Why does Turkey think they are Europeans?

Why does Turkey think they are Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJtDz7Km4KI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=654RvixnTBM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jx_wLa2oTvI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gGPyrT9U87g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they are near Europe and who wouldb't want to say I'm actually European

How come they are less European but Iceland is totally considered European?
What happens in there?

Iceland is full of elves. Turkey is full of brown people.

islam and sandniggers

Because Icelanders are descendant from Vikings, who are Europeans. Russia for example is considered European, because Ethnic Russians are Slavs who are of European blood. They conquered Asian parts about 400 years ago.

Because Islam has the magical power of making the skin more darker and the head more negroids.

the mahgrebies were originally white berbers but turned to be filthy saharian quadroons because of the evil sunni magic.

cultural and religious differences, the fact that only 5% of turkey is in europe while iceland is completely in europe, and historically the ottoman empire was more tied to the middle east while iceland has always had ties to europe

>The Turkish Abductions (Icelandic: Tyrkjaránið) were a series of slave raids by Barbary pirates that took place in Iceland between June 20 – July 19, 1627. Pirates from Morocco and Algeria, under the command of Dutch pirate Murat Reis, raided the village of Grindavík on the southwestern coast, Berufjörður and Breiðdalur in the Eastern Region (the East Fjords), and Vestmannaeyjar (islands off the south coast); they captured an estimated 400–800 prisoners to sell into slavery.

Because Turks came from Central Asia and settled in Asia Minor.
Icelandics are descendents of Europeans and Iceland is an island, closest to Europe.

Iceland did fuck all in all of history. Turkey had and still has more contact with Europe than Iceland

>dutch pirate Murat
axaxaxaxaxaxa

so?

i'm disappointed in you slovak friend

Because we are european with genetically.

t.

>conquest of Thrace 1388
>conquest of Mecca 1517

makes you wonder

they are brown skinned with brown eyes, hardly european

looks like those janissaries enriched your women

oh,retard :-(((

white =/= nordid

why does this website keep getting shut down

For telling truth?

no, idiot
brown eyes brown skin is not an european thing

You all look like Albanians to me by the looks, so guess you are.

>conquest of Thrace
the fuck

a slovenian shared own photo on faces of thread, your people not so far too.

>muslims conquering muslims
very european

So pretty much southern Euros aren't european then?
Shit m8, I think you're confused here.
There's been people with dark hair and brown eyes in Europe for a long time, since your country was even a country.

Their countries are located in europe, making them european but if you see someone you dont know where he is from with brown skin and brown eyes you wont say he is european
A true european has light features

Thats me and im gypsy so not a good representative

southern europeans not like in your head dumb.

Because they literally are you fucks. They held a substantial part of Europe, integrated some cultural aspects of Europe and vice versa. Marching bands (to name one of the many things) were copied off Ottomans. This continuous contact and the fact that Constantinople is literally the bridge between Europe ans Asia gives credibility to the claim that Turkey is European.

he looks like a spic or an arab
look at his eyebrows

Turkey is not european, they are somehow close but in the end just sandniggers

Did you see the arab in you life ? omfg.

100% true

Interesting and thought-provoking point of view

Turks used Arabic script until the 1920s, most of what seems European are recent modernization efforts.
Turkey is as European as Israel or Lebanon, both have ties to Europe, but in the end they're middle eastern.

Yeah fair enough

The same with turks though.

Ottomans had way more to do with Europe than middle east.

Turks were using Greek script before Arabic. Also the Arabic script didn't even work for Turkish that's why Latin alphabet is used now it actually works with Turkish

Fuck off with your b8s m8 lmao

Turkey's neighbouring countries all have the same complexions and yet they're considered European.
If Greeks are white then so are Turks.
And besides Turks vary a lot in skin color
Finns and Hungarians both have central Asian heritage and yet they're European.
Albania and Bosnia are both Muslim and yet they're both European.

>Finns and Hungarians both have central Asian heritage and yet they're European.

They are not though

Remove the chinky eyes and he'd very easily pass as Levantine

>and they settled in Asia Minor
As opposed to Finns and Hungarians who settled in Scandinavia and Eastern Europe.

Outside of 4chinz memeworld everybody considers them European

Fuck you turks you are the worse People of the planet,slavering ano kiling original People to make you onws "turkish White race" in the right,uors are a fucking asiatic horse shit monkey,GO back tô you erdogollum.

>closest to Europe.
Isn't closest to Greenland? And what the hell is Greenland?

Europeans dont

Of course, i mean levantine arabs not arabs genetically they are have mediterranean blood, full blood arab look like this.

t. armenian monkey

>turkish
>white
>kek

Geenland isn't a fucking continent

Literally nobody but Turkey themselves thinks that Turkey is either

A) European
or
B) White

It isn't bait. What I said was factual.

