Android is a joke

android is a joke.

it doesn’t “just work”, it’s inefficient, and you don’t get any meaningful customazibility as a trade-off. Wow you can pay five bucks and use nova launcher. Even rooting your device just gives you access to more joke OSs, that work even less reliably.

Can we please get a real competitor to Apple that isn’t just a retarded copycat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hQtCeAJBp1A
youtu.be/8kpD3XCp49o
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/johns-hopkins-researchers-discovered-encryption-flaw-in-apples-imessage/2016/03/20/a323f9a0-eca7-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html?utm_term=.d4b7b03614f4
bgr.com/2016/03/21/iphone-imessage-encryption-hackers/
thehackernews.com/2017/08/frappening-celebrity-photos.html
hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/
9to5mac.com/2016/04/19/apple-transparency-report-law-enforcement-requests/
engadget.com/2016/07/21/kickasstorrents-apple-facebook-homeland-security/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait for Linux mobile OS that is not controlled by google jews.

Lowzy bait.

why cant we all agree on all Mobile OS being utter garbage

have my (you) and /thread

Google Play Services are the reason why Android phones lag and get shit battery life. Lineage OS doesn't have this problem.

>b-b-but I need muh social media apps!
You mean those platforms where you put out a fake image of yourself because the real you is a piece of shit? Get real friends.

>b-b-but muh RAM!
Pic related.

>b-b-but muh updates!
2013 Nexus 5 gets weekly updates that are perfectly stable.

>b-b-but it's unofficial!
Only tech illiterate retards can't enter a couple of ADB commands once for a bootloader unlock. Updates are one tap and a swipe, as well as entering your password a couple times if you enable encryption.

How can you think Android is complete shit? Were you not around for the pocketPC era? Talk about useless and running like shit.

what’s a good phone for that?

Nexus, Pixel, or OnePlus phones.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
t. OP3T user

This.

Oneplus 5 vs iLag 7 Plus: youtu.be/hQtCeAJBp1A

Note 8 vs iLag 8 Plus: youtu.be/8kpD3XCp49o

Come back to us when iPhones stop being laggy overheating pieces of shit.

>lagroids

literally needing the latest xXxd4rkl0rdxXx PajeetROM to even function.

>it’s still a trash OS

>this thread

see
and webm related

>pajeetROM
Sorry, my ROM is maintained by some eastern Europeans dudes who insults pajeets on XDA

There were gorillion linux on mobile and currently only one still exist that isn't fucked up by google.

winmo is ded. I still have some nostalgia towards my x1.

kek

iTODDLERS BTFO

Tim Cook is literally taking a dick in his ass right now

>eastern Europeans dudes
So your identity has been sold?

>Implying most ROMs aren't made in clapistan

I love it when you iPhags parrot bullshit back and forth to each other. It's almost as cute as your little iToy and Fisher Price OS that you think is actually Unix.

>Pay five(5) bucks for nova launcher
What did xe mean by this?

Also it does just werk :^)

Who are you quoting new friend?

>he thinks he knows what unix is.

Android might not "just work", but iOS doesn't work at all.

Silly user, that's an American and Chinese thing

NICE BLOG !!

>Wow you can pay five bucks and use nova launcher. Even rooting your device just gives you access to more joke OSs, that work even less reliably.
You are too brainlet to use an android. Stick to your children toys.

>americans still think russians or chinese care about what you do
it's only americans spying on everyone

Europoors without a FiCO score.

Librem 5 (PureOS, a GNU/Linux on mobile)
SailfishOS (has android emulation, supported by a few Xperia devices. Might be pushed by Sony)
Plasma Mobile (KDE on mobile. Will be on Librem 5)

They are. Both android and iOS are shit. Android is just less shit.

>implying that shit is anything but bad

>Librem 5
>has a picture of hal9000 as "control center" app

kickstarter for new hardware will never be the solution.

good software is the solution

You don't need gapps for anything. Social media will work. Updates will work if you're not rooted (in this case you disabled gapps).
There's no need for Lineage unless you want faster updates and more longevity. In which case might as well buy a non-shit brand phone.

