Post presidents, prime ministers, leaders, etc that fucked over your country

post presidents, prime ministers, leaders, etc that fucked over your country

i'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_rulers_of_Spain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who

Every single one

He passed a bunch of Civil Rights laws and instituted our paltry welfare state (literally Satan to the alt-right).

He also turned the Vietnam War into the shitshow we all know and love. I guess the right-wing is against that, now.

Lyndon Baines (of our existence) Johnson

opened the gates for the brown invasion

vietnam war

got blacks hooked on welfare

>one of these things is not a meme

>Passing Civil Rights laws for citizens is a bad thing.

Oh right. NIGGERS lol
>welfare state.

Please stop talking. Our country leads in R&D research, we have some of the highest rates of employment in the world, and we are the fucking gold standard in regards to production. Our credo consists of being a hard worker. One of the reasons why we're so miserable and depressed as Americans is because we are workaholics.

Just fuck off. Stop reading Trump rhetoric and pick up a book. This isn't Sup Forums, it is Sup Forums. You can spout stupid fucking shit there and expect to gain support from fellow retards, but not here.

In addition, LBJ did nothing more than extend many of the policies of Kennedy and his work. To disparage LBJ is to also disparage Kennedy. LBJ is one of the most underrated presidents in History. He was a solid president.
Lyndon B. Johnson.

>muh welfare
>muh forcing private businesses to associate with people they don't want to
How do lefties convince themselves this shit is a good idea?

That post was pro-Johnson, lad.

A desire to make life a bit less shit for poor people, and a distaste for businesses and government in a large portion of the "land of the free™®" (*crying bald eagle/iwo jima/USA USA USA*) denying basic liberties to an entire ethnic group, I'd imagine.

Yeah I agree about LBJ.

>gave us nigger welfare, 50,000 bodybags, Immigration and Naturalization Reform Act, and left office with the country almost in a civil war

>inb4 edgy American posts Obama

"I'll have those goddamned niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years."

[citation needed]

Pierre and Justin Trudeau

Literally entrenched multiculturalism into our Constitution

Just cuck my shit up fäm

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_rulers_of_Spain

>there are people in this country who unironically defend this
My disgust has no bounds.

This autist

Yeah, it wouldn't actually exist today if he hadn't "fucked it over" but fuck him.