/brit/

taco chips Ed.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470181699061.webm
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36954298/distressing-sexual-problems-for-tenth-of-young-uk-men
youtu.be/y3zaxRho4c0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for our year

migue

*does a dance*

wanna make a lovely meal for dinner tonight lads, give us some ideas

mike

Cuccboi pronounced koosh-bwa refers adherents of the age old tradition of french Huguenot protestants who in their attempt to avoid the brutal persecution levied against them by the catholic ancien regime, allowed local petty nobility unfettered sexual access to their wives. The reason why they did this is because they feared for their fine goose fat and paté production, which the papist elites often threatened by suggesting new tariffs implementation.
However under reign of King Louis IV (le Roi-Soleil) the practice was outlawed and had to be continued underground, luckily after the French Revolution, Rosseau and Napoleon re-instated the practice claiming that its suppression was another case of tyranny under the ancien-regime and that Protestants inalienably had the right to have their wives tended to by other men.
In 1793 upon the dawn of Haitian revolution, cuccboi planters in Haiti struck an allegiance with the slave rebellion leader Touissant Louverture (the agreement was upheld by Jean-Jacquelines Dessalines upon Haitian independence), citing that in exchange for protection of their indigo producing estates and plantations from both rebel-led violence (but interestingly not rape) but also protection against potential attacks by the catholic government, the cuccbois would sign sexual contract with the black haitian ex-slaves, regarding their wives.
An interesting sidenote is that Haitian-descended Alexandre Dumas was well renowned in Cuccboi circles for his apparent prowess with the wives of Cuccbois and actually the theme and story of the 3 musketeers was a homage to trials and tribulations of 3 Cuccbois, a fact often overlooked and downplayed in line with Napoleonic code sensibilities.
The cuccboi treatise were amended throughout french colonial empire to include all black men by ‘Le Grande Assemblie des Cuccbois’ in 1840. Since that day cuccbois have sought refuge, protection and sexual satisfaction (for their wives) from black men

Necessary shitpost ladies and gentlemen *pushes way past u all* *clears throat*

Stop being a little fruit

I stomp on rats and mice all the time and I love the sound they make when they crunch under my boots. Hell I even send my rotties after em (pic related, one of my rotties, took this yesterday) and they scramble them pretty good. Sometimes I'll pick up a cat and kick it over a Gaelic football post for laughs. Sometimes I even set my rotties after the school bullies.

With the spread of the French language across Europe, particularly Dublin, Ireland where it is considered the language of the elite, the cuccboi lifestyle gained popularity.

One of the foremost proponents of the cuccboi lifestyle was Trinity College Dublin, with notable cuccboi alumni such as Oscar Wilde, Bram Stoker and Jonathan Swift. There were said to be underground theatres where cuccbois could bring their wives to be satisfied sexually, by a bull of Nigerian origin.

It was in Dublin where being a cuccboi gave connotations that it was a fetish for the elites in society. However this is not the case in modern times, we are increasingly seeing young white middle class males seeking Nigerian immigrants on websites such as craigslist dublin to sleep with their wives and girlfriends.

wow hahahhahahah

With the spread of the French language across Europe, particularly Dublin, Ireland where it is considered the language of the elite, the cuccboi lifestyle gained popularity.

One of the foremost proponents of the cuccboi lifestyle was Trinity College Dublin, with notable cuccboi alumni such as Oscar Wilde, Bram Stoker and Jonathan Swift. There were said to be underground theatres where cuccbois could bring their wives to be satisfied sexually, by a bull of Nigerian origin.

It was in Dublin where being a cuccboi gave connotations that it was a fetish for the elites in society. However this is not the case in modern times, we are increasingly seeing young white middle class males seeking Nigerian immigrants on websites such as craigslist dublin to sleep with their wives and girlfriends.