>need for Lineage unless you want faster updates and more longevity.

they already pushed updates to wpa_supplicant for the new wpa2 key exchange exploit going around.

good luck with your android vendors and carriers

>You don't need gapps for anything.
>Social media will work.
Some apps don't work without Play Services.

>Updates will work if you're not rooted
System updates or app updates? Because I can get both with rooted Lineage OS.

>(in this case you disabled gapps).
I didn't disable them. I just didn't install them all.

>There's no need for Lineage unless you want faster updates and more longevity.
It's a just works experience without Google shitware. Why would I spend hours tinkering with the stock ROM when I can flash a single zip in recovery and be done? I've never used the stock ROM on my Nexus devices because it's shitty.

>In which case might as well buy a non-shit brand phone.
Like what? A Samsung? An HTC? [insert chink trash]? They're full of bloat and never get updates.

Yep. That's the beauty of free and open source software.

wtf is going on here

Isn't iOS supposed to be closer to the metal?

>lagOS

lmao

>closer to the metal
Meaningless buzzwords from a retarded faggot.

>some apps don't work
Only shitware. There are less than 100 apps that exclusively need gapps to work. Not even Google's apps need gapps.

>Not even Google's apps need gapps
You say "gapps" like a shit eating retard. You do realize that it's literally short for Google applications, right?

Or, you know, you can just use MicroG.

>
>>Implying most ROMs aren't made in clapistan
this.
my sides are easily in GEO.

Another
Pointless
Product
Losers
Enjoy

Okay, gsf then. It means the same shit to 99% of people. Cure your autism.

>Oneplus 5 vs iLag 7 Plus: youtu.be/hQtCeAJBp1A
>Note 8 vs iLag 8 Plus: youtu.be/8kpD3XCp49o
>Come back to us when iPhones stop being laggy overheating pieces of shit.
>ANIMATIONS ARE LAG Sup ForumsAYS, IMMA TELLING YOU
Literally most retarded comparison. They should do it with animations disabled.

No. Stop recommending shitware.

>Now even Google apps need Google apps
Your words, not mine.

cellphones are for retards.

Are you retarded or don't know what's google services?
GSF != Apps
Gapps to most people means GSF, which is why I say gapps to describe gsf. So, read that again with this in mind.

I like android because I can drag and drop stuff on it, the apps all scale, more apps allowed on App Store like clover, the phones are more interesting and varied, it doesn't limit me for bullshit reasons I,e. Can't send photos over Bluetooth on iOS, also I can install mobdro and other third party apps, easily install kodi too. Oh I can get flash player working on it, OH it has native webm support.

I could go on. iOS is way too locked down for me.

Current iPhone 5c user. I also have an iPad mini, lovely piece of hardware and display. Hate the software.

Also iOS design is annoying and boring as hell.

i know android is shit OP
> windows>>>>>>>>>>>android>>>>aplel
>unlisted: loonix

That would utterly destroy the iPhone

Be glad they don't do that. Can you even disable all UI animations on iOS?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Android, is in fact, Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, the Linux operating system. Android is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Linux system made useful by the Linux kernel, syscalls and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the Linux operating system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Linux which is widely used today is often called "Android", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Linux operating system, developed by the Linux Foundation.

Τhere really is an Android, and these peοple are using it, but it is јust a part οf the system they use: Android is the interface: the prοgrams in the system that interacts with the user. Τhe interface is an essential part οf an οperating system, but useless by itself; it can οnly functiοn in the cοntext οf a cοmplete οperating system. Android is nοrmally used in cοmbinatiοn with the Linux operating system: the whοle system is basically Linux with Android added, or just "Linux". All the sο-called "Android" operating systems are really just Linux operating systems.

>You mean those platforms where you put out a fake image of yourself because the real you is a piece of shit? Get real friends.

This is an Android user's opinion of social media, wow. You think that's what it is? I have two large clusters of friends in the same country, social media is great for seeing what they're up to and for them to see what I'm up to without actually having to talk and make up things when we're not around. Its normal when we finally meet up but not everyone is my best friend who I can talk to for ages about shit and a lot of people don't like texting or calling anyway.

