American educ-

>American educ-
Wait a minute... Where did all the European universities go? Lmao. Keep this image in mind the next time your call an American stupid--he's probably smarter than you

Other urls found in this thread:

college.harvard.edu/admissions/admissions-statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=fo6uBBmpS9I
statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
bbc.com/news/education-34132664
youtube.com/watch?v=LpFm6SeMgM0
facts.stanford.edu/academics/undergraduate-profile
opa.berkeley.edu/uc-berkeley-fall-enrollment-data
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They probably meant that the first iberians was ruled by kings who was irish. Tarquinius superbus the last irish king of iberia was overthrown by the iberians who ruled iberia for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great irish general overthrew the iberians and exterminated them in the social war. Now irish was running iberia again and a iberian wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the iberians eventually killed or sent the black irish to ireland. Julius caesar was irish

>the Ivy Leagues with 60% foreigners represent the average American's education

do even 50% of americans finish a degree?

most students are greeks
i am a greek

most of the students there are foreigners (chinks and Koreans) anyway

Pajeets as well

Alumni of an institution winning Nobel Prizes and Fields Medals 10%
Staff of an institution winning Nobel Prizes and Fields Medals 20%
Highly cited researchers in 21 broad subject categories 20%
Research Papers published in Nature and Science 20%
Papers indexed in Science Citation Index-expanded and Social Science Citation Index 20%
Per capita academic performance of an institution 10%

Doesn't reflect Americans of the institutes, just the awards and mentions of whoever worked or studied there.

US does meh on PISA overall anyway

>Israel

I thought Jews were supposed to be good at school.

>Sweden
Why the fuck do our liberals worship these guys again?

Threads like this always make me laugh, Americans are way more stupider than Europeans. It's embarassing that you even think you can compete, you absolute plebicites.

>are way more stupider than Europeans
>way more stupider

20% of israelis are dumb arabs, and even among jews the majority are non-ashkenazi with intelligence (and cultural) levels similar to arabs

>a degree?

A degree in what?
In the more metropolitan areas where there is very easy access to dozens of colleges you see much higher rates of college attendance just because people are more likely to stay in school and avoid entering the job market as long as possible and hope for better employment prospects eventually, which isn't always the case for a lot of graduates who go into debt here getting useless easy degrees.
At least they can say they are "educated" even if it is in "gender studies" and they can try to get a low paying job as a social worker or something.
It's more important for women since most of them can't really hack it in the trades where a lot of men turn to make decent money. They are mostly stuck as cashiers and other really low paying jobs unless they go to college, which is why women are earning a lot more degrees than men are these days
Again, degrees in what though?

it looks ugly but is it grammatically incorrect?

Yes. 'Stupider' isn't a word and on top of that the 'more stupider' makes is redundant ('more stupid' would be proper grammar.

Those schools are full of Europeans though; and the only Americans that do go to those schools are your women, after the superior European COCK.

this

>Those schools are full of Europeans though
More like Asians and Jews

Europeans go to normie schools here

Quotemarks in American English use double quotes, and you're missing your final parenthesis.

>he fell for the "harvard is the #1 school in the world" meme

If you guys were smart enough to attend an elite American school, you would know that about 90% of its admitted students are American.
college.harvard.edu/admissions/admissions-statistics

The word you are looking for is "tautology" you utter twat.

people are shitting pant because State U wants to recruit slightly more than 1% of foreign students

SYNTAX ERROR: FOUND ".", EXPECTING ");" ON LINE 1

>private schools for the rich and powerful, geniuses and genius foreigners

And the rest 99% of schools where 99% of people go, are shit. Alright.

>His wording is incorrect because he didn't pick the exact same words I would have liked him to

well if you have rich parents,i guess anything is possible

>Private schools for the rich and powerful
Lol, we wish. A drug-addled mullato from a single mother can get into Harvard.

I'm alright with this as long as we are beating the Argies and hues

*bracket

Meh the country USA and It's population are just fucking huge. Smartest people might live there yeah but the majority is still retarded.

The majority of every country is filled with apathetic retards desu

>sweden

if i was paying 100 grand for a degree i'd fucking hope it'd be a good one

>people pay that much to do a degree in music

True

i'm actually starting at a top 20 US university next week, anything i should know before i go?

Learn to capitalize.
Never pay debt.

