BCHS WEB DEVELOPMENT STACK

>BSD, C, httpd, SQLite.
>BCHS (pronounced /biːtʃəz/, beaches) is for real development. It's a hipster-free, open source software stack for web applications. To prepare a BCHS environment, install OpenBSD. Then get started.
learnbchs.org/

>bsd
archaic

plan9+rc+rc+fuk u just works better.

Please only post anime girls in /generals/. Posting images of skinny young girls without clothes on who have been exploited because of their youth and bodies is honestly just crude.

What if I need to perform a error check on a faulty drive running a BCHS stack? That's right, it will be fsck BCHS.

>C in a web stack
enjoy getting pwned

Nice ass. Thanks!

>hipster-free
Isn't this exactly what being a hipster is about?
Counter-culture and not wanting anything mainstream or easy to use?

> using SQLite as a production database
> wasting time rewriting basic shit in unsafe C
> ""hipster-free""
> """bitches"""
> they're serious

lmao, you can't make this kind of stuff up

> (OP)
>Please only post anime girls in /generals/. Posting images of skinny young girls without clothes on who have been exploited because of their youth and bodies is honestly just crude.
This tbfh

>when not even 9fags can come up with a more retarded web stack

Please tell me this is a guy.

I agree, C++ is a better option

>bsd
>c
>httpd

>hipster free

>C and BSD is now hipster

all web servers are written in C or C++

Jboss

Underrated

That's how the meme works, if you use anything less popular than they do the dipshits are going to call you a hipster

wow, they are up again?

>hipster-free, open source software stack for web applications
that would be java/spring

except those that are written in Java

bump for vintage tech

"no"

>Sup Forums shits on it

Looks like a good thing to try.

I have to say... as a web developer, I'm very impressed with what BCHS has to offer. This backend code is so simple and minimal compared to what I'm used to, and it's C so you know it's going to be fast. I think it's time I switched to this hipster-free stack.

#include
#include
#include
#include

int
main(void)
{
if (-1 == pledge("stdio", NULL))
err(EXIT_FAILURE, "pledge");
puts("Status: 200 OK\r");
puts("Content-Type: text/html\r");
puts("\r");
puts("Hello, world!\n");
return(EXIT_SUCCESS);
}

Fat bitch detected.

Seriously why would you want to do this

because pledge

but seriously i wanted to write an interface for pf in C once just for shits and giggles

kill yourself faggot

I run a high traffic media project in Steel Bank Common Lisp, which has been bootstrapped in pure Lisp from codebases going as far back as the 70s

Is there a more complex example or project somewhere?

underrrrrrrateddddd

Not sure if looking forward to the day one of these spergy piles of shit ends up in production and is found to be full of holes.

Maybe we can have fast, safe and lightweight servers again after Rust's web frameworks mature a bit.