Neck yourself Andronigger. Enjoy having yet another device you have to maintain and tinker with to eek out basic functionality as expected of a modern smartphone. Enjoy talking to pajeets and Ivans on fucking internet forums to try and get them to fix the critical bug in your photo taking application. Enjoy spending a weekend to give your phone a theme apt for a 14 year old chinese girl, which is shockingly creepy and a fucking red flag for any authorities. This is what Android fags do, while calling other OS users fags. They literally install homosexual cutesy anime themes on their own phones, deliberately. Oh and enjoy your stability too, lack of premium services, no real ecosystem of products working seamlessly and no medium or high end accessory market because everyone only focuses on iPhone. Also enjoy your shoddy iOS app ports, any developer worth their salt works primarily on iOS because the Android userbase is statistically poor as fuck and more likley to pirate. Plus the clusterfuck of 1000s of different shitty devices make the experience and compatibility hard to gauge.

Why would anyone in their right mind use an Android device?

Are there any pones out now that ship with Plasma Mobile? They've had working builds since 2015.

How do I unsubscribe from your blog?

kek

Android is very unstable but gives you an insane amount of control over your device.
iOS is very stable and highly optimized but gives you almost no power at all.

Pick your poison.

Every time I see this one specific webm posted it gets 10+ responses.
Why?

Pajeet hands.

this is the truth

except for maybe a few android devices a year that have great hardware and enjoy good support. but it’s hit and miss even with the high end androids.

girls hate android shitters

>desperately samefagging THIS hard

You know koreans eaf dogs, right?

At least they make good use of dogs instead of leaving them roaming their neighborhood shitting and pissing all over other people's property and barking and howling all through the night.

Yeah but it's still absolutely disgusting. They make brazilian monkey soup eating guy look like a softie.

I mean how in the fuck do you even eat something like pic related? Jesus christ.

>t. dogfucker

Samsung is the only company besides Apple anyone even knows about that's why they all call Android phones "galaxies".

>buy OP5
>128GB of storage
>nice camera
>very nice display
>very fast fingerprint sensor
>3.5 mm jack
>solid build quality
>free to tinker with and customize phone however I want
>can open every single app on the phone and still run intensive apps without so much as a hiccup
>$300 cheaper than iPhone 8 Plus (64 GB model)

kek

>malware on the app store
>bloated java-based OS
>google botnet

Really activates the ole' almonds.

just gonna leave this here

>Even rooting your device just gives you access to more joke OSs, that work even less reliably.
What the fuck are you even talking about? You mean custom ROMs? That has nothing to do with rooting. You do not need a rooted phone to install a custom ROM.

>android is a joke
Indeed it is. But so is iOS and so is Windows phone. There is literally no good mobile OS right now. Android is the best we have so far.

>sub-second differences on Google apps on a Google phone
>awarding the point to the android phone based on the homepage it opens
>awarding the point to the android phone because it displays a half-rendered webpage

Fuck 'outta here.

this is the best you botnet fags have? of course the google phone will open the google app faster. try comparing a third party mail app on both phones for a fair test.

>There is literally no good mobile OS right now.
>Android is the best we have so far.
Coming from someone who has switched from iPhones to Android phones I completely agree.

samefag

>2018-(1/6)
>eating animals

And yet it fails to stay relevant when it comes to security updates (KRACK exploit).
Meanwhile most iphones will be getting the latest version of iOS.

Are you implying iOS is somehow better? What fappening wave are we on? I've lost count.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/johns-hopkins-researchers-discovered-encryption-flaw-in-apples-imessage/2016/03/20/a323f9a0-eca7-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html?utm_term=.d4b7b03614f4

bgr.com/2016/03/21/iphone-imessage-encryption-hackers/

thehackernews.com/2017/08/frappening-celebrity-photos.html

hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/

9to5mac.com/2016/04/19/apple-transparency-report-law-enforcement-requests/

engadget.com/2016/07/21/kickasstorrents-apple-facebook-homeland-security/

Guest what happened to Chinese android users that are left without google play service

>he fell for the fappenning meme
User stupidity.

Nope that one was mostly on apple. Literally thousands of people got haxed because iOS and apple security in general is absolute dogshit and their servers got raped.

I just wish that Android phones are easier to update. I don't wanna go through all that trouble and possibly bricking my device just to get the latest security updates. My phone is still on 5.1

Such a nice... inbred.

let the inferiors consume garbage

Pajeet meme, it was actually user incompetence.