Open a programing tutorial

>open a programing tutorial
>start with dubstep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOgLxc9YvbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read a book and figure it out yourself by using a brain, it's much better.

Do people really try learn how to program using YouTube tutorials? No wonder they can't learn shit.

>hello friends
>today I will be teaching you

>not using K&R

>programming tutorial

Be happy it wasn't 009 soundsystem

it has to start with some heavy dnb or dubstep, some 3d title rotating... that's a licence it was made strictly for youtube

>go on YoyToyb
>get suggested nodejs tutorial
>click
>sub-human "I hate white maiels" whale
Majority of (((Koding))) tutorials

Make your own tutorial and start them with Indian accent.

>not using Mr Nagoor Babu Online Java Training Video

youtube.com/watch?v=kOgLxc9YvbI

Comments are hilarious.

Wikis for me, I usually read book but sometimes the thing you want to try is somewhere you don't know where is in book and I get desperate and search it on wiki and I cum right there. God vim has amazing documentation wiki+tutor+help.txt I am really having fun learning it. soon I too will be haxor man

>programming tutorial
Just read a book or the documentation lol, programming is way too abstract for Pajeet Ranjeetinjeet Tech Tutorials 2017 to explain in a YouTube video

>open tutorial video
>electronic dance music plays in the background as the guy types in the instructions in Notepad

>open tutorial video
>guy speaks only in Hindi or Russian
>title of the video was in English

>And I cum right there
kek

>nodejs
theres your problem user

Being an Indian myself, I agree. Read good wiki's, documentation and books. Avoid poor ass tutorials.

No disagreement whatsoever that books are better. I just find it much easier to learn programming by watching. There are some really good people like Derek Banas, Daniel Shiffman and Socratica
It's a shame the "tutorial industry" is largely overrun with unqualified Rajeshes. The only Indian person I'd always vouch for is Sal Khan.

>Not learning vim with VIM Adventures.
>Not using emacs evil mode after that.

Is it even possible to exclude countries from search results?