A LADY CAME IN THE STORE TODAY ASKING FOR SOME FABRIC

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470181699061.webm

Fabric she wanted

FELT, SHE GOT

Stop being a little fruit

I stomp on rats and mice all the time and I love the sound they make when they crunch under my boots. Hell I even send my rotties after em (pic related, one of my rotties, took this yesterday) and they scramble them pretty good. Sometimes I'll pick up a cat and kick it over a Gaelic football post for laughs. Sometimes I even set my rotties after the school bullies.

do not be bad hahahahaha

wish this fucking yank would sod off

A lady came into the store one day asking for another kitkat

it's that "your man" twat. he thinks it's hilarious

good thread so far

>yank uses british slang
ah yes, incredible

wow

Very rude of you not to come up with the appropriate response after I did for you, fuck u Aussie

hehe

brit on vacation here

bless you

dont talk to me or my wife's son ever again

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36954298/distressing-sexual-problems-for-tenth-of-young-uk-men
>At least one in 10 of UK 16-21 year-olds questioned in a survey admits to having a "distressing sexual problem" in the past year.

>Climaxing, erectile dysfunction and lack of interest in sex are some of the main issues for which people are seeking professional help

argh

>vacation
hmmm makes u think doesnt it?
shouldnt you be on HOLIDAYS, yank?

Grrrrrrrrrr
roof roof

I'll jam me ole cock rite up ur facking poofhole? That sort u out cunt then will it?

one candle

*licks you*

me with the sexual disorder I haven't sought professional help for

nobody calls themselves british you absolute fucking mongoloid

you spoke like a pirate hahahaha

this thread offends me as a vegan transgender atheist, who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week. And I'm also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian Apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me, then you're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian.

hahahaha

bit new around these parts inncha?

Pirates are cool

FOP

fuck off yank

Worst post. I see Normies post this constantly on Facebook. Cuck u.

i swear constantly picking my nose has made it bigger

Business idea: imageboard with no moderation

Fuck off yank

FOP

hahaha

i'm only PRETENDING to be retarded

hahaha

FOP

Chicano slutrag

its called freech lad
literally no moderation at all

I've got a Roman divination manual that I used for a research project at uni a while back. its really interesting stuff and I've played around with it for a while now.

its pretty straightforward and structured in a way that's easy to understand by the translators plus their notes on the original Latin.

just give me your astrological sign
ask your question
and include a number from 1-10 in your post.

If you enjoy cheese pizza and spam

Morning lads x

*has a look*
*it's pure shit*

ah yes

I don't think s4s has mods

alright
pisces
are all canadians kcmods

getting a snack before i sleep

Leo, what is love, 7

Capricorn

Will there be a united Ireland in my lifetime

getting tired

tuck me in please

hes lost it!

doxxed

Reminder, do not reply to yanks.

*tucks you in by stuffing your blanket into the sides of your bed with my erect todger*
there you are then

need one dance

you just made that shit up and ignored my question
fraud
FRAUD
FRAUUUUUD

B-Bit gay hehe uhm

hopefully a short life so

on my way 2 tesco now, really fancied some scones

move aside mick dog, anglos first

post toot

I'm guessing this is an edit?

Honestly despise people that do shit like this, fake tweets, ect.

how can god be real if i, the perfect being, exist?

youtu.be/y3zaxRho4c0

Running to the paki shop

want anything?

you're made in god's image you delusional science cuck

because u r an autist

I know you're meming but could you imagine actually believing in an immortal Jewish sky fairy

explosive belt x

Get out of this general you little Mexican el rato mutt

won £225 the other day, really happy about it. May buy myself a laptop

Americans what ethnicity are you? Ta

pisces
are all canadians kcmods
we were spamming lad

Bible doesn't say anything about God being a sky Lord.

Bible doesn't say anything about burning in hell for eternity either, or promising a heaven. It says there is heaven but nothing about going there.

The mainstream view on religion is so warped. You are all utter morons on the subject,

leave him alone you fucking Paddy cunt its you who needs to leave.

*toot*

but hes british

post it plz

sitting to eat the snack
*tucks u*

today i wanked with my cock behind my thigh lads

U gonna make me u little fucking twink? Go suck off ur Chicano boyfriend u el faggot