Daily reminder

Daily reminder.

Don't test us, Yanks. We did it before and we WILL do it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The British did that
And stop pretending it was America as in its current 50 state form and not 13-16 state America

>canada's population is lower than that of just california alone

good luck with that, leaf

>we

Fight me 1v1 and I guarantee I'll FUCK you up

>tfw the only reason Canada hasn't annexed America yet is because THEY keep BUYING oil from them

you're fucking geese put up more of a fight then you do

>Taking credit for British achievements.
If Proto-Canucks were there at all, they were minding the baggage train.

this. if canada hasn't been portioned up between russia and america in a series of resource wars 1,000 years from now i will legitimately be surprised

we currently have an Army strength of around 95,000. compare that to america's 1,400,000.

it might look like something similar to the German invasion of Belgium in WW1, with a little Battle of Wounded Knee:

>'The Belgian Army, brutally assailed by an unparalleled surprise attack, grappling with forces that are better equipped and have the advantage of a formidable air force, has for three days carried out difficult operations, the success of which is of the utmost importance to the general conduct of the battle and to the result of war.

>These operations require from all of us – officers and men – exceptional efforts, sustained day and night, despite a moral tension tested to its limits by the sight of the devastation wrought by a pitiless invader. However severe the trial may be, you will come through it gallantly.

>Our position improves with every hour; our ranks are closing up. In the critical days that are ahead of us, you will summon up all your energies, you will make every sacrifice, to stem the invasion.'

York had better watch out if they know what's good for them.

>Canadian gay police attacks USA.
>Americans can't resist because PC and no guns, Hillary is the prez now.
>Once again, love wins.

>tfw the only reason Canada hasn't annexed America yet is because THEY keep BUYING oil from them
also if they conquer us they will get a massive warmongering bonus

>we could literally fuck up most of your country in a few hours

Yeah but the gorilla fighting in the woods would never end and instead of "ALLAHUAKBAR!" we'd be hearing "HEY I'M SORRY EH!" before shit gets blown up constantly.

lol ok

>Canada
>STILL cucked by the FUCKING QUEEN

PICK BOTH

>America
>still using these stale ass memes

That was the UK.

where do you think the canadians came from?

Eggs?

British soldoers that sailed from bermurda burned down the white house retard

we also burned toronto

Is shit gonna get real?

Wat do?

France

Where do you think Americans at that point came from?

British eggs

Get ready to accept Chicano refugees.

Germany, Russia....and traitors

But if you destroy your enemy, they win.

>Germany, Russia.
In 1812? We barely had sizeable a German population at that point (Well except for the Hessians you left behind and it wouldn't surprise me if we had more Dutch),and I'm gonna need a source on Russian immigrants.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO /vader

CBA, can't say america is a field of interest for me in this period with all europe has on offer, so maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not. (never said sizeable)
But canadians, came from britain, while americans largely also did they are traitors and so are not British and so can be considered separate.

>be British and tax people
>"Everyone who pays taxes gets to be represented in parliament :^))))"
OK here is your taxes give us a seat.
>no
>WOOOOW WHY ARE YOU UNGRATEFUL YANKS RIOTING REEEEE
>Y-YOU DONT EVEN PAY AS MUCH TAXES AS EVERYONE ELSE REEEE
>Y-YOU MUST JUST BE GREEDY T-TRAITORS
the french where better lovers then you ever will be britbong.

>Although France claimed sovereignty over a wide area of the St. Lawrence basin and its hinterland the French Crown also recognized that Aboriginal peoples were part of independent nations governed by their own laws and customs. They were referred to as allies, not subjects. Consequently, a military tribunal adjudicated legal proceedings involving Indigenous persons and French colonists. Louis XIV’s instructions in 1665, observed until the transfer to Britain in 1763, included the provision that "the lands which [Aboriginal people] inhabit never be usurped under pretext that they are better or more suited to the French."

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

>we

Lebanon, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Pakistan, and the like.

butt
l
a
s
t
e
d

wuz?

BRITS AND SHIT

We already have to deal with that bonus.

No, they'd still be yelling allahuakbar

>U.S. regulars are chased out of Niagara Falls by maple syrup-tipped arrows and spears whittled out of hockey sticks

Stop being a little fruit

I stomp on rats and mice all the time and I love the sound they make when they crunch under my boots. Hell I even send my rotties after em (pic related, one of my rotties, took this yesterday) and they scramble them pretty good. Sometimes I'll pick up a cat and kick it over a Gaelic football post for laughs. Sometimes I even set my rotties after the school bullies.

>have low taxes
>get taxed slightly higher but still below mainland to help wth war effort
>worst sin committed by man

>Pay taxes and get promised a seat in government as per the law
>Denied because "t-the french and indian war was e-expensive"
>Totally justified
Try again bong.
at what point in time was giving the american colonies a seat on government a hassle to the crown?

You're Welcome to try.

I go to Toronto and sleep with your woman, throw up in your streets and don't pay my bar tabs.

possible bait but whatever
>implying the gay-homo-fags did ANYTHING
ur stupid country didn't even exist back then,faggot
fuck you

I love how confused and terrified the eagle looks