I’ve got free, uncapped electricity for the next 3 months...

I’ve got free, uncapped electricity for the next 3 months. I also have gigabit unfiltered internet (but can’t port forward). I really hate my landlord, as they have kicked me out for no reason of my own.

I’ve been looking at bitcoin mining but most miners don’t ship until December and I won’t make my money back in time.

What can I do to fuck off the landlord?

Pic unrelated

I was also looking at hiding a device within the walls of the room, such as a server. That being said I will never get the server back, but it would be connected to power and internet indefinitely, or at least until a component fails

run space heaters

It’s in the middle of summer and I don’t have air con. I don’t really want to kill myself from heatstroke

get a couple of tesla coils and stream them
don't really know if you can make much out tho, but i bet it's gonna be fun

buy gpu's and mine, sell when done

you also need an ac

Just poop in the heater like a normal tenant

if you do that make sure the server stores cp at some point, so you can then report the guy

>summer
Australia?

Have some computers run benchmarks 24/7, it's as close to mining you're going to get.

Yup. On campus at ANU if that matters

cure homosexuality on your city

admins will probably find a hidden server on the network if you leave it there, and if you cant ssh into it whats the point

Long story short, I’ve been kicked out of my dorm. I’ve a pretty decent student and lead a support group of around 250 people. I’m a pretty outstanding member of the community but they’re still going to kick me out.

This is because Unilodge (where I stay at) gets a huge bonus from the uni whenever they host an international student. I have a friend from Hong Kong who has the messiest room, fails every room inspection and pretty much never leaves his room and his contract was renewed. Considering I’m a domestic student, they don’t get as much money from the uni when they have me there.

They recently purged 42% of students living in the buildings, including myself, to make room for new international students next year

That sounds illegal, take it up with some government whatever, I know that tenants here in Australia have so much power.

It’s only a year long contract, and they have the right to not offer a contract for next year. Perfectly legal but just scummy

I thought you were full?

No youre supposed to put raw meat and milk in a jar and hide it in a heating vent or somewhere where it will get hot later. By the time it ferments and explodes he'll be long gone and the room is fucked for a good time.

>What can I do to fuck off the landlord?

Pour quickcrete in the toilet

who cares if its already hot just run them anyway
or run air conditioners instead

get a rpi and install a DHCP server
plug it into the ethernet jack in the wall

short out the earth / active pins and trip the RCD to the building

make them eat the eggs