Inject steroids in your brain and snort cocaine

which one

well i say top 20, its not on this list, its 15 in the times

UT

i already have a mild modafinil addiction if thats what you mean

i do biology not english, and yeah thank fuck i get this for free

Hmm thanks for introducing me to this compound. Never heard / read about it surprisingly. For what do you use it, ADHD? Is it like ritalin?

performance enhancer for when i need to bash out 9000 of essay in one night
shit's magic

9000 words*

>He fell for the college meme

Students and teachers are all Indian expats

see

Related

And mostly rich kids and blacks who wouldn't have got in based on performance thrown in there to be progressive.
Also 45.6% social sciences, humanities and undecided (usually taught by the most rabid communists in the country), out of a class of 2106 students.
These places all have their one or two specialty departments but the rest isn't as much about learning a subject as it is the status of having attended a wealthy elite school.

Indian-American.
fixed*

Nah you wish

>all these Unis
>you're still dumb as fuck

This

and most of them being asian-american

>dat huge ass gap between first and second
>by 12 they're already at 50
That rank smells like bullshit

Oy vey goyim, don't question the list.

"LOOK HOW INTELLIGENT OUR FOREIGNERS ARE"
LMAO you turds have no shame

>top 20 universities
>90% of population thinks that the Sun orbits Earth

murican ranking

Man, that education is very expensive.Not all Americans are going to universities.

>if your planet resists being pulled into the sun, the sun wins.

Canada folks...

>top Canada
>97% are just like Americas but even gayer

>Euros and turd worlders get proven wrong
>make up some bullshit rationalization, hand-wave evidence away, continue to hold same opinion
golly gee yall shurr iz so much smarder den us amurrikins yessums

Turn Daw for What

>Look how educated our select elites are :DDD They represent the entire populace guise, we are not retarded :DDD
Guise it's time to listen to my side of the story :DDD

Take easy man, you will fight wiith everybody....Is not good for you respect of higher quality education.

Respect*=Reputation

American "Education"
youtube.com/watch?v=fo6uBBmpS9I

statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/

So what ?? You are still in debt from a shitty community college that you are gonna end up dropping to bust your back on bestbuy till you die

>In terms of quality, there are more UK universities at the top end of international league tables. But this is because league tables do not always include research institutes which do not teach or award degrees - and Germany has a much more distinct separation between teaching and research universities.

>Report author Mr Hillman says that if the elite German science institute, the Max Planck Society, were included in global rankings it would overtake both Oxford and Cambridge.

bbc.com/news/education-34132664

American is american.

1. IQ doesn't matter withing a tolerance of 10 points. It literally goes up or down by that much based on whether you've skipped lunch or have had a coffee.
2. IQ is seen as an antiquated and irrelevant tool by just about every respectable psychologist, psychiatrist, and neurologist. There are much better intelligence tests, but Joe Public only looks up IQ because that's the only one they know the name of; so big IQ studies get commissioned by democratic committees who don't know what in fugg they're doing but they recognize "IQ" and think "well that means brainsmarts right", even though all the experts agree it's a worthless test and will tell you (and in my experience, they'll tell you loudly).

>Americans are so stupid they actually think that ranking shows the quality of an university

yurocucks btfo

Just admit that you'll cling to the Americans are stupid meme no matter what.

I went to the rank 12 university on that list. You guys want my advice?

Learn a fucking marketable skill with your degree, whether STEM, a trade, computer science etc.
For fucking sake! Everybody is impressed when you say your college alma mater but so what, you're still broke! (Not personally, just advice)

>extra points for niggers
>WE WUZ BEST UNIVERSITY AND SHITE

youtube.com/watch?v=LpFm6SeMgM0

Truth.
Get sick of all these dickheads who think they are Socrates and suddenly elevated two class levels in society because they spent six years struggling through a four year degree in humanities and now if they are working at all it's in some crappy local government job or at Starbucks.
And they'll still look down on and make fun of some guy making twice as much with a little plumbing business.

1) Harvard = 25% Asian (this should be alot higher but Harvard keeps Asians out)
2) Stanford = 30% Asian (this includes international students who are mostly from Asian countries)
facts.stanford.edu/academics/undergraduate-profile
3) MIT = 55% Asian
4) Berkeley = 50% Asian (this includes international students are mostly from Asian countries)
opa.berkeley.edu/uc-berkeley-fall-enrollment-data
5) Caltech = 50% Asian (this includes international students are mostly from Asian countries)

blacklivesmatter

The best universities in the US have anywhere from 25% - 50% Asian enrollment

USA has the best universities.
Switzerland has the universities with the best benefit-cost ratio.
I know which one I prefer.

Wait a minute... Where did all the american university students go? Lmao. Keep this image in mind the next time your claim american education is the best--there probably wont be any white american in universities in the next 20 years

>300 million people attend those colleges
American logic.