He's memeing

>turks
>descendant of europeans

That was also bait m8

youtube.com/watch?v=FJtDz7Km4KI
Saudi guy talking to Jordanian girl
We are aryan.

>We are aryan
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I hope you guys are joking.

Raping balkan girls doesnt make you white or european ahmed

If Balkan girls were raped they wouldn't become part of the Turkish population.

>ahmed
>d

Icelanders originate from Scandinavia and settled a European island and were a part of the European "world" from the day it was settled

t*rks are sandniggers that speak a language from central asia and most importantly muslims

>implying we aren't
m.youtube.com/watch?v=654RvixnTBM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jx_wLa2oTvI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gGPyrT9U87g

>implying they had a choice

You are a sandnigger

m8 your sandnigger delusions won't convince anyone here
israelis are barely white to begin with and you're practically black compared to them

If someone came and raped them in the Balkans how would they join the Turkish pop?

How am I?

what the hell are you even trying to say?
turks proper are from central asia and some minor balkan/native anatolian admixture doesn't change that

Turks are middle Eastern people who expanded into Europe, simple as that.

they're not middle eastern but central asians
they are more related to mongols than arabs, at least in theory

but their culture is largely middle eastern with some European influences

Central Asians were always Eurasian mixes though. My relatives from central Asia have red hair and green eyes even Kek.

Damn someone doesn't know much about history.

How do you know that the culture is largely middle eastern? Being Muslim doesn't mean it's the forefront of the Turkish culture.

Fucking Ghenghis Khan had blue eyes, its literally irrelevant

more middle eastern than european in any case
being muslims that's practically automatic

>My relatives from central Asia have red hair and green eyes even Kek.
red hair and light eyes have never been confined to europe just much more widespread
also depending on how recent those ancestors are russians have influenced and mixed with much of central asia

They're not that recent. In general the people there are pretty Eurasian and can often have light features etc.

Being Muslim doesn't change your culture, the only thing turks don't do is eat pork. Unless you say European culture is nothing but pork eating then this shouldn't change anything. Besides religion was used as a power thing.

>Being Muslim doesn't change your culture, the only thing turks don't do is eat pork. Unless you say European culture is nothing but pork eating then this shouldn't change anything.
are you honestly this clueless or only pretending?
christianity is THE defining feature of european culture until the late 19th century the latest
saying "religion is just a meme" is so anachronistic and betrays such a complete lack of knowledge of any european history i have to assume you are trolling or have not even the slightest clue what you're talking about

Christian values=european values
Europe was shaped by christianity

Europe shaped Christianity.

Wtf so people in Europe weren't European till they became Christian? Bosnians, albanians and other converts stopped being European? Don't be silly.

>Wtf so people in Europe weren't European till they became Christian?
not really
the concept of Europe as we know it today was invented in the early middle ages as a synonym with Catholicism and the western church and was later expanded to include the eastern church and even later given a geographical definition

> Bosnians, albanians and other converts stopped being European?
there's a reason they've been despised in most of europe since they converted
but the balkans weren't even considered europe proper at the time as they were under muslim control

there is no europe without christianity

do you know anything at all about history other than john green videos?

should add that people wouldn't even refer to europe as we do it today but would use the word Christendom for the same concept

Doesn't Iceland consider Christianity a public health crisis?

pol is not a reliable source my monkey friend

Wasn't Europe named Europe in bc? How could that relate to Christianity?

Being despised doesn't mean anything. Yes they were considered European, sounds like you're making a lot of shit up to suit your narrative.

as we know it is the keyword here
the name is originally greek but had a more limited meaning (so did africa and asia) and the modern use of the word dates to the middle ages

>Yes they were considered European
only because they were christians before though

>sounds like you're making a lot of shit up to suit your narrative.
m8, are you listening to yourself? your entire argument that turks are european is based on some agenda driven nonsense but the reality of the situation is that turks are not euroepan and have never been considered european by actual europeans at any point in history and the predominant reason for that is that they're not and never have been christians

fun fact is nobody in turkey cares about europe or whiteness.

Your religion is a middle eastern religion later spread to whole europe

ikr?

Doesnt change anything about what i said

Without religion europe would be much better tho
You are literally cucked by sandniggers with accepting their religion

Majority of sandniggers are muslims. And i dont think you know what cucking means. Europeans were the bulls and rest of the world was taking it in the ass in the name of Jesus

Jesus was a sandnigger

Thanks for clearing that up
People couldn't go a day without being reminded

But jewish sandnigger which is better isnt it?

>Albania and Bosnia are both Muslim and yet they're both European.
They are both trash nations.