What is the definitive Sup Forums phone?

>Removable Battery
>Dual SIm
>mSD card support
>Good rom support

does such a phone exist anymore?

xiaomi redmi note 3 pro

no removable battery though because jews but it's a 4000mah one

>no removable battery
DROPPED

Moto G and Moto E’s are the only Android devices worth the entire price, and then some. Genuinely some of the best phones to ever hit the market.

Moto G5. You almost posted it actually.

Moto g4 play or moto e4

Redmi 2

LG G5? Librem 5?

IDK smartphones are for dummies

Thoughts on the g5s plus? Not sure if it's much of an upgrade from the g5

Do you guys actually own these phones? Had to get a moto g3 replaced three times in store due to software issues, then the issues came back a couple months later and motorolla said that it was outside of warranty. Looking online it seems it's a pretty common issue with no fix. I will never buy a motorolla product again.
I also saw someone in class the other day with some sort of motorolla phone and even the fucking launcher was lagging for him.

LG V20 international version once you flash an old, insecure ROM via LGUP and DirtyCOW your way to root.

Other than dual SIM the LG v10 v20 phones hit all those features. V30 killed the battery though making it fucking worthless

I've every version of the Moto X (still on Pure rn) and have never had any problems besides the battery being dogshit so basically
>works on my machine :^)

>All of the above apart from dual sim
Galaxy S5

LG G3 - no dual sim tho

So yeah...only good phones were released before 2017...why the fuck should we upgrade again?

Perhaps I'm just really unlucky, but there's no way I'm risking getting burned again.

>premium price phone
>no issues

well that's a shocker, but those of us getting the cheap ones have a COMPLETELY different story to tell. I cannot remember how many 1st/2nd gen moto g's I went through, prolly enough to get a moto x which is what I should've done in the first place. Truth is, if you're getting a -100 USD phone you should definitely change it after one year and not a day after. They're just not made to last any more than that.

Keyboard too
Don't forget that

>No sense of adventure
DROPPED

Moto G2, Moto E2, Samsung Galaxy S3.

I like my LG G5.

I'm still using my 2nd Gen from 2014 and I've dropped it way more than I should have without using a case, what did you do to yours?

Asus Zenfone 4 pro

this phone

I used the e 2nd gen and I currently use the g5 plus.
I dont have any of those issues, though I was using the unactivated e 2nd gen yester day and it seems to be laggy as shit and for the first time it rebooted and did the optimizing apps bullshit,but I think that might have been related to this camera app I installed.

the g5 plus does everything I want it to

*tips hidjab*

carrier pigeon. Unhackable, has text messaging, encryption if you use literal cryptography, no location tracking, eco-friendly. Stallman-approved. Take that NSA!

Currently using the Moto G5 Plus, I'm loving it so far ( except for the fingerprint reader, that shit gets dirty real fast and stops working until you clean it)

I also had the original Moto G, that thing was insane for it's price and the fact that it had pure Android made it even better.

>no location tracking
false

the one plus 3t would be my god phone if could add a new battery plus memory. but its a solid phone to me.

everyone knows the g 3 have a problem with the headphone jack. stop shilling

>Zenfone
DROPPED

>Xiaomeme
DROPPED

Librem 5

Why the fuck do you need dual sim

He's Asian

>headphone jack

No one uses those in 2017.

moto g original 2013, literally best phone and still supporting with lineageOS.

>tfw probably won't upgrade to a newer Redmi Note because the battery keeps getting smaller and smaller

The chinks had ONE thing right. The goddamn battery life. Now the A1 is practically a direct upgrade in every sense, but the battery dropped from 4000 to 3000mah.

Such bullshit. What part about good battery life dont they understand

>chinks had ONE thing right

It seems you forgot about the price.

I fell for the Moto G (2015) meme. Never again. Battery, UI, speed, updates all suck. I honestly can't think of anything that doesn't suck about this phone.

The flagship meme is true
I've had this Galaxy S4 for 4 years or more now and just got it refurbished for $50 (screen was FUBAR), flashed a 6.0.1 CM ROM and it feels like a new phone

Moto g4 play here. It lags a bit sometimes if I have 15+ tabs and 8 apps open. Camera is pretty crap. Miss the slowmo and 360 cam from my 5x.

But it was $150 new, unlocked from manufacturer. Easy to unlock bootloader. Stock android out the gate.

Probably my favorite phone so far except for nexus 4.

Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S8 plus.

One for all drug-related things and one for private communication.

>uding the smiley with a carat nose

I'm posting from the G5, I like it.

Also had the G and G2, they were fine.

I actually had a C5 back in the day, breddy gud phone except for the display and no Wifi.
That being said, it's fucking 2011+6 now. Get a smartphone.

>lineageOS

That might be a good way of getting a cursory rating phones. Check out the custom roms and see which one gets consistent attention and development. What say Sup Forums?

non removable battery because it adds complexity
single sim i'm not poor
no sdcard (complexity) & 8gb storage, everything in the cloud
good os support (ios support)

>software issues

are you a retard?

