At whole foods

>at whole foods
>cashier says she went to college
>what did you study?
>russian, i was hoping to get a job in goverment
>mfw

She took a Russian class or she majored in Russian? I don't think you can major in a language, can you?

>tfw didn't go to college
>tfw making more than the vast majority of graduates

Eh spies aren't having it as hard as before it seems

go back and kill her right now
protect your country man, what the fuck are you a traitor?

She get this. SHE MAJORED IN IT LIKE WTF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

You can major in a language. Im dual-majoring in Information Systems Management and Japanese

>majoring in any langauge ever
>majoring in jap when they hate foreigners
>laughingman.mp3

you definitely can
My ex was dual-major in French and Japanese. Yes, she was a huge weeb. No, I am not a weeb.

I'm Japanese, I have family in Japan, I plan to live there after my internship at a Japanese company
bai d00d

Get a job in the occupation government? They are really going to occupy Siberia?

What's the joke? If she also did a minor or some studies about international politics/geopolitics etc, she could easily land a job as a diplomat or at least translator.

Used to work at a whole foods till a couple weeks ago, after the first week of hearing the stupid shit people did in college as a major to end up working at a grocery store, I stopped finding it funny.

Its about the experience

russian studies I guess. she probably learned the history and culture

[burgerposting intensifies]

just because you have a degree doesn't mean you get the competence to find a job relevant to your work

I've known people with fucking masters degrees in humanities who work shit jobs because their too lazy to get teaching certifications or bother to really look for jobs that would suit their skill set.

>Talking with your cashier

Wtf

>bother to really look for jobs that would suit their skill set
There may be none.

>american education
>global pokerface

And you're paying tens of thousands of your currency for this, do you say?

There is has always been a steady demand for Japanese speakers in the west.

Many businesses require their services because the language is so hard.