/tr/

uyanın orospu çocukları

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AMD2TwRvuoU
ensonhaber.com/beyaz-tv-muhabiri-atalay-demircinin-yuzune-tukurdu-2016-08-03.html
youtu.be/Zv3bwzNn2ho
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2UpjMvJoE
youtu.be/3Ac-VeNxAos?t=84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/fr/

aaaaaaaah ah

Pezevenklenen sürüş hiç bitmez

ne sikersin ha

bu ne amk

şaka maka ekonomi baya sağlam. savaş gibi darbe atlacaksın, ekonomin çok az etkilenecek. bu işin sırrı neyse bravo valla.

araplar?

2001 den sonra sıkı tuttular bankaları

Gerizekalı ergenler sizi.

Yarak çük s¡k

†十† god bless †十†

allahım nedir bu ekşiden çektiğimiz

All*h all*h hava hiç yağacakmış gibi görünmüyordu halbuki

he amk tamam büyük yemcisin beyini siktiğim

yeniibne

hee sende 10 seneden beri burdası di mi

*cringes*

Güneş doğmadan siren sesleriyle uyandığınız gün virüsler için kıyamet vaktinin geldiği andır. Nökerler tüm nefretiyle kapılarınızı tekmeleyecek. Karınızı, kızınızı, oğlunuzu dipçik darbeleri ile etkisiz hale getirecek. Hepinizi esir alacaklar. Yaşlıları, sakatları ve zayıf olanlarınızı oracıkta gebertecekler. Sağlam olanlarınız ise İmparatorluğa katkı sağlamak için köle olarak çalıştırılacak. Tüm mal varlığınıza el konulacak. Cesetlerinizden de enerji olarak faydalanacağız. Krematoryumlar cayır cayır yanacak. Yok olacaksınız, tarihten silineceksiniz. Türk topraklarında Türk’e kafa tutmanın diyetini ödeyeceksiniz. Cumhuriyet rejiminin rahatlığını bir daha asla göremeyeceksiniz. Bize mukavemet eden herkes postallarımızın altında inim inim inleyecek. Çünkü artık bu topraklarda Yunan töresi demokrasinin değil Yüce Tigir’in hükmü sonsuza dek sürecek. Tigir:Er Düşünce Sistemi yeni Türk ırkının biricik klavuzu olacak. Demokrasi yok! Merhamet yok! Barış yok! Çünkü Barış korkaklara göredir!

Davam Onurum Sadakatim!

I wanna fuck this rabbit

The day that you wake up before sun comes up with sirens will be doomsday for viruses. Nokers*
will kick your doors with their hatred. They will neuturalise your wife, your daughter,your son
with rifle butt. They will take all of you as prisoner. Elders,retardeds and weaks will killed in there
And your strong ones will be slaves to aid Empire. All your wealth will taken. We will take advantage
of your bodies as energy. Crematoriums will burn furiously. You will be vanished, you will vanished from history.
You will pay price of challanging Turks in Turk lands. You will never see comfort of the Republic regime
Whoever resistance to us will cry under of our boots. Because in this lands there will be no more
Greek moral Democracy, there will be rule of the great Tigir forever. Tigir:ER Thinking System
will be guide of the new Turk Race. No Democracy! No Mercy! No Peace! Because peace is for cowards!

My Cause My Honour My Loyalty!

fucking cockroach

How about her boyfriend mehmet öztürk? Are you as manly as him?

What her?

I'd rather fuck the fox

how can white male compete?

Dede Götü

kaliteli post

I believe he is trying to imply your female parent, my teacher

yav bu t*rkolar niye bu kadar mal yav :D

My Power My Pleasure My Pain!
youtu.be/AMD2TwRvuoU

she's 60 m8

Yine YARRAK gibi thread. Roll.
Amk furfagleri.

>(yorum thug life)

sup sweden :3

0-4 pizza
5-9 burger
dubs yarrak

I was talking talking about anzu

hello turkbro

ah she's an american cosplay whore

when will you make sverige great again?

civil war will probably break outbefore the election 2018 so hopefully then

ax be iyi kurtardın :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Netherbro knowing what's up

Fuck me i didn't open thumbnail

if it does i think you can easily beat gays sjws and cucks
jihadi immigrants would escape to norway or denmark anyway kek

:d:d:d:d:d:ddDDDDDDDDDD

Yea they are not good fighters (pussys that runaway as soon as they don't outnumber their opponent 5:1) but they have the numbers. 87 % of the population didn't vote based SD 2014. About 70 % of these people are faggots that think SD are nazis

ax

Have there been any terrorist attacks in Sweden so far? Or anything that could be related to high number of immigrants?

NEVŞİN MENGÜNÜN KÖPEĞİYİM

SD sitesinde bunu yazmış.

You might have heard that Sweden is a safe and peaceful country, and it used to be. However, our country has changed. Not only do we have high number of shootings and gang related violence, but grenade attacks in public areas have become a common occurrence. Sweden now has among the highest reported cases of rape in the world as well.

The Swedish police is so severely underfunded and lacking in resources that a vast number of the crimes aren’t even investigated. Some parts of the country are now practically lawless, labelled as ”no-go zones” and there are 55 of these areas where the police admit that they cannot maintain law and order.