Galaxy Note 4 with Lineage OS

currently using the 1st gen G, still works flawlessly and the money saved went into PC upgrades. My roommate went through 4 Samsung's in the time because of 'lag'.

A phone with no proprietary software aka no phone.

E4 plus.
$80
5000mAh battery
5.5 inch display
Snapdragon and lineage support
Removable battery
SD or dual sim if you want to
Fingerprint sensor
Stock android

Cause T-Mobile sucks dick and has literally no coverage in parts of the US. When I'm traveling I need a second sim for a cheap prepaid plan I can make calls and use the occasional GPS for.

What's the best aftermarket, oversized battery for one of these. I love mine but the battery life (even with a brand new battery) is making me want to upgrade...

>5.5 inch display

Look I underdastand Normie's like big screens thats great. But why the fuck is 5.5 the new standard? 4.6 to 5.2 is the golden ratio. Fucking retarded Normie's and their stupid phablet phones. I'm gonna be stuck with an iPhone se for the rest of eternity if phone makers keep this shit up

G5 Plus > G5S Plus IMO

I'm biased though, I have a 64/4 G5 Plus and it's amazing

The A1 is not supposed to be a Note device

zenfone 3 zoom desu

It's the best balance of camera and battery autism while not being bulky. Only complaint is no IP68.

I have a job

anything less that 5in is for manlets

That's retarded, a phone should be a phone not a tablet. I'm average height man 5'10 I just like to call/text/browse with one hand without doing any gymnastics is that so wrong? No compact alternatives is bullshit man it sucks. A mini xiaomi mi mix 2 would be ideal.

My Moto g2 died today. It has been complete shit for around a year now but it lasted me over 3 years so I guess it was very good value for money. Only spent £150 on it.

remove that faggy moto logo on the top

moto g4 play is still the best desu

I'm convinced that chinks are incapable of putting good internals in a small phone. The vast majority are 5.5 inch simply because it's easier to stuff all the shit they need in there. And since it's android, they really need plenty of juice.

I've been using a Moto E4 as a stopgap for a few weeks now and it's not bad at all. Camera is absolute garbage and it'll never get updates but for a $40 backup phone that is fine by me. I wish they made different back covers with more grip like the OG Moto G though, that shit was so cash.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Never thought about that.

there are no smartphone t9's

waiting until one comes out

gr8 b8/8

>moto g4 play

This. Its has all you want including OFFICIAL lineage support. Moto g5 doesnt have that.

And its not fughueg, the 5" are perfect.

i still have a moto g 2nd gen and it's fine other than i cracked the screen and it's showing its age. ordered a xiaomi mi a1 last week.

i'd have gotten a moto g5 plus if it wasn't so ugly.

Probably gonna get a E4 Plus soon to replace my moto g. How long till the E4 gets official lineage os rom?

E4 is a mediakek processor phone, so never.

The OG Moto X was literally the perfect phone back in the day. I still think it's better designed than most phones of today.

>Fucking retarded Normie's and their stupid cracked phablet phones.
ftfy
I swear the bigger they make them the more people break them.

I'm a 5'3 tranny and I can comfortably use my 5.7" phone singlehandedly.

had so so battery life and shit camera.
Still God tier notifications using the oled screen and perfect size.
Every Moto X that came later was a downgrade, no matter what.

That's probably because your used to handling 5.7 inches on the regular sweetie. But really I doubt you can reach everywhere on your screen without readjusting. Unless your using an s8 which doesn't really count. That phone is amazing.

Nexus 6P actually. I just tried it and I can easily reach everywhere but the upper left corner. Upper left is a bit of a stretch but I can still do it without shifting the phone around.

Idk maybe I shouldn't cup it when I hold it. I still wish they were smaller though to each their own I guess. Selfie?

> average height man
> 5'10

hahahah

The Note 4 was the last good phone

>Samsung Galaxy S3
Mah nigga

Ehhh it could be worse man. I'm pretty comfy as it is. Gotta get fit though I got a bad case of dad bod going on.

Note 5

Why is it that every redneck and poor fags obsessed with them Moto phones I dont get it?

Wileyfox Swift. Probably the cheapest good phone that matches all of OP's criteria.

He also forgot the most important point:
>headphone jack

iPhone SE

It hasn't been made yet, but probably the librem 5 assuming they can get the better processor to work. And they actually ship it.

Does nothing better than the Note 4 aside from unremovable battery

Z Play with battery mod

Fairphone 2
>modular
>removable battery
>headphone jack
>dual sim
>offical AOSP rom
>sailfish supported by community
>lineage supported by community
>ubuntu touch supported by community

Anybody here have experience with Wileyfox? Interested in buying the Swift X but I don't know anyone that has one

I just used one this morning when I didn't want to get my €100 Bluetooth headphones destroyed
Go and buy a pair of Bluetooth headphones for less than 5 quid in a pinch when you forget your Bluetooth headphones

>Upgrades discontinued because it's not profitable or sustainable than a new mobile would be
Nice try