OH MY GOD HONEY COME QUICK

OH MY GOD HONEY COME QUICK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tS_2hEmGnzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol haven't seen once since like 2011

How do I make Windows look like this?

Besides crippling your computer with malware do those ever lead somewhere? Like do they have you fill out forms and stuff then provide you with an estimated date of when your winnings will arrive?

god I miss those days

Imagine if a website legitimately did this.

Many surveys are real. There are communities that work together to get free stuff from surveys.

cutepost OP

I had tons of malware on my computer a few years ago because I clicked on everything. Ads, free screensavers, yeah just click on it. Thankfully i don't do that anymore.
Sometimes i wonder if my grandparents do this with the tons of toolbars they have. They even managed to get some kind of ransomware somehow, and the only programs they had installed were firefox, vlc, and chrome.

Congratulations, You've Won!
youtube.com/watch?v=tS_2hEmGnzA

>Accidentally download a virus.
>Finally manage to defeat the beast.
>Test log pops appears.
>lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
fuck pirate bay

Install windows xp

>fuck pirate bay
>using non-free software

>gah!
>goddamn, fuck these pop-ups! don't they know no one is retarded enough to fall for this shit?!

>tfw you had to learn about computers quickly as a child and even how to fix them because you kept getting viruses and malware.
>couldn't ask dad because after the 2nd time he threatened to beat the fuck outta me

I fucking taught myself real real fast.

>Late at night
>Go to website
>"HI YOU"VE GOT WON AN X" starts playing at max volume

>doesnt know which torrents are malicious
protip: check user verification, upload date and then check similar torrents and leech numbers

>download torrents blindly without reading comments and checking the contents of it

>using . instead of ,

hys

I worked for a company around 2005 that did this. Most of them were actually real (it would have been illegal otherwise) but they would only have like 5 of the item (most often an ipod) to give out to people. In the end, so few people called in (you had to click the link and then make a phone call) that practically everyone calling in won the ipod.

Kek. Buzz off kike. That's a huge lie

fuck i always thought they were just scams i worked at a coffee shop all summer when i was 14 just to buy an ipod and i could have gotten one by just clicking a button

gratz user

I once worked for a company that had one of these "too good to be true" deals that actually WAS like this (they were hoping that it would eventually give them return customers, which it did not), most people assumed it was a scam, but it really wasn't. Still stupid to make offers that look like scams because it looks shady even when it's genuine.

But since I worked for a company where something similar happen I would not call it a lie straight away. People make all sorts of weird business decisions.

Even if you clicked the buttons you would likely only be scammed

>using h instead of k

kys