>Have there been any terrorist attacks in Sweden so far
Guy tried blowing himself up during christmas rush 2010 but only ended up blowing himself

>Or anything that could be related to high number of immigrants
Rape has skyrocketed
>number of sexual assualts on swedish festivals
>2015: 10
>2016: 111

Also riots and welfare on it's knees denying citizens who has lived and payed taxes to Sweden cause the government prioritize free healthcare to immigrants and send Swedish citizens home to die

>Can somebody help us ??? Is there someone who knows people who work in television or newspaper? This must be in the media !!! We have been going to Umeå o o's in the hospital waiting for the mother to be entered today, surgery is scheduled tomorrow. An operation would be done already ... three months ago were mom know that she has cancer of the pancreas. Since everything has been far too slow ...
Today the doctor, when we sit o waiting to be inscribed o say that there will not be anybody surgery !!! staff shortages o beds ??? !!! so you send home mom to die then I say ... Yes ... he says ... unfortunately it looks so ... take you, in Sweden today !!! we work o o pay taxes so will be sent home o must die!?!? I am shocked o o despair angry !!! It looks the same throughout Sweden says he !? Do this to the media today! Please help us if anyone can o know someone in the media ... tears flowing on me and my mother, do not believe this is true ...

ŞU SÜT KOKULU AYAKLARI Bİ EMSEM BE..

ensonhaber.com/beyaz-tv-muhabiri-atalay-demircinin-yuzune-tukurdu-2016-08-03.html
CRİNGEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you think people will shift towards right-wing ideologies as these events increase in the future or will people keep ignoring it and keep getting cucked in the name of diversity and tolerance?

The second one. Seems like most people here need to see their daughter raped before their eyes by filthy rapefugees for them to join "the horrible nazi party" SD

*cringes*

>bacakları emmek istemiyor
Kendini sonlandır.

" Artık Türkiye, din ve şeriat oyunlarına sahne olmaktan çok yüksektir. Bu gibi oyuncular varsa, kendilerine başka taraflarda sahne arasınlar. "

-Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

Atatürk'ün Söylev ve Demeçleri, Cilt III, s. 76

Cute
youtu.be/Zv3bwzNn2ho

cCc Ya Allah bismillah Allahu ekber cCc

OC'mi r8leyin beyler

>cCc
bir daha o ar*p ay tanrısının adını türk milli değerlerinden biri olan üç hilal ile aynı cümlede görmek istemiyorum

based ali

Cehenneme kadar yolun var kâfir

bu karı cezayirli KARDEŞlerimize veriyor mudur?

>merak etmeyin ben sizin huzurunuzda ölecek kadar talihli biri değilim
What did he mean by this@

1 haftadır yıkanmıyorum bu sıcaklarda leş gibi oldum her tarafım kaşınıyor ÖFFFFFFFFFFF :d

the hell is this?

bende yıkanmadım mis gibi taşak ter döl kokuyorum. ciddi ciddi hoşuma gidiyor bu koku.

Y'all know me, it's PT.
Well I hunt and all of that,
Black on black, with black tip.
I can't help but represent.
I'm not content, I want more.
Who the f**k you take me for?
Studio rappers not the fortay.
I drop my top and bust my AK.
No mo play, nigga NGA.
Yeah, that's a classic.
Ridin in the classic.
Tote a mill, and I blast em.
Send em to the casket.
Send em to the morgue.
Slap me a nigga cause i'm motherf**kin bored.
Chamillionaire, I camoflouge in my surrounding.
Get my desert E's and get to motherf**kin poundin.
Up and down the streets,
Throwin heat, out the driver's seat,
Ridin to the beat,
Tell them nigga just lay weak.

birazda gülelim :DDDDddddd

SİKEM BU ÜLKEYİ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2UpjMvJoE

boşuna mı alındı bunlar sanıyorsunuz

niye akmıyo tirad

youtu.be/3Ac-VeNxAos?t=84

>öso'yu el-nusrayı vs destekle
>savaşma türkiye'ye kaç
y tho?

darbe gecesi altlarına sıçmışlardır embesil orospu çocukları. çomarı sevmem etmem ama 1000 kat daha cesurlar korkak arap piçlerine göre

CRINGE ULAN CRINGE

>çomarı sevmem etmem ama 1000 kat daha cesurlar korkak arap piçlerine göre
vatanları için "ya istiklal ya ölüm" diyerek savaşmış anadolu insanımın 100 yıl sonra ümmetçilikle beyni yıkanmış durka burkalara dönüşmesi götümü yakıyor
ne yanlış gitti bu ülkede ulan ney neyy

suriyelilerde sokaklardaydı o gece

demokrasi ve kamal sonrasında chp'nin sol partiye dönüşmesi
şu an biraz bok kokusunu engelleyen bir şey varsa cehape zihniyetidir

bırak şimdi. ölen 1 tane suriyeli söyle bana. 170 sivil çomar ölmüş 2000 sivil çomar yaralanmış. kendi ülkesine faydası olmayan tırsak orospu evlatları mı m-60'ların altına yatacak

>bozuk gramer
düşüncelerin çöpe gitti

metronun oralarda yerde dilenen suriyeli görürsem kafasına tekme atmamak için kendimi zor tutuyorum

türkiyenin daha büyük dertleri var 2bqh senpai

niye dışarı çıkıyosun aQ normi piçi seni dışlayın bu piçi

14 15 16 ağustos türkiyenin 2012 si olacak amk

hiç bi bok olmıcak aQ

işte o yüzden amk 2012

>watermark

kendini öldür

bununla ne demek istedin?

fetonun gücü kaldı mı yav geyik sanki. adam öğretmenleri doktorları bile hapse attı :D

2012 kıyamet senaryoları cart curt
14 15 16 suikast senaryoları cart curt
bence bi bok olmayacak

yav mı

template diyor kör orospu çocuğu