Admit there's no better keyboard

Admit there's no better keyboard

that was easy

It's fucking terrible. Literally designed for teeny tiny manlet hands.

user, I seriously don't think I have seen a WORSE keyboard. Ever.

It's shiny, I'll give you that. But it sure as hell ain't good for typing.

Nice keyboard, but those switches are a thing of the past.

Explain your BS

It is good for typing, crazy good. Fast, tactile, just the right amount of sound feedback, just a little "pop" when you press the key.

Too slow.

Too noisy.

Not tenkeyless.

Too much bezel.

Target audience

Being tenkeyless is a serious detriment.

>not a model m

>not tenkeyless

anykeyless is for fags.

Yes, it's a serious detriment if you are a loser stuck in a data entry job.

For me, and for everyone else, fast access to the trackpad or the mouse on the side, it's a much bigger bonus.

So I take it your primary uses for a keyboard are writing shitposts and taking pictures of your desk

So what?

Those things are annoying and slow you down.

Better than rubber dome? Absolutely!

Better than Cherry MX blue? Yeah... if you find a good one still new...

Better than a proper state of the art scissor switches? NOPE!

This is not about me.

Those are the preferences of the aforementioned sort of person.

Honestly that is the worst keyboard I've ever typed on

>chicklet keys
why do these exist

Those are not chiclet keys, ignorant fool!

Chiclet keys and island keys are not the same!

The MK2 is island style and scissor mechanism.

>island chicklet keys
Why do these even exist? Will one of you modern non traditional males explain this to me?

The don't exist anymore in any modern normal computer.

Those were from the Spectrum ZX and the like.

>no number pad
>those up/down buttons
>no home or end keys

Looks like a great keyboard for writing a blog post about a tough breakup with chad. As for anyone that has a real job, this keyboard is shit

LMAO @ ur lyfe

Says someone posting on Sup Forums... yeah, right...

Numpad... lol!

Not bad, still too noisy and clunky.

O, a decent fucking keyboard for work: One could smack your coworker to death with this one. This is a tool, not a child's play, and when I see one of those on table I know for sure, that noone here is fucking around-they do know what the fuck they have to do.

Why on fucking earth would you use that is beyond me. The old apple keyboards look even worse than IBM model M bought from some old hobo that spat a shit in the middle on it. The new one is barely usable to the point where I'm confused why'd they even make some many keys in there, when they could've left just the media buttons for easy netflix/facebook/spotify/tumblr navigation.

A good try, but no n-key rollover makes it hard to do all emacs and vi stuff.

>projecting this much

What's the quietest keyboard i can get?

Some rubber dome crap.

>using a keyboard at all
>not typing hands free with your brain

*worse

Uncomfortable even for manlets, if you didn't know.

Looks gay desu

I wonder how that would be for gayming

Are ergonomics a meme?

I can't because there's a better keyboard

>Get a sane keyboard faggot.

i want a keyboard that tells people i'm an effete beta male who likes the taste of cum
*hands you a chiclet keyboard*
say no more senpai

Generally know as one of the worst keyboards ever made!

Unreliable
Horrible typing experience

Not a model M

*effeminate

u almos did it rite user. fucking proud of you.

>effete
>lacking strength or vitality; feeble, powerless, impotent.

This guy doesn't STEM

Yes but "effete" has a connotation of delicacy, beauty or even elegance. You could have trashed beta males more by calling them effeminate. But don't mind the linguist.

Sup Forums I know you're consumerist whores who love spending money on pointless shit

Can one of you tell me where I go from a Das Keyboard?

I like the mechanical meme, but the clickyclacks are too loud. How do I get the clickyclacks but quieter?

Also the keyboard feels just on the edge of being awkward under my fingers. Like my brain expects a key to be somewhere that it actually isn't. I don't know why it's like this. Maybe an ergonomic keyboard would be better?

What are my choices for a new keyboard these days?

I think I'd get rid of the arrow keys and home end etc keys before I ever got rid of the numpad

I do think keyboards are too wide, but that numpad is incredibly useful

no better keyboard to kill your hands. These shits are painful to type on, off yourself applefag

Is this the solution to moving around in VR?

>Admit there's no better keyboard
holy shit OP, I've never seen a bigger death wish on a Sup Forums poster before than what you have just showed here.

You guys are all fags.

Matias Quiet Clicks in a TKL board, with a separate numpad. It's literally the best of all things.

Heed my words.

Another
Pointless
Product
Losers
Enjoy

>a can of Hamm's beer.
I like you, user.

>Admit there's no better way to end up with carpal tunnel syndrome after a year
Fixed that for you user

get any keyboard with matias quiet clicks

It just showed up on the shelves in my town recently, so I bought a 30 rack to try it out because I'm a sucker for cheap beer.

I straight up prefer it to anything else that comes in a 30 rack besides maybe Coors heavy and it's the cheapest by a wide margin. It's hard to justify buying anything else now unless I'm picking up a growler of some faggy microbrew.

beer not good for u

pls avoid

sauce

>A sucker for cheap beer.
Now I know I really like you.
Hope Beer 30 shows up in your area, user. Although that's pretty unlikely. I've only ever seen it on shelves in specific areas of the upper Midwest (I used to drink it a lot when I lived in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, but it's also very popular in northern Wisconsin). Shit ONLY comes in 30 racks. The cans are purple and the brew itself tastes like straw. Try it out if you get the opportunity.
I'm a sucker for Red Dog, too. In fact, I've got a few cans left in my fridge. Cheers to you, user!

ur already sauced

I like to spend a lot of money on things I'll keep for years, but when it comes to something I'll be pissing out in an hour cheap is king 90% of the time.

>Beer 30

Man the yooper area / WI-MI region has all the best cheap beer. I live in AZ so we mostly get West Coast microbrew stuff out here. I'll keep an eye out for it.

How can i admit a lie?

Pic related, is mine, and it is fantastic. And now it is expensive as fuck :p

Topre is life