Are Xiaomi phone worth it, or are they just chink pieces of shit?

Are Xiaomi phone worth it, or are they just chink pieces of shit?

what's with the faggy little button on the back? is that for upskirts or something?

That's a camera flash

If it's not worth it, what phones would you recommend in a similar price range?

It's a fingerprint reader

Xiaomi make the best fingerprint readers I've ever used by the way. I've tried Galaxy S7 and iPhone 7 but the fingerprint scanners on even the mid range Xiaomi redmi note 4 blow them away in terms of speed and accuracy
The rest of their phones are pretty shit in comparison but still perfectly usable as mid rangers

shit build quality, shit camera that's pretty much it

Any good phones with similar price then? My phone recently died on me.

That's bullshit.
t. Redmi Note 4 owner.

it's all chink phones either way. just get a xiaomi phone and get over it.

its all chinese
lenovo/motorola
xiaomi
huwaiwe or whatever

kek

I've owned a Xiaomi Mi 5 for over a year now. It's a good phone hardware wise but I've had so many problems with the software that I can't recommend them to anyone. I know three other people with the same phone (weird coincidence) and they have all had similar problems. My next phone is most likely gonna be a Pixel.

ordered a mi a1 earlier. hope it's not a piece of shit, the returns process would be a nightmare.

You should at least try to flash it with Lineageos.

>using ChinkOS
serious?

I have. It's better but my battery life is still suffering.

>Mi5S camera is the same used in the Google Pixel

Nice try.

What problems?

Not complete bullshit, I own a note 3 and ye it's not a note 4 but the camera quality is terrible. The build quality feels cheap but is surprisingly sturdy.

Mostly battery issues. One version of MIUI would give me days of use, others would completely drain overnight. MIUI is actually a really nice ROM but the battery issues forced me to switch to LineageOS.

Should I go with Nitrogen or Lineage OS for my Redmi Note 4?

It was MIUI 8?

Anything with Redmi is shit but usable. Anything with Mi is good.

9 too. I only switched to LineageOS about 3 weeks ago.

I had a Xiaomi Mi Note Pro and it was fuucking amazing.
Dropped it to death and gotRedmi Note 4X it's cool too.

Mi5 owner for about 2 years here.
Great phone, just flash lineageOS and you get rid of any botnet. Got almost 2 days worth of battery time if i'm not using it constantly.. And the IR blaster might see like a novelty, but fuck me sideways it's really useful! Universal remote right by your hand at all times, and also doubles as a great prank device

i put my thumb on the fingerprint reader on my s6 as i grab it out of my pocket and its unlocked by the time its out of my pocket. what can be faster.

I've had a redmi note 3 pro for almost 2 years now. It's the best phone I've ever owned. I love that their phones are mostly the same thing - you unlock the bootloader and install ROMs the same on all of them, and the main OS itself is updated monthly almost indefinitely.

It made me convert 4 family members to xiaomi. They use tech until I replace it for them for some reason, probably because all the tech I hand them lasts forever.

I've bought: 1x Redmi 3S, 2x Mi4C, 3x Redmi Note 3 Pro, 1x Mi Mix 2 and 1x Redmi 4X Global. I'm still waiting on the last 2.

None of these phones has any defects or problems. I put my family on xiaomi.eu stable ROM when there is no global ROM otherwise they get global stable - both have OTA.

Cameras on Redmi phones are only usable in the light, the sensors are so bad at picking up light you can't get good photos in the dark. Mi4C manages to take great photos at night, but it's not a Redmi and uses flagship sensors.

Lastly, only a few support NA LTE bands, check that shit.

No landscape keyboard.

More generic slab trash.

I have been using Redmeme Note 2 for more than 2 years. Definitely have some problems (mediocre battery life, cheap build, somewhat unresponsive power button and volume buttons, overheating during some games).

Otherwise I'm fine with it, given its cost.

Is the redmi 4X any good?

they're like any other phone except cheaper and they send the botnet data to china instead

OP5.

There's /spg/ and /csg/ already, faggot. Saged.