism is a government constructed from the top down, wherein the ruling class suppresses lower classes and dissent aggressively and excessively. It installs a dictator. Society works for the state, not the state working for society. The state then determines the direction, not society. The few are given the power to control the many, the power is removed then from the many.

Where, precisely, have you glanced this information that fascism was constructed with the intention of doing war, exactly?

You've described communism perfectly.

Militarism has been a feature of every fascist state in history

Wow, why are you cooking shit in your basement ?

It won't be clear ban but complete replacement, instead pc like now you will have gayming machine or internet then specified social media/netflix terminal, this way normalfags won't give a shit about it, then every public post will have to pass moderator and private messages will be word filtered.

First your second question:
>Where, precisely, have you glanced this information that fascism was constructed with the intention of doing war, exactly?
How about reading some books on the founders and foundations of fascism and why it came into existence? You dumb illiterate fuck.
Refer to this post:
Now your first post based on the whole fucking line of Fascist founders from Charles Maurras to Mussolini:
Fascism as a system has a belief behind why it is stylized as a military system of governing.
The belief is that total war or survival of the fittest, is an inescapable phenomena, and that society should always be prepared for it regardless of state of peace.
A military system means a government which rules from top to bottom keeping discipline and order.
Military success is further based on each individual being polished to be a functional clog in a machine.
Capitalism is hated because decadence and selfishness get in the way of military success and bring corruption, as attributed to Capitalism.
Communism is hated because military success depends on national unity and a strong centralized government, both of which are ideas true Communism strives to destroy, and also the utopian ideal is regarded as idiocy.
Liberalism is hated because too much individualism destabilizes an efficient military machine, and subversion becomes a weakness stemming from it.
Nazism is also regarded as stupid because a good military must not underestimate its enemies and must also strive to assimilate manpower, if you were any educated in history you would know that before having to pay lip service to Hitler, Mussolini was well known for regarding race as an irrelevant and imaginary entity in many documented interviews.

There's more, and it is all based on actually reading the books of founders and influences which construct Fascism, which you would do good to read and learn before you open your uneducated mouth.

Does the lad even know what fascism means?

Are people here taking seriously that retarded tweet?

>(((Select few people)))

Umm.. Read a book?
Be free?

Ban automatic downloaders as well.

>nerd culture turned into fascism
No shit. People turn to Fascism when they face invasion.

no it isn't, Sup Forumstard. stop believing the memes.

Test