No more Master Password for Firefox

What are my options? I like having a password protected browser, so when my gf and other normies use my computer they can't see what I do on the internet if they click that browser instead of chrome.

Since when?

since the latest update about a week ago

Why would you let anybody use your personal profile on your PC? If it happens with any regularity you should have a guest profile with no privileged access.

I still have one on nightly

This might actually be a case where private browsing mode might be useful. In general, it's misleading because it doesn't actually protect your privacy from trackers, botnets, etc, but since it does not leave a history, they won't know what you were looking at if they use the computer after your browsing session is done.

Naw. I like having my own browser that only i can get into, that keeps all my history, passwords etc.

Is there another addon that gives it a password protection? There are tons of password addons, but none that I skimmed through say they password protect you from even getting into it at start up like the old masterpassword did.

> Needlessly cripple your experience to accommodate others.

If your GF and the other randos you let use your computer are normie enough you could just remove FF from the Start Menu and probably be fine. I still can't figure out why you wouldn't just have a guest profile.

>just remove FF from the Start Menu and probably be fine.

that is what i am doing right now in the meantime.

>tfw no average cuban gf ;__;

i want to fuck she

>durr my browser password

just run a VM you fucking normie

>just run a VM you fucking normie

what is a VM? virtual machine?

Delete your brwser history and they won't see all the links to hentai, anime, and other weeaboo shit you have saved.

Install the ESR train?
I haven't heard anything I like about the new one..

wtf.

I only use it for the potential risk someone somehow unlocks my LUKS or bypasses the lock screen somehow.

install the addon sw/itchy

it allows you to have multiple firefox(-based browser) profiles. you can have your personal profile and a guest profile that are completely separate. there was also an addon called public fox that locks stuff down but I didn't look into it.

Master password has not been removed from Firefox.

OP is just retarded and/or computer illiterate.

I have a separate account for when guests are over, and a windows vm for when guests need to actually use the computer.

The company account doesn't have read or execute permissions on anything besides its home directory and read access to media directories containing music and movies.

The windows vm is just a clone that gets purged the second they are done.

>gf
>my
>"your gf"
>implying

same